第一部分 听力 (共两节，满分 20 分) 第一节： (共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the
woman think makes people happy? A. Money. A. A television. B. Love. B. A picture. C. Success. C. A movie. C. At a restaurant. C. A house keeper. C. For three weeks. 2. What are the speakers talking about? 3. Where did the woman meet Alice? A. At a clothes shop. B. At a school. 4. Who is the woman? A. A house agent. A. For one week. B. A house owner. B. For two weeks. 5. How long can the man keep the book? 第二节 （共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料, 回答第 6、7 题 。 6. Where does the woman work? A. In a newspaper office. A. Sailing. B. In a sports club. C. In a sports shop. 7. What kind of water sports does the man often do? B. Swimming. C. Windsurfing. 听第 7 段材料, 回答第 8 至 10 题 。 8. Where are the speakers? A. In a clothes shop. A. Have a drink. B. In a bank. B. Buy a T-shirt. C. In a hotel. C. Get some money. 9. What does the man want to do? 10. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The speakers are in Avenue de Suéde. B. The man should turn right twice. C. The café is next to the bank. 听第 8 段材料, 回答第 11 至 13 题 。 11. Why is the man happy? A. He was promoted. B. He found a new job. C. He was praised by his boss. 12. What advice did the man give his boss? A. Add more signing-in stations. B. Call off the signing-in system. C. Introduce a new signing-in system. 13. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Ask for an award.
B. Talk with his colleagues. C. Behave himself in the company.
听第 9 段材料, 回答第 14 至 17 题 。 14. What are the speakers mainly talk about? A. An MP3 player. B. A mobile phone. C. A computer. 15. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Customer and saleswoman. B. Husband and wife. C. Interviewer and interviewee. 16. What is one of the features of the product? A. It can give directions. B. It can deliver files anywhere. C. It can be used as an address book. 17. What does the man like about the product? A. The style. B. The functions. C. The price. 听第 10 段材料, 回答第 18 至 20 题 。 18. What part-time job did the speaker do when she was in high school? A. She was a babysitter. B. She was a waitress. C. She was a store detective. 19. What do we know about the speaker? A. She saved no money from the summer job. B. She found her summer job exciting. C. she still likes shopping now. 20. Why did the speaker fail to catch the thieves? A. She was afraid to do that. B. She couldn’t see clearly. C. She was too young to do that. 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 语法和词汇知识（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. Spending______ Christmas in a foreign country with local people was really _____ unforgettable experience for me. A. \;an A. taking place A. put, on B.\;\ B. are taken place B. was dressed , in C. the; an C. take place C. dressed, up D. the; \ D. take the place D. had ,on 22. Do you know when Thanksgiving Festivals__________ in western countries? 23. In order to go to the palace ball, the pretty girl______ herself ______.
24. ---- Daddy ,can you buy me a new MP3 when you go to Beijing?
-----You ____ get one if you are admitted to a key middle school. A. could B. shall C. may C. stay away with D. can D. get away with
25. Though Jenny is the best student in study, she shouldn’t _____ telling a lie.
A. break away from B. come up with
26 ----I passed the college entrance examination.
