高一英语必修二导学案 Unit3 Computers
知识目标： Topic：Information technology ; history and basic knowledge of computers; robots New words: calculate universal, simplify, sum, operator, logical, l
ogically, technology revolution artificial intelligence intelligent solve reality personal personally tube total totally network web application finance mobile rocket explore anyhow goal happiness download virus signal type coach arise electronic appearance character mop nice Phrases; from…on； as a result； so...that，human race；in a way；with the help of；deal with ；watch over Sentence patterns; 1 making decisions I think /I don?t think that… I believe that… I?ve decided that… Let?s decide… let?s make a decision 2 Reasoning The advantage/disadvantage is … I agree/don?t agree…because … Give me your reasons: First……second. What makes you think so? As/since……,I think…… Grammar :现在完成时态被动语态的建构和用法 Over time I have been changed quite a lot. First as a PC and then as a laptop , I have been used in offices and hones since the 1970s Since the 1970s many new applications have been found for me I have also been put into robots and used to make mobile phones as well as help with medical operations
能力目标： 让学生学习用英语表达自己的观点并进行简单的理由阐述及做出决定，并能按时间先后顺序来描述 某事。 情感目标： 通过本单元的学习，使学生了解计算机的发展历程及其在当今社会的广泛应用；明确高科技在当今 社会发展和国际竞争的重要地位，从而激发其热爱科技，奋发进取的决心，时刻准备用自己的知识 为祖国服务。 课时安排：本单元教学可分为 10 课时 第一课时：New words learning Warming up 第二课时：Warming—up; Pre-reading 第三课时：reading; comprehending;
第四课及第五课时：language points. Learning about Language (useful words and expressions) 第六课时：Learning about language (discovering useful structures );Grammar 第七课时：Speaking and Reading 第八课时：Writing 第九课时：Revision and Exercises 第十课时：Test
The first period New words and expressions
学习目标： 1. 知识和技能：掌握本单元的重点单词和词组,注意单词的发音和重读。 2. 情感态度和价值观：为本单元其他课时的学习做好铺垫，扩大词汇量。 3.过程与方法：1）. 音节拼读，准确读词。 2）. 多词连读，朗朗上口。 3）. 手指中文，看中读英。 4）手指英文，看英想中.
课前自主学习： 写出下列单词的同源词 ⑴ calculator n. 计算器： ___________________ (vt)___________________(意义) ⑵ universe n. 宇宙 ： ___________________ (adj)__________________(意义) ⑶ simple adj.简单的： ___________________ (vt) __________________(意义 ) ⑷ operate vi.手术 vt.操作：_________________(n.) __________________(意义) ________________(n?的人)________________(意义) ⑸ logical adj. 合逻辑的：___________________(adv)__________________(意义) ⑹ technology n. 工艺；科技：___________________(adj)__________________(意义) ⑺ revolutionary adj.革命的： ____________________(n)_________________(意义) ⑻ intelligent adj.智能的 ：____________________(n)___________________(意义) ⑼ real adj.真实的 ：____________________(n)___________________(意义) ⑽ person n. 人 ：___________________(adj)__________________(意义) ⑾ total adj.总的；整个的：__________ _____(adv)__________________(意义) ⑿ apply v. 申请 ：____________________(n)___________________(意义) ⒀ anyhow adv.无论如何;即使如此： _________________(同义词) ⒁ sign n.征兆；符号 ：___________________(v)___________________(意义) ⒂ appear v. 出现；显得：____________________(n)_________________(意义) ⒃ character n. 特性；个性：________________(adj)___________________(意义) 学习过程：
Check their homework.
二、Reading (A 级)
1. Read the words and expressions by yourself. (Pay attention to the pronunciation) 2. Read the words and expressions to your partners. Checking the pronunciation each other. 3. Read the words and expressions after the teacher.
三、.Words and expressions (B 级)
1. 识记词汇 ⑴ ___________ 解决；解答 ⑵ ___________ 探索；探测；探究 ⑶ ___________ 下载 ⑷ ___________ 出现；发生 ⑸ ___________ 人造的；假的 ⑹ ___________病毒 2. 识记词组 ⑴ ______________ 从?时起 ⑵ _____________ 结果 ⑶ _____________ 如此?以至 ⑷ ______________ 在某种程度上 ⑸ _____________在?的帮助下 ⑹ ______________ 处理，对付 ⑺ _____________ 监视； 看守 四. Using words and expressions (C 级) 1.根据句子的结构和意义，在空格处填入一个恰当的单词，或者用括号中所给的适当形式填空。
1. With the development of science and ___________, people will live a happier life. 2. IQ(智商) stands for ___________ quality. 3. The captain had an ___________ leg, made of wood. 4. English is a _____________ language, so we have to learn it. 5. We will soon arrive at the point where we can find all the knowledge of humankind on a computer _____________(网络).
