制卷人：孙宪香 分值：100 分 班级：_______ 成绩：________
一 根据句子意思, 首字母或汉语提示, 写出相应的单词。(20 分) 1. Red and white are very different colors, but they can 2. She likes wearing
white shoes to make herself feel 3. ---You look slimmer and healthier than before. ---Yes, I (更喜欢) sweet snacks to vegetables before. ? I don’t know what to wear. . (大学). 4. Can you give me some a (平衡) each other. (平静).
5. The man likes wearing red to make himself look so p 6. Many village students aren’t rich enough to go to 7. She 9P (答应) not to tell anybody else. (发现) America in 1942. you are right. I should try the blue one. 8. It is said that Columbus 10. When you have d
doing your homework, you can call me.
二、根据句子意思, 用所给词的正确形式填空。 （20 分） 1. Yellow is the colour of ___________ (wise). 2. When you get tighter with your best friend, you will always feel 3. I dislike blue because it is a color of 4. How 5. My house is not big, but it is very 6. Little Tom and his classmates keep writing 7. Daniel was in a bad mood and didn’t talk to 8. Would you like 10. His 1. ---Has --2. (something) to drink? (behave) was rather funny. told you the meeting has been put off（推迟）? has. So I come here four the meeting. is possible means nothing is possible. about it. I want to hear for ----What? But there is here. there . (sad). (comfort). (diary) every day. (someone) all the day. (relax).
(sleep) she looks! She must have worked very late last night.
9. How many _______ (colour) are there in a rainbow? 三、用适当的不定代词填空。 （20 分）
3. I am tired of it. Please don’t tell me 5. --6. Money isn’t 四、翻译句子。 （18 分） 1. 比起慢跑，他更喜欢散步。
4. We will try our best to help you. You can ask is singing in the classroom. to me.
___________________________________________ 2. 你能给我一些建议吗？ ___________________________________________ 3. 红色和白色是很好的搭配。 ________________________________________________
4. 黄色代表着智慧和温暖。 ___________________________________________________ 5. 我认为她感到虚弱并且有点压力. ____________________________________________ 6. 有着白皮肤的人穿橙色很好看。 ____________________________________________ 五、任务型阅读（共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下列短文，根据短文内容填写表格 (每空限填一词)。 How to beat sadness We all have days when we are down, tired and unhappy. That’s OK. You need days like this, or how would you know you are happy? You’ll enjoy your good days even more when you have a few bad days. Even if sadness is a part of life, let’s try to make it small. Here are a few simple ways to help you feel better when you are feeling sad. 1. Stand up straight and this helps your energy flow (流动). When your energy is flowing freely, you can flow too. 2. Smile! It’s easy to do and have good results. This way can not only leave you in a good mood but also bring others a good mood. 3. Listen to music. It can be your favourite music. Some kinds of music work better than others, so try and find out what kind of music works the best for you. 4. Take some “me” time. You can find pleasure in reading a book, watching a sunrise or having a hot bath, or something like that. 5. Exercise. Even something as simple as taking a walk will get your blood flowing. It is a great way to clear your mind of anything that makes you sad. These ways will cheer you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them every day to make them a habit. You will be surprised to learn that these simple ways will keep your sadness away. But if you are in a deep depression (沮丧), go to see a doctor. Title: How to beat sadness Opinions ● It is OK to feel down, 1. ● Stand up straight so that your 3. ● 5. Simple 4. to cheer you up good mood. ● Listen to your 6. ● 7. sunrise. ● Takea walk and you can clear your 8. Suggestions ● Try to make these simple ways a 9. ● Go to see a 10. . of sad things. music because it works the best. pleasure in everyday life, such as watching a and unhappy. of life. can flow freely. ● It is possible to make sadness a small 2.
at others because it can bring you and others a
when you are in a deep depression.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。