----Congratulations! You________. A. could have studied hard C. should have studied hard A. to take; to go A this in the basket. A. lied; had laid; had laid C. laid; lay; had laid A. had been put out C. has been put out 31. —I’ve read another book this week. —Well, maybe _______ is not how much you read but what you read that is important. A. this A half as good as A. that B. if B. that C. there D. it 32 This restaurant wasn’t_________ that other restaurant we went to. B as half good as C as good as half D good as half as C. whether D. 不填 B. that; which C. which; that D. when; that 33. What I want to know is ____ he likes the gift given by us. 34. I shall never forget the day _________Shen Zhou V was launched, _________has a great effect on my life. A. when; which 35. — The film bored me to death. How do you find it? — __________. I wish I hadn’t gone to see it. A. I didn’t get that. C. I couldn’t agree with you more. B. I have no idea. D. It’s totally fascinating. B. lay; had lain; had laid D. lied, had lied; had lain . B. would put out D. was putting out B. take, go B. it B. must have studied hard D. might have studied hard C. taking; going C. that D. take; to go D. one
27. Rather than _________the bus, he preferred _________there on foot. 28. I like _____ in the autumn when the weather is clear and bright. 29. The little boy ____ to his mother that he _____the egg which the hen ____ the day before
30. A fire broke out in the neighborhood last night. By the time the firemen arrived, it
第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题：每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空白 处的最佳选项。 I am my mother’s third child. When I was born, her doctor gently explained to my mother that my left arm was __36__, below the elbow(肘部). Then he gave her some __37__:“Don’t treat her any __38__ from the other girls. Demand more.” And she __39__! My mother had to work to __40__ our family. There were five girls in our family and we all had to __41__. Once when I was about seven, I came out of the __42__,“Mom, I can’t peel (削……皮) potatoes. I only have one hand. “You get back to peel those potatoes, and don’t ever use that as a(n) __43__ for anything again!” Of course I could peel potatoes with my good hand, while holding them down with my __44__ arm. There was always a __45__ , and Mom knew it, “If you try hard __46__,” she ‘d say, “you can do anything.” Once in the second grade, our teacher had each of us race across the monkey bars(高低杠). When it was my turn, I __47__ my head. Some kids __48__ . I went home crying. After work the next afternoon, Mom __49__ me back to the school ground. “ Now, pull__50__ with your right arm”, she advised. She stood by __51__ I practiced, and she __52__ me when I made progress. I’ll
never forget the __53__ time I was crossing the bars. The kids were standing there with their mouths open. It was the way with everything. When I __54__ I can’t handle things, I see Mom’s smile again. She had the heart to __55__ anything. And she taught me I could, too. 36. A. missing 37. A. warning 38. A. badly 39. A. did 40. A. care 41. A. pay attention 42. A. kitchen 43. A. idea 44. A. lost 45. A. chance 46. A. enough 47. A. hurt 48. A. cheered 49. A. drove 50. A. up 51. A. before 52. A. helped 53. A. first 54. A. admit 55. A. face B. broken B. medicine B. differently B. refused B. help B. work out B. bedroom B. change B. other B. way B. too B. nodded B. whispered B. took B. off B. as B. raised B. last B. fear B. teach C. diseased C. help C. well C. cried C. support C. carry out C. house C. excuse C. next C. time C. again C. shook C. joked C. sent C. out C. after C. praised C. wonderful C. find C. learn D. short D. advice D. normally D. was D. feed D. help out D. school D. explanation D. longer D. success D. often D. turned D. laughed D. carried D. on D. until D. protected D. next D. realize D. solve
第三部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A．B．C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 A It was a warm April day when a big fat envelope came in the mail from the only college I had ever imagined attending. I tore open the packet. My eyes were fixed on the word “congratulations. ”I don’t remember ever smiling so wide. Then I looked at my financial（财政的）package. The cost of Dream School’s tuition（学费）, room and board was around $ 40,000- an impossible sum! How could I afford to attend? What good reasons did I have to go there when three other fine colleges were offering me free tuition? My other choices were good, solid schools even if they weren’t as famous as my first choice. In my mind, attending my dream university would be the only way to realize my dream of becoming a world-class writer. My parents understood how I felt. They told me that even though it would be a financial problem, I could go wherever I would be happiest. But as I was always careful with money, I wasn’t sure what to do. One of the schools that offered me a full ride had an informational dinner one night in the spring. Considering my parents’ financial difficulties, I decided to drive the 45 minutes and attend.