The second period Warming up and Pre-reading
学习目标： 1 知识与技能： 1）Read all the new words and phrases , paying attention to the pronunciation and stress 2）talk about the development of computers 3) master the use of some words. 2 过程与方法：discussion；talking and doing expressions 3. 情感态度与价值观: get to know the history of the development of computers. 课前自主学习： 一、 英汉互译： 1 __________adj.共同的 2 ___________ n.发展 3__________n. 计算机 4_____________n.机器 人 5 calculator n._________ 6. laptop n. __________ 7 abacus n.___________ 8 the development of computers ___________ 9 和……有共同之处________________________ 10 比较 _____________ 11.put them in an order ___________________ 12. 根据他们出现的时间 ________________________ 二、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1. The twins have a lot in c____________ 2. The ______________ (develop) of the information technology was the greatest advance of the 20th century. 3. Our math teacher asked all of us to buy c____________ 4. An a__________ is a calculating tool for dealing with figures in ancient China. 学习过程 一、 Revision
1） Read the new words and expressions after the teacher. 2） Check their homework. 二、 Warming up---look at the pictures and the sentences to guess what it is. ① An old calculating machine used in China until now._____________ ② It is a new calculating machine which can solve a large number of mathematical problems._____________ ③ It is built to solve some mathematical problems. But it is too big. ___________ ④ It is a computer which can solve all kinds of problems and is used widely now._____________ ⑤ It is a kind of computer which can be taken conveniently(方便). 三、 Pre-reading Can you put these inventions in an order according to the time when they appeared? ( ) Analytical machine（分析机）( ) Laptop ( ) Universal machine（通用机器） ( ) Calculating machine （计算机器） ( ) Robot／android ( ) PC Please check to see if you were right after reading the passage! 四、language points 1. Discuss what they have in commo n. have a lot / much / little / something /nothing in common with 有许多 /几乎没有/ 一些 /没有/ 共同之处 What do the two pictures have in common? 这两个图片之间有什么共同之处? They have nothing in common with one another. 他们彼此毫无共同之处. common people 老百姓，普通人 common sense 常识 common knowledge 总所周知的事 common interest 共同的兴趣 近义词辨析： common 多表示”普通的;常见的;共有的”指符合或具有全体所共有的特征. normal 多表示”标准的;正常的”强调在正常范围内. ordinary 多表示”普通的;平淡无器奇的”,强调无特别之处. usual 多表示”习惯性的;遵守常规的” general 多表示”公众的;普遍的” 1) It has become a ___________ flower. You can find it here and there.(common) 2) It is _______ to start a speech by introducing oneself.(usual ) 3) Although she was rich, she was always in _________ dress.(ordinary) 4) The __________ temperature of human body is 37.(normal) 5) The ____________ public believed that it was unfair to refuse a disabled young man to do the job.( general) 6) I haven?t a thing ____ common ____ my father.( B) A. in, about B. in , with C. on, of D. with, in 2. What do you think will be the next development? 本句中的 do you think 为插入语， 插在特殊疑问句的中间， 前后不必用逗号隔开， 除 think 外， 作插入语的动词有 believe , imagine，suppose，suggest，consider, say, suggest 等。 注意：1)疑问句在句中作主语时，将插入语放在疑问词后谓语动词前，其他不变，如将插入语撤走， 原句式部变。E.g. Who do you think ate the cake? 2) 疑问词在句中不作主语，将插入语放在疑问词后，think 其他成分要成为 的宾语从句，即要用 陈述句语序。E.g. Why do you think she was late again? 拓展：常见得插入语还有：I think , I hope , I guess , I ?m afraid , I believe, you know, you see 等。这 些插入语常用逗号分开。 E.g. The diet, I think, will do good to your health.
