2014 高考英语 30 分钟专题突破精练：情景交际
1. —I’m not very good at badminton, you know. —_______. We’re playing for fun. Just try and you’ll see you can do it. A. It scares me. B. Well done! C. Don’t w
orry. D. Really?
2. —I have some good news for you. You’ve been accepted as a member of our club. —_______ That’s great! A. Congratulations! B. Pardon? C. Have I ? D. Good idea!
3. ---You should have put your money in the stock market ．I’ve seen people become rich overnight． ---________． Things are more complicated than you thought． A．It’s easier said than done． C．Practice makes perfect． B．God help those who help themselves． D．All that glitters is not gold．
4. — Are you going home for the holiday? —I have no idea. A. It depends matter. 5. --Sorry to have hurt you. -A．Forget it .You didn’t mean to, did you? B．No problem C．All right D．Don’t say so . B. That’s OK C. Never mind D.It doesn’t
6. — Mike got “ F” in his history test． — _________? He has been working so hard on it ． A. How come B. So what C. What for D. Why not
7. — I’m terribly sorry that I missed your birthday. I just completely forgot. — Oh, ________. A. take it easy C. don’t mention it 8. ———May I try the jacket on? B. no problem D. that’s right
————______ ， but I think it will be too small for you. A. As you like not B. By all means C. As a result D. Believe it or
9. —Are you sure you really want it? —_______，I am willing to pay ________price you ask． A．No；no matter what C．No；whatever B．Yes；no matter what D．Yes；whatever
10. — Do remember to take this medicine three times a day with warm boiled water. — _________. A. Heard it B. Made it C. Got it D. Taken it
11. ————That was a green dinner. _______ ————Thanks. But it really only took an hour. A. I have never had it before. C. You must have spent all day cooking. B. I enjoyed it very much. D. You must be tir
12. —Sorry， I couldn't find the magazine you asked for. — ____________. A. Don't mention it B. No problem C. It's all the same D. Thanks anyway
13. ——Excuse me， ____________? ——That's 110 yuan altogether， sir， A. can I order， please C. how much is the meal we've had B. could I have the bill， please D. please count the money， will you
14. — I'm afraid I can't finish the book this week. — ____. A. Please go ahead time 15. — I wonder if I could use your mobile phone. B. That's right C. Not at all D. Take your
— ____. A. I wonder how B. I don't wonder D. No wonder，here it is
C. Sorry， it's out of order
16. — Wasn't it Dr Wang who spoke to you just now? — ____. A. I didn't know he was Yes， he B. Yes， it was C. No， he wasn't D.
17. — I'll meet you outside the cinema in an hour， OK? — ____. A. No， 2 hours later C. OK， but I can manage B. Yes， that's a good idea D. No， I don't think so
18. — Could I borrow your camera? — ____. But you will have to buy some film. A. I'm sorry B. Of course not C. Sure D. I hope so
19. — Thank you for a wonderful meal. — ____. A. The same to you C. Thank you all the same 20. — Do you have the time? — Sorry， I have no watch. — ____ A. What a shame! C. It doesn't matter. B. Thanks anyway. D. Why not buy one? B. It's my pleasure D. No， that's all right
参考答案 1. C 2. C 3. A 4. A 5. A 6. A 13. B 14. D 15. C 16. D 7. B 8. B 9. D 10. C 11. B 12. D
17. B 18. C 19. B 20. B
copyright ©right 2010-2020。