At first, all I had planned to do was smile politely, eat free food, listen quietly. But I surprised myself. At dinner the president of the university talked about the wonderful activities on campus （校园）including guest lectures and social gatherings. He also made it perfectly clear that free food would be offered at all future events. He continued with explanations of professors, class sizes, activities, and sporting events on campus. As he spoke, I began to realize that this school, though not as good as my first choice, might be the best one for me. It seemed small yet with many great programs. It seemed challenging yet caring. As the president ended his speech, we clapped politely and pushed back our chairs. As I walked out that door, a feeling of comfort washed over me. Looking at the campus that night, I realized that I would be spending the next four years right there. In all honesty, my university is not as well-known as my “dream”university. However, it turned out to be the right choice of schools for me. 56. How did the author feel when he started to read the letter? A. He was lost in his dream. C. He was worried about the money. A. honest B. supportive C. strict B. He was full of joy. D. He was uncertain which school to go to. D. decisive B. would pay for transport to the school D. would offer free meals at all events
57. We can learn from the passage that the parents were _________. 58. In Paragraph 5, “offered me a full ride”can be replaced by “_______”. A. would charge me nothing for tuition C. would show me around the campus 59. What does the author mainly want to say? A. You should consider comfort in your choice of schools. B. You should try your best to attend your dream school. C. Your second-choice college may actually by your best fit. D. Your choice of schools should be based on their fame. B A new study of 8,000 young people in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior shows that although love can make adults live healthily and happily, it is a bad thing for young people. Puppy love (早恋) may bring stress for young people and can lead to depression . The study shows that girls become more depressed than boys, and younger girls are the worst of all. The possible reason for the connection between love and higher risk of depression for girls is “loss of self”. According to the study, even though boys would say “lose themselves in a romantic relationship”, this “loss of self” is much more likely to lead to depression when it happens to girls. Young girls who have romantic relationships usually like hiding their feelings and opinions. They won’t tell that to their parents. Dr Marian Kaufman, an expert on young people problems, says 15% to 20% young people will have depression during their growing. Trying romance often causes the depression. She advises kids not to jump into romance too early. During growing up, it is important for young people to build strong friendships and a strong sense of self. She also suggests the parents should encourage their kids to keep close to their friends, attend more interesting school activities and spend enough time with family. Parents should watch for signs of depression -- eating or mood changes -- and if they see
signs from their daughters or sons, they need to give help. The good news is that the connection between romance and depression seems to become weak with age. Love will always make us feel young, but only maturity (成熟) gives us a chance to avoid its bad side effects. 60. Which of the following is more likely to have depression? A. Young people who have a strong sense of selfishness. B. Young girls who always hide their feelings and opinions. C. Young boys whose parents watch for their behavior. D. Careless parents whose children are deep in love. 61. What can be inferred from the passage? A. The older a woman is，the less likely she seems to lose herself in romance. B. Lacking love can lead young people to grow up more quickly. C. Early love makes young people keep close to their friends and parents. D. Parents should help their children to be aware of the signs of depression. 62. What’s the author’s attitude towards puppy love? A. Confused. B. Disinterested. C. Scared. D. Disapproving.(不赞同的) 63. What’s the main idea of the passage? A. Puppy love may bring young people depression. B. Parents should forbid their children’s love. C. Romance is a two -edged sword for adults. D. Romance is good for young people. C Volunteering abroad is a great way to help others, improve your skills and become a more confident, independent person. If you are interested in volunteering abroad, here are some places to go. Australia If you seek a life on the beach, in a great climate with friendly people, Australia might be your best bet. With thousands of volunteers already signing up to leave for Australia during the holidays, it will be a very popular option. Brazil This vast country has some great opportunities on offer and is especially popular this year. A lot of volunteer work is available in Brazil centers on