1._______ be sent to work there? A. Who do you suggest B. Who you suggest that should C. Do you suggest who should D.Do you suggest whom should 2. --- We haven?t heard from Jane for a long time. --- What do you suppose _______ to her? A. was happening B. to happen C. has happened D. having happened 3. _______ is going to marry Lily? A. Who do you think B. Do you think so C. Who you think D. Does you think who 教师二次备课及教学后记
Unit 3 Computers
The third period: Reading; Comprehending
教学目标： 1.知识与技能： (1)Get the students to learn the useful and expressions in this part. (2)Let students to learn about history and basic knowledge of computers. (3)Develop students' reading abilities and let them learn different reading skills. 2.情感态度与价值观 Arouse students' great interest in learning computers and let them learn to use the computers in their daily lives. 3.过程与方法 (1). Task-based teaching and learning (2).Cooperative learning (3).Discussion 4. Teaching difficult and important points (1).Let the students learn more about history and basic knowledge of computers. (2).Get the students to learn different reading skills. 课前自主学习： 一、将下列词组或短语译成中文或英文。 1. from…on _____________________ 2. as a result ______________________ 3. So…that _________________________4. in a way ________________________ 5. as well as___________________ 7. as time goes by ___________________ 9. in/during the 1970s _______________10. _______________________技术革命 11. ______________________ 解决问题 12. ______________________ 人工智能 13. ______________ 走过；过去 14. ______________________ 与??信息共享 15._________________________ 为人类提供高品质的生活 二、重点句型。 1 I was developed very slowly and _______________________________________ I was built as an analytical machine by Charles Babbage. 2. ___________________________, I was made smaller. 3. _________ my memory has developed _____ much____, like an elephant, I never forget anything _____________________.
Step1 Skimming (1) The main idea of the passage: This is a short ________ of the __________ of computers. (2) Find out the topic sentences of each paragraph 1 ______________________________________________________ 2____________________________________________________________ 3__________________________________________________________ Step2 Scanning True or False? 1. The computer began as a calculating machine in 1742. ( ) 2 The Analytical Machine was made by Charles Babbage in 1822. ( ) 3. Computers had new transistors and became smaller in the 1960s. 4. Alan Turing wrote a book to describe how computers could be made smaller. ( ) 5. In the past people thought the computer was simple-minded. ( ) 6. In the 1960s the first family of computers was connected to each other. ( ) 7. Computers could share information and express their feelings. ( ) 8. Computers connect people all over the world together.( ) Step 3 Careful reading(Text books, Comprehending 1 on page 19 ) Read the passage and finish the timeline. Step4 R ead the text and do the following comprehending exercises. 1.What was the original purpose of inventing computers? A. To calculate something B. To analyze something C. To solve mathematical problems D. To serve the human race 2. Which of the following is true about computer ?s development? A. It changes from small to big, then smaller. B. It is becoming cleverer and cleverer in intelligence. C. The speed it works at is becoming faster and faster. D. All of the above. 3. When did the Internet come into use? A. In 1936 B. In 1950 C. In the early 1960s D. In the 1970s 4. How do the computers serve the human race? A. By sharing pictures with other computers. B. By talking to humans just as what they do. D. By helping people deal with information by the Internet. Step 5. Summary （1-6,11 班合书做，7—10,12—14 边读课文边做） I was born as a _ calculating machine in 1642. When I was young, I was good at__________ difficult sums. About 2 hundred years had passed before I could think _______ and produce_______ answers. At that time, I was called an ___________ machine. In 1936, I was built as a ___________ machine . I had the ability to _______any mathematical problem. From then on, I grew rapidly both in _______ and memory. After I stored my memory on__________instead of in _____. I became _______ in size but _________in intelligence. As time went by, I became even smaller, for I put my memory on a very small ______, which made me become PC and laptop. In the 1960s, I could be connected with other computers by a _______ From then on, I was able to share my knowledge with others through the _____ _____ ______. After that, I had many ne w______________. Now, I am glad to serve human beings as a ________ _________ and a pleasant ___________. 教师二次备课及教学后记：
