1. During the 1980s, chinese folk music has become more and more popular. 2. We often speak Japanese in class.
3. Two-thirds of the students in this class are boy student
s. 4. To see is to believe.
5. Doing exercise is good for our health / does good to our health.
6. The young should respect the old. 7. Where we will go next week hasn’t been decided.
8. To master a foreign language is very important. 9. It’s no use crying over spilt milk. 10. It’s very difficult to give up smoking. 11. It is disappointing that he refused my invitation to dinner. 12. It was reported that Chinese Women’s Badminton Team had won the World Championship.
二、谓语 1. Li Ping practises playing golf every morning. 2. He takes good care of his sick grandma. 3. You may turn to me for help /ask me for help. 4.We are Senior Three students. 三、表语 1. Our English teacher is a Canadian. 2. Is the exercise-book on the desk yours?
3. The traffic light turned green. 4. The speech given by the professor / The professor’s speech was boring. 5. His hobby is learning Chinese Kung Fu. 6. Twelve divided by three is four. 7. My job is to teach French. 8. That cat must be in the sitting / living room.
9. Time is up. Class is over.
10. The truth is that he has never been abroad to travel.
四、宾语 1. Yesterday we went to see a wonderful concert. 2. A heavy fog prevented him from attending the meeting on time. 3. How many English novels do you have?
I have 8. 4. Yesterday he helped the old clean the room. 5. He pretended not to hear what I had said. 6. Mary, who is three years old, enjoys dancing.
Three-year old Mary enjoys dancing.
7. I don’t think he is fit for his job. 8. Lend me a book, please! 9. Last year the company sent us a few telephones. 10. Yesterday he sent me a birthday present.
11. I think it best that you should do more pronunciation exercise. 12. We make it a rule to get to the point once we begin to talk. 13. He found it difficult to accustom himself to a new environment abroad.
14. She thought it no use only remembering words and expressions without making sentences with them.
1. Electricity can make a train run fast.
2. They think the key to the exercise ( to be ) wrong. 3. What you said just now made grandpa very angry.
4. His parents named him Lan Yangyang.
5. The painter painted his bedroom blue.
6. In fact, teachers can’t force students to learn English. 7. I often hear her play the piano at home. 8. The day before yesterday I saw him playing basketball with his friends on the playground. 9. I found Shenzhen changed greatly. 10. We consider English as a useful tool for international communication.
11. I found everything in the office in good order. 12. Open the door and window to let the fresh air in.
六、定语 1. China is a beautiful country. 2. Who is the man talking with our English teacher? 3. This is a car factory. 4. His rapid progress in English made his father satisfied. 5. More than 50 students took part in Li Yang Crazy English Summer Camp. 6. You should follow the doctor’s advice to lose weight.
7. Our head teacher is always the first to come and the last to leave the office. 8. Our teaching building has just been decorated. 9. He is reading an article about how to improve English writing. 10. A noise outside made him look outside. 11. Who is the man that is talking with our English teacher?
七、状语 1. The earth moves around the sun very quickly. 2. He has lived in Shanghai for many years. 3. He is very happy to pass the Entrance Examination to College. 4. She stood in front of the teacher’s desk, holding a book in her hand. 5. Wait a minute. 6. He learned to drive a car when he was only 3 years old.
? 2、丝绸摸起来又软又滑 ? 3、她似乎对这本书感兴趣。 ? 4、真相是她失踪了 ? 5、她长大后当了老师。
? 7、我希望你的梦想能成真。 ? 8、她没来上课的原因是因为她要照看她生
1. This machine is in good condition.
2. The silk feels soft and smooth. 3. She seemed interested in the book. It seemed that she was interested in the book. 4. The truth is that she was lost. 5. She became a teacher when she grew up.
6. The man proved ( to be ) a thief. The man turned out （to be ）a thief.
7. I wish your dream come true.
8. The reason why she didn’t come to class is that she had to look after her sick mother.
1、太阳在照耀着。 2、我们大家都呼吸、吃和喝。 3、他所讲的没有什么关系。 4、他们谈了半个小时。 5、这支笔书写流畅。 6、他们等了几个小时就是为了看见他们最喜爱的 明星。 7、1919年，北京爆发了“五四”运动。 8、在过去的十年里，我的家乡发生了巨大的变化。 9、铃声响了。（There） 10、五年前我住在北京。
1. The sun is shining brightly.
2. All of us need to breathe, eat and drink. 3. What he said didn’t matter much.
4. They talked for half an hour.
5. This pen writes smooth.
6. They waited here for a few hours to see their favorite Yao Ming.
7. The May Fourth Movement broke out in Beijing in 1919. 8. In the last ten years, great changes have taken place in our hometown.
9. There goes the bell.
10. I lived in Beijing 5 years ago.
? 3、她承认犯了错误。 ? 4、他们想查明谁打烂了窗户。 ? 5、医生已决定什么时候给病人做手术。 ? 6、我认为她今晚不会来了。
我们期待早日收到你的来信。 ? 8、当妈妈进来的时候，Tom假装在阅读。 ? 9、我忘记要在哪接她了。
1. She smiled to say thanks.
2. He refused to help them.
He refused to give them a hand. 3. He admitted having made a mistake.
4. They wanted to find out who had broken the window. 5. The doctor has decided when to operate on the patient.
6. I don’t think she will come tonight.
7. We expect to hear from you soon.
8. Tom pretended to be reading when his mother came in.
9. I forget where to pick him up.
1、我想为他挑选一件合适的礼物。 2、太阳给了我们光和热。 3、请在本周末把所借的书都还给图书馆。 4、医生治好了他的病。 5、Tom 使Mary 相信了他的诚实。 6、新式机器将会为你节省许多劳动。 7、他每天给我带些曲奇饼。 8、我愿为你做一切事情。
1. I want to choose a suitable gift (直宾）for him .（间宾） 2. The Sun gives us （间宾） light and heat (直宾）. 3. Please return the borrowed books (直宾） to the library （间宾） at this weekend. 4. The doctor has cured him （间宾）
of his illness (直宾）.
5. Tom convinced Mary of his honesty (直宾）.
1、那噪音快要使我发疯了。 2、她请我们参加做游戏。 3、明天我要请人来修理机器。 4、她感到很难和你相处。 5、我想乘船去那儿更舒服些。 6、我从没有看见这个字这样用过。
1. The noise nearly made me (宾语）crazy （宾语补足语）.
2. She invited us (宾语） to play games （宾 语补足语）.
3. Tomorrow I will have somebody (宾语） repair the machine （宾语补足语）.
Tomorrow I will have the machine (宾语） repaired （宾语补足语）.
4. She felt it （