conservation(保护) and ecological projects. With the world's largest rainforest in Brazil, of which huge part is in danger, there are lots of different jobs you can do. Kenya Kenya is the destination for those seeking an African experience. Generally volunteers in Kenya work in orphanages(孤儿院)or with local children living in slums(贫民窟). There is a great demand for volunteers in Africa because many people live in poverty, so if you truly feel like making a difference to a community, Kenya should be at the top of your list. Costa Rica Golden sandy beaches, clear coastlines and beautiful cities are what Costa Rica is all about. Because of its small size, you can see a lot of the country in just a short time. You can really make the most of your time as a volunteer. A lot of work is needed with wildlife and ecological work, so if you want to look after turtles on the beach, Costa Rica could be just the place for you
64. If you are interested in protecting the environment, you will probably go to _______.l A. Australia A. animals B. Kenya B. plants C. Brazil C. the elderly D. Costa Rica D. children 65.1t can be inferred from the passage that volunteers in Kenya mainly work with_____. 66. If you choose to go to Costa Rica, you are supposed to __________. A. work with animals on the beach C. take care of trees in the forests B. surf with children in the water D. look after children who have lost their parents D Once again, rumors are spreading．Judgment Day, this time, is set to happen on December 21st, 2012．The date originated（起源于） from the Mayan calendar, but actually gained popularity through the hit movie, "2012"． How will the world end? And how do we know the exact date? There are many theories: A meteoroid （流星体） from outer space; a solar storm; a shift 变换） in the earth's poles; bla bla （ bla． They all supposedly pointed to the date of December 21st, 2012． Unfortunately, none of it is true． Zhu Jin, director of Beijing Planetarium, said, "For earth itself, the end will be billions of years away from now．And for us humans, there is a very small chance that we may be affected by some astronomical factors．However, we don't have the ability to foresee such events so far．So when someone tells you the world is going to end on an exact date, it must be fake．" But the truth hasn't stopped people from believing．In the sci-fi movie "2012", the director imagined the end of the world based on the Mayan calendar．The film earned nearly 770 million US dollars worldwide. Ning Hong, Hebei Province, said．"The movie 2012 did get one thing right．There are arks being made in China, But they're not being built secretly inside the mountains．They are constructed here in the courtyard of a factory．" In April, Liu Qiyuan quit his furniture business and devoted himself to developing these huge round balls．He doesn't believe the end is near, but he wants to be prepared just in case． Liu Qiyuan, the "Ark" builder, said, "The concept originated twenty years ago．The Tangshan earthquake had flattened our house, so I wanted to build a shelter that wouldn't fall．Then in 2004, I saw the tsunami in Indonesia that killed so many people．Then I realized it should be something that could withstand（抵挡） the earthquake and float on water．" Liu is hoping to use his invention as a life boat on the sea．He's planning to test his product on the water next year． It turns out that rumour, though false, is good for business．Doomsday discounts and products are hot on many online stores． While it's surely attracted attention, many complain that it misleads consumers． Their purpose is to promote products．If they believe the world is going to end．who would buy things? Money would be useless, too． 67．The purpose of the movie "2012" was B．to make a profit from the viewers C． to tell the viewers an interesting factual story D．to warn the viewers of a disastrous(灾难性的) event 68．Liu Qiyuan quit his job and built his "ark" because _________． . A．to popularize（普及） scientific knowledge for the viewers
A．he believed that the world was going to end on Dec．21,2012 B．he was tired of making money from his furniture business C．he was almost killed in Indonesia in 2004 D．he wanted to make preparations for destructive natural disasters 69．Which statement is NOT true according to the passage? A．Rumors were created by businessmen to promote their products． B．The movie "2012" was very popular and a great many people watched it． C．One theory said that the earth was to shift its two poles on Dec．21,2012． D．Liu Qiyuan's ark was intended to survive earthquakes and terrible floods． 70．We can infer from the passage that _________． A．Time and time again people spread rumours about the world's end for one reason or another． B．The Maya's prediction about the world's end has failed． C．In the movie 2012 big arks were built secretly inside the mountains D．Liu Qiyuan was born before 1976 and is at least 36 years old． 第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据对话情景和内容， 从对话后的选项中选出能入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多 余选项。 