Unit 3 Computers
The fourth period: Language points
教学目标： 知识与技能：1. Learn some useful words and expressions 2. Understand the text better 过程与方法：explanation; analysis and practice 情感态度与价值观: Arouse students' great interest in learning computers and let them learn to use the computers in their daily lives. 课前自主学习： 一、词汇知识 （7—10；12—14 课前预习；1—6，11 作为当堂测验） 1.___________ adj. 有逻辑的 2. _____________ vt. 解决 3. _____________ n. 目标 4.___________ adv. 完全 5. _____________ vt. 计算 6. ____________ vt. 简化 7. ___________ n. 智力；聪明 8. ____________ adj. 私人的；亲自的 9. ____________ n. 幸福；快乐 10. _____________ n. 真实；现实 二、重点短语（7—10；12—14 课前预习；1—6，11 作为当堂测验） 1. have sth _____ common _________ 和……有共同之处。 2. ________ … with 把….. 与……相比 3. from ________ on 从那时起 4. go ________ 过去；经过；走过 5. so … ________ 如此……以致于 5. as a ________ 结果 6. as ______ as … 既….. 又….., 不但……而且….. 7. provide sb. ________ sth. 为某人提供某物 8. _______ sth. with sb. 与某人分享某物 Language points:（1—6,11 作为课前自学内容，7—10；12—14 课上边学边做） 1. Although I was young I could simplify difficult sums. simplify n. / adj. + ify --v. beauty + ify beautify __________ class+ ify classify __________ glory + ify glorify ____________ pure + ify purify __________ sum n. 总数，算术题，金额 in sum 总之 a large sum of 大量，许多（不可数名词） e.g. He gave me ___________________ food. 他给了我很多食物。 2. calculate v. 计算 后可跟_______;______;________ 思维拓展： calculation n. 计算；计算结果 calculator n 计算器 calculable adj. 可计算的 calculated adj. 精心策划的；蓄意的 常用搭配： be calculated to do sth. 打算做某事 be calculated for 为适合。 。 。 。 。 。而设计 calculate on/upon = depend on 指望 巩固练习： 1) 他的话是故意伤她的。His mark ______________________ hurt her. 2) 我们指望着开运动会时会有好天气。 We are ____________________ having fine weather for the sports meeting. 3) The scientists are able to _______ accurately when the spaceship will reach the moon. A. count B. calculate C. number D. figure 3. It took nearly 200 years before I was built as an analytical machine by Charles Babbage.
（7-10；12—14 要多做补充练习帮助学生掌握） 翻译：___________________________________________________________________ 句式透析：It will take/ took/ was +一段时间+before 从句 ▲本句型中，before 引导一个时间状语从句。Before 的本意为“在。 。 。 。 。 。之前” ，但如果主句是肯 定句，并且与时间段连用，可意为： “。 。 。 。 。 。之后才。 。 。 。 。 。 ” ，表示主句的动作放生的迟缓 How long ________________________ the global economic crisis comes to an end? 多久后这次世界经济危机才能结束。 ▲before 引导时间状语从句时，如果主句是否定意义的句子，则有“。 。 。 。 。 。不久就。 。 。 。 。 。 ”之意， 表示主句动作很快发生。 It didn?t take / was long before… _____________________ It won?t take / be long before ….. _________________________ 例句：She didn?t work hard and it didn?t take long before she got the kick. 翻译：___________________________________________________________ ▲before 常与 can 或 could 连用，意为“还没（来得及） 。 。 。 。 。 。就。 。 。 。 。 。 ；不等。 。 。 。 。 。就。 。 。 。 。 。 ” 巩固练习： 1) 他又花了五年的时间才实现了上大学的梦想。 It took another five years _________ he _________ his dream of going to college. 2) 我还没来得及阻止他，他就跳进了水里。 He jumped into the water __________ I _________ __________ him. 3）不久就会有人来看你。 It _________ ________ a long time _________ someone comes to see you. 4) He was told that it would be at least three more months ________ he could recover and return to work. A． when B. before C. since D. that 4. Until in early 1960s they gave me a family connected by a network. 1). It is not rare in _____ that people in ______ fifties are going to university for further education. A. 1990s, the B. the 1990s; / C. 1990s ; their D. the 1990s ; their 5..intelligence n．智力；聪明 intelligent adj.有智力的；聪明的；理解力强的 ①He is a person of great intelligence. 他是个极聪明的人。 ②海豚是有智力的动物。A dolphin is an intelligent animal. human intelligence 人类智慧 intelligence test 智力测试 intelligence quotient(IQ) 智商 a person of high /low Intelligence 高智商、低智商的人 The boy give a(n) __________ reply to avoid the embarrassment. A. intelligent B. intelligence C. foolish D. stupid 6. My real father Alan Turing wrote a book about how I could be made to work as… 感官动词(see/ watch/ hear 等)与使役动词(make/ let /have)后接 do,而在被动语态中必须有 to. They heard the man sing a song. 7. As time went by, I was made smaller. =With time going by 随着时间的流逝，….. ▲go by ①(时间)过去，逝去 ②从……经过 ③遵循，以……来判断 As time goes by, my memory seems to get worse. Did you see a boy go by on a bicycle? That?s a good rule to go by. (1)As time________, she became more and more anxious about her son's safety .) A. passing B. going by C. passed D. goes by (2)With the time________, our anxiety grew . A. goes by B. going by C.has gone by D.had gone by (3)Three months__________ before we knew it.
A. passed by B. went C. went by 8. .provide sb. with sth.= provide sth for sb. This has provided police with an important clue(线索). = This has provided an important clue for police. supply sb with sth= supply sth to sb offer sb sth = offer sth to sb 提供 教师二次备课及教学后记
Unit 3 Computers
The fifth period: Language points and learning about language
教学目标： 知识与技能：1. Learn some useful words and expressions 2. Understand the text better 3. Consolidation of the language points. 过程与方法：explanation; analysis and practice 情感态度与价值观: Arouse students' great interest in learning computers and let them learn to use the computers in their daily lives. 课前自主学习： Ⅰ.词汇知识 1. __________ n. 智力 2. _________ vt. 下载 3. ______________ adj. 有才智的 4. _____________ adj. 人造的；假的 5. __________ n. 技术 6. _____________ n. 网 7. _____________ n. 病毒 8._____________ adj. 疯狂的；着迷的 9. _______________ vt. 攻击 10. ______________ vt. 探索 Ⅱ.重点短语 1. make good use _______ 充分利用 2. all ________ the world 全世界 3. be crazy _________ 对。 。 。 。 。 。着迷 4. go _______ 走过；经过；流逝 5. come _________ 实现 6. give _______ 捐赠；泄露；颁发；丧失 7. play _______ 玩耍 8. pick ________ 挑出；认出 9. work _______ 算出 10. ________ _________ own 属于某人自己的 Teaching steps: 1. Check the homework (P20 Exercise1 and 2) 2. Review the usage of language points learnt in last class 3. Learn more usages of the words and expressions. 4. Do some exercises to consolidate the words and expressions. III. Language points
1. He used to download information from the Internet and made good use of it. ① Information n. （u）信息，资料，情报 E.g. Have you got any information about local events, please? ②make use of 利用，使用
make good /full use of 充分利用 make the most (use) of 充分利用 make the best (use) of 尽量利用 make little use of 不充分利用 2 When I was young, I was crazy about radios. be crazy about 对 着迷，醉心于 I know the girl is just crazy about dancing.我知道这个女孩对跳舞很着迷。
3 develop a special interest in sth. 发展某方面的特殊爱好 4. play with 玩耍，玩弄 5. do research into /on sth.做…… 的研究 6.come true vi 成为现实 E.g. My dream has come true. =my dream has been realized =I have realized my dream. 5. give away 捐赠；赠送；表露；泄露；颁发；丧失 He gave away most of his books to our school._________________________ 6. pick out 挑选；认出 He picked out his friend from the crowd. ___________________________ We picked out the seeds for the following year. _________________________ 7. of one?s own 属于某人自己的 My brother was very interested in computers and enjoyed writing programs of his own. ______________________________________________________ 相关链接： on one?s own 独自，靠自己，独立地 He lives on his own. come into one?s own 开始得到应有的荣誉 hold one?s own (against) 坚持自己的立场 8. You?d better do them again. You?d better 后跟动词原形，意为： “最好做某事” ，其否定式为：You?d better not do sth 翻译： ① ________________________________________ 你最好立刻回家。 ②___________________________________________ 你最好不要独自靠近那条河。
Ⅳ 课内基础检测： 1. He came to help us ___ he had lots of work to do.
A. as B. although C. while 2. As time ___ my memory seems to get worse. A. goes along B. goes away C. goes by D. whenever D. goes through
3. 2). In ___ he began to learn Spanish, when he was in _____. A. 1970; the 40?s B. the 1970; his 40 C. the 1970s; his 40 D. 1970; his forties 4. They?re trying to ______ a new way of farming, with the purpose of increasing the production of crops. A. make B. form C. develop D. perform 5. She was unable to walk _______ the fall from the bike. A. because B. as C. as a result D. as a result of 6. --- Do you think an advertisement is help when you look for a job? ---- Well, it depends. ________, it gives me a chance to try. A. Otherwise B. Anyway C. Therefore D. Though 7. My aunt lost her left arm in an accident, and now she has a(n) ______ arm. A. magical B. physical C. logical D. artificial 8. He didn?t go home ______ he finished his work. A. until B. if C. when D. unless 9. His brother went away and has never been heard ________. A. since then B. from ever since C. after that time D. from then on 10. I?m sorry you?ve been waiting so long, but it?ll still be some time ______ Brian get back. A. before B. since C. till D. after 11. The loss has not yet been ________ accurately, but it is believed to be well beyond a hundred million
dollars. A. calculated B. considered C. completed D. controlled 12. It was ________ that we all went out for a walk. A. so beautiful day B. such a beautiful a day C. such a beautiful whether D. so beautiful a night 13. Mum is coming. What present ________ for your today? A. you expect she has got B. you expect has she got C. do you expect she has got D. do you expect has he got 14. You?d better make ______ best of your intelligence. A. a B. an C. the D. / 15. My sister is crazy _______ computer games. A. to B. about C. of D.for 教师二次备课及教学后记
The six period Grammar (the Present Perfect Passive Voice.)