What Teenagers Can Do To Earn More Respect As teenagers continue to grow and develop into young adults, the transition(过渡) into adulthood has begun. With so many physical and emotional changes going on, certain manners are often forgotten and other adult traits(特征) are not yet accepted as a way of life. doing the following things, you will earn more respect. 1. Contribute to the household At the very least, clean up after yourself. As a teenager, you are old enough to clean up after yourself. When you make a mess, clean it up. why shouldn’t you contribute to the household? 2. Be responsible 74 Whether they are basic things, like brushing your teeth or doing your homework , or more involved chores that contribute to the household, simply fulfill your responsibilities on time. When adults know that they can rely on you, their trust and respect for you will increase. 3. Solve more of your own problem without asking for help Instead of taking the easy approach and asking for help, make an effort to solve your problems on your own first. The “easy way ” is only easy for you, but it is an extra task for the person from whom you are seeking help. Seek help only after you have make an honest effort to solve your own problems. value to the community. A. The people doing the chores before will greatly appreciate the help. B. It will make your life more pleasant. C. Everyone has certain responsibilities. D. When speaking to a group, speak loud enough. E. This includes, but is not limited to , your dishes and your room. 75 When you become a good problem solver, you increase your 72 73 All chores 零星工作） that you do help to （ reduce the load of the person who did them before. Now that you’re old enough and capable, 71 By
F. By being aware of these manners and traits, you can manage them sooner. G. Depending on the problem, 15 minutes of effort is usually a good guideline. 卷 II（共 55 分） 第四部分：填空（共二节，满分 15 分） 第一节：单词拼写（共 10 小题。每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释，写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。 （每空只写一词） 76. I’ll tell him the news on his _________(到达). 77. Reading more books is of great_____________(益处)to children. 78. Smoking has a __________(有害的) effect on our health. 79. Try to keep a ____________ (平衡) between work and rest. 80. _____________(明显地), I believe we can win it.. 81. We should know our weaknesses and____________(强项). 82. He is ________________(闲聊) with his friend on QQ. 83. Now we still don’t know whether life __________(存在) on Mars 84. You can ______________(混合) it with water. 85. Sometimes people wonder why they’re in ____________(债务). 第二节：完成句子（共 5 小题 10 空。每空 0.5 分，满分 5 分） 根据下列汉语句子，完成英语句子。 （每空只填一词） 86. 振作起来,全国人民都会帮助你们重建家园的。 _______ ________ ________ .The people all over the country will help you rebuild your homes. ________ it is raining, please stay for supper. ___________ his absence from school. 87. 既然下雨了，请留下来吃晚饭吧。 88. 他不能对他没去上学作出解释。 He could not __________ 89. 我在寒风中等了你 3 个小时，但是你还没出现。 I had been waiting for you in the cold wind for 3 hours, but you didn’t_________ I don’t want them to _______ . 90. 我不想因为它们而想起她来。 _________ me _______ her .
2012—2013 学年度高一年级第二学期期中考试 英语答题纸（实验班）
第四部分：填空（共两节，满分 15 分） 第一节：单词拼写（共 10 小题。每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 76. ______________ 77. _______________ 78. _______________ 79. ____________ 80._______________81.________________82.________________83._____________ 84._______________85. ________________ 第二节：完成句子（共 5 小题 10 空。每空 0.5 分，满分 5 分） 86. _________ 89. _________ ________ 87. ________ _________ ________ 90. ________ _________ 88. _______ ________
第五部分：写作（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节：短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 When I was ten years old, I went to Yangzhou with two American．I became their guide． First, we went to the Shouxi River． They wanted to look around the river by the boat． After buy the tickets, we got into a boat．We went around seeing the beautiful sight．After that, we went shopping．The sellers couldn't spoke English．Though it was very harder, I tried my best listen to their words carefully and translate the sentences．They bought some little things with their help．Next, we went to a small zoo but took some pictures．When we felt hunger, we went out and had lunch．After lunch, we visited some old house and learned something about Chinese history． 第二节 书面表达（满分 20 分） 下面的表格是你一天的活动安排，请根据表格内容写一篇英语日记。 时间 8：00 8：30——9：30 9：30——10：30 10：30——11：30 12：00 14：00——17：00 地点 校门口 图书馆阅览室 校园内 操场 校门口 几家书店 活动安排 欢迎美国学生（约 50 人）到校参观访问 联欢会（get-together） 参观教学楼，实验楼，校办工厂，游泳池 友谊篮球赛 美国学生离开 和几名同学购买了书和磁带(tape)
要求：1. 词数 100 词左右；
2.注意格式；写日记的时间：2013 年 3 月 6 日； 3.可适当发挥，以使短文连贯。
4.参考词汇： 校办工厂 the factory run by our school 友谊篮球赛 a friendly basketball game March 6, 2013 About fifty American students came to visit our school today.
___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ _______________________________
2012—2013 学年度高一年级第二学期期中考试 英语答案(实验班)
单词拼写 76. arrival 77. benefit 78. harmful 83. exists 79. balance 84. mix 80. Obviously 85. debt 81. strengths 82. chatting
copyright ©right 2010-2020。