学习目标： 知识和技能 1. Get students to know the structure of the present perfect passive voice. 2. Let students learn the usages of the present perfect passive voice. 3. Enable students to use the present perfect passive voice correctly and properly. 情感态度和价值观 1. Get students to become interested in grammar learning. 2. Develop students? sense of group cooperation. 过程与方法 1. Task-based teaching and learning 2. Cooperative learning and practice Teaching procedures Step 1 Revision （7—10；12—14 应用一课时复习该部分内容。 ） 1. Dictate some new words and expressions. 2. Translate the sentences into English: 1) 他太聪明了，大家都喜欢他。____________________________________ 2) 他是一个如此聪明的男孩，以致于大家都喜欢他。______________________________ 3) 他取得如此大的进步，以致 于老师们都对他很满意。_____________________________ 4) 他出了太多的差错，所以考试失败了。________________________________________ Step 2 Grammar revision 1. Review the passive voice 1) 被动语态的结构：be + p.p. 2) 一般现在时被动语态的结构：am/is/are (not)+p.p.
3) 一般过去时被动语态的结构：was/were (not)+p.p. 4）含有情态动词被动语态的结构： can/could/may/might/will/would/shall/should/must/need(not)+be + p.p. 5）一般将来时被动语态的结构：will (not)/be (not) to+ be+ p.p. 2. Fill in the blank with the right form of the verb given. 1) Running race ______________ (hold) on the playground yesterday. 2) Food ________________(serve) between 12:00 and 14:00 every day. 3) Nobody can_______________ (allow) to enter the stadium without a ticket. 4) Whoever breaks the law, he ______________ (punish). Step 3 Grammar learning 1. Discovering Ask students to look at the exercises 1 on page 21. Look at the following sentence, paying attention to the underlined part. EXAMPLE: Over time I have been changed a lot. Ask students to go back to page 18 to read the passage Who am I? Let them pick out the sentences in the present perfect passive voice and translate them into Chinese. 2. Thinking Let students look at the tense used in the sentences they picked out and think over this question: What is the structure of the present perfect passive voice? 3. Summing up The structure of the present perfect passive voice is “have/has+ been + p.p.” It is a combination of the present perfect tense (have/has + done) and the passive voice (be + p.p.). Ask students to turn to page 87 and look at the chart of the present perfect passive voice. 现在完成时的被动语态的构成： 肯定形式：___________________________否定形式：_____________________________ 疑问形式：Have/Has+主语+been+ 过去分词 Step 4 Grammar practice----Ask students to finish the exercise 2 and 3 on page 21. ▲Exercise 2 Change the following sentences into the present passive voice. 1. My friend has bought a new personal computer. _______________________________ 2. The shop has repaired my computer very quickly. ________________________________ 3. An unknown virus has just attacked my computer._______________________________ 4. We have not solved the problem yet.___________________________________________ 5. The company has given its computers away to a local school.__________________________ 6. The scientists have developed a kind of intelligent robot._______________________________Exercise 3 (课本 Page21) 1. Underline the use of the present perfect passive voice in the following poem. Then fill in the chart below. 2. Read this poem aloud, paying attention to the rhythm and intonation. Then write your own poem. Step 5 Consolidation Ask the students to close their books, and then recall what have learned in this class. Step 6 Homework 1. Finish the workbook exercises on page 57. 2. Finish the exercise as follow and hand it in the next day. 3. Preview the passage Andy-The Android on page 23, find the sentences in which the present perfect passive voice has been used and see if you can put it into the active voice. ▲Turn these sentences into the present perfect passive voice 1. We have made a plan. ___________________________________
2. We have bought a new personal computer.__________________________________ 3. He has fixed the computer. __________________________________ 4. We have found many problems with our new computer._______________________________ 5. They have built a PC the way we wanted. _______________________________________ 6. They have just joined our computer to the Internet.___________________________________ 7. We have used the computer every day since we bought it._______________________________ 8. We have written a lot of e-mails on the computer in the past years. _____________________________________________________________________ 教师二次备课及教学后记
Unit 3 Computers
The seventh period: Using Language
教学目标： 1.知识目标与技能： 1）To learn the general usages of some words and phrases. 2) Help students learn how to describe an android. 2. 过程与方法： Read for specific information and practice reading skills. 3. 情感态度与价值观 Develop the student’s love and appreciation for life. 课前预习： I 英汉互译 1._____________v. & n. 发信号，信号 2. ___________ adj. 电子的 3. coach n._________________ 4. appearance n.____________________ 5.在….的帮助下______________ 6.在某种程度上____________________ 7 处理，安排________________ 8 看守，监视______________________ 9. after all_________________ 10 make use of ____________________ II 根据首字母或汉语提示完成句子。 11. When I was w____________ about in the street yesterday, I met a old classmate of mine. 12 The man in white sports clothing is our baseball c___________ 13 Wood and stone are building _______________(材料) 14 The rain ______________(损坏，破坏) our picnic. 教学步骤： Step1 Revision 1. Dictation 2. Check the homework Step2 Scanning (全品教学案作业手册 Page 27) Ask students to open their exercise books and turn to page 27. Scan the text and then complete the first exercise of Comprehending Exercise 3. (课内基础自测第三题的第一小题) Step3 Careful Reading 1) Read the passage carefully and fill in the file for Andy (Text Book Exercise 1 on Page 23) 2) Read the passage again and choose the best answer to complete each sentences. (全品教学案作业手册
on page 27) 3) Read the passage and answer the following questions. (全品教学案作业手册 on Page 27) Step4 Summary------Fill in the blanks: The story is about the ________ called _______, who is good at_________________. And his___________ makes him think and move like a______. However, they _____ in the ___________hosted in the USA, because the other team had a new kind of_________. After that, he will ask his programmer to improve his __________ and _________ some new moves. Step 5 Language study （1—6；11 课前预习，7—10；12—14 课上边学边做） 1. create v. 创造；产生 ◇A novelist creates characters and a plot. 小说家塑造人物和故事情节。 ◇His appearance created a bad impression. 他的外表给人留下了不好的印象。 ■运用：用 create 翻译句子。 (1)健康和财富能创造美丽。____________________________________ (2)我们所做的就是创造“价值” 。____________________________________ 2. wander vi. 游荡，闲逛；离开正道，离题；开小差；(河流等)蜿蜒 理解：指出下列各句中 wander 的意思。 (1)He wandered in the streets. (2)He wandered from the subject. (3)My attention wandered. (4)The stream wanders through the forest. 运用：根据汉语完成英文句子。 (1)这堂课太糟了，我都开始走神了。The class is so boring that____________________. (2)我喜欢晚饭后在公园里闲逛。I like to ______________________after dinner. 3. simple-minded adj. 愚蠢的，头脑简单的 ◇She is simple-minded.她心地单纯。 联想：请猜猜下列合成词的意思。 (1)open-minded _________________(2)absent-minded _________________ (3)broad-minded _________________(4)fashion-minded _________________ 4. watch over 看守，监视，保护，留神??(= take care of) ◇Could you watch over my clothes while I have a swim?我去游泳时你帮我照看一下衣服吧。 联想 watch for 盼望 watch out (for) = look out (for) 警惕、密切注意 练习 根据汉语意思完成句子。 ⑴You’ll have to_____________ the right moment. ⑵The passengers were asked to_________________ pocket picks. (3)They took turns to ______________the children. 5. She programs me with all the possible moves she has seen while watching human games. 1) move (n.) 行动; 步骤 (可数) What?s our next move?_________________________________ 延伸：make a move 动身, 采取行动 be on the move 在活动, 在行进中 6. after all 毕竟; 到底; 终究 1) 有“别忘了”的意思 2) 放在句末, “虽然有前面说过的话”或“与预料中的情况相反”的意思 So you made it after all! ______________________________________ 她应该主动提出付款 ── 别忘了, 她是个百万富翁。 _____________________________________________________ 延伸： above all 首先; 最重要的是 at all 根本 (用于加强语气) 用于否定句, 疑问句和表示条件的从句 first of all 首先
in all 总共; 总计 教师二次备课及教学后记
Unit 3 Computers
The eighth period: Writing
教学目标： 1.知识目标与技能： 1）Design an android. 2）Write a passage about the problems that the android might have while he/she is serving people. 2. 过程与方法： Leading，analyzing；discussing 3. 情感态度与价值观 Make students make full use of their imagination. Teaching procedures: Pre-writing: Imagine what problems and delights this android might have to deal with while it is serving you. Try yourself in someone else?s shoes is an important way of understanding how other people feel. Discussion: You are an android. You work for a family with one child who is very spoiled. The parent want you to do everything for them. The parents are nice, but they often ask you to watch over their child. How do you feel? What would you do if the child asked you to do his/her homework for him/her? Would you ever tell the child “no”? Writing: Write a passage about the result of your discussion! Contents: What do you have to do? What is the child like? What is the parents? requirement of the child? What do the parents want you to do? What does the child want you to do? Then what will you do? How do you feel? Assessment: 1. Is your composition well developed? 2. Are your ideas well organized to the point? 3. Do you have a good choice of words and idioms in your writing? 4. Do you get a good mastery of complex structures of language? 5. What kind of mistakes have you made in your writing? Sample writing:
▲（背诵）Hello everybody, my name is Liu Yan．I am a 321 model android．I work for the Li family. Mr. and Mrs. Li work very hard too．Mr. Li is an architect and designs great tall apartment blocks．Mrs. Li is a doctor and has to look after many patients．I remember all the plans for Mr. Li's projects and can tell Mrs. Li which drugs are the best to give any particular patient. And I also look after their library. I store all the books that they borrow from their school or friends in my brain．Of course my brain is as large as a mountain, so work like that is no trouble to me．I really eat books just like people eat food．
The ninth period: Revision and Exercises
1. Useful Words and expressions (译成汉语) 1. have …in common 2. calculating machine 3 work out 4. technological revolution 5. artificial intelligence 6. go by 7. from then on 8. as a result 9. a life of high quality 10 the World Wide Web 11.a devoted friend 12 a helper of the human race 13 be filled with 14 be connected to /with 15 be crazy about 16 do research into 17 deal with 18 watch over 19 in a way 20 after all 21 make use of 22 share….with 2.单词拼写 1. An abacus is a very useful __________. ( 计算器） 2. What are the _____________ of being famous.（缺点）? 3. This so-called gold is ________, but it costs as much as real gold. （人造的） 4. John is ______________, so he can never come up with a way to get through.（头脑简单的） 5. The chief ______ of China?s football team is trying to improve his team?s performance.（教练） 6. IT, which means Information ____________（技术）, is very important. 7. Edison was a great inventor. He __________（发明）useful things for everyone. 8. After the Industrial ___________（革命）, farmers left their fields and went to work in factories. 9. If no new situation _______（出现）, we will be successful. 10. Don?t be sad, ________（无论如何）, you tried your best. 3.翻译下列句子 1. 尽管他们是两兄弟，但他们没什么共同之处。 Although they are brothers, they__________ 2. 在某种程度上遵循指示并非易事。 ________ following the instructions is not easy. 3. 依我看，他可能会输掉这场比赛。 _______________, he may lose this game. 4. 他的爷爷在 20 世纪 60 年代初是个著名的医生。 __________________his grandpa was a famous doctor. 5. 这个软件可以用来合成电影。 This software can be used __________ movies. 4.选择最佳答案 1. This chair is ___ the way. Move it, please.
A. on B. in C. by D. to 2. ___ the explanation of the book, we can finally understand the passage. A. With the help of B. Under the help of C. After the help of D. By the help of 3. Although they are twins, they don?t have much ___. A. the same as B. in common C. in commons D. much 4. Man-made satellites ___ into space by many countries since 1960. A. have sent up B. have been sent up C. has been sent up D. were sent up 5. While he was ___ about in the street, Mary came up to him. A. wandering B. wondering C. wondered D. wandered 6. ---___ are you going to ___ it? ---Keep it, of course. A. What; deal with B. How; deal with C. How; do with D. What; use 7. We?ve missed the last bus. I?m afraid we have no ___ but to take a taxi. A. way B. choice C. possibility D. selection 8. Before Tom left home his mother kept telling him to ___. A. mind B. care C. watch D. notice 9. Trees of this kind are so ___ that they can be seen everywhere. A. usual B. ordinary C. common D. normal 10. He came to help us ___ he had lots of work to do. A. as B. although C. while D. whenever 11. As time ___ my memory seems to get worse. A. goes along B. goes away C. goes by D. goes through 12. ---Why do you ask me to take that early bus? ---Because that bus ___ the 9:00 am train at London. A. join in B. joins up C. unites with D. connects with 13. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday ___ yet. A. are not decided B. have not been decided C. is not being decided D. has not been decided 14. Problems ___ because they were lack of communication. A. raised B. added C. showed D. arose 15. ---We?ll have the examination next. I?m really worried about it. --- ___. A. Never mind B. Take it easy C. Oh, really D. Sorry to hear that 5. 默写 ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________
copyright ©right 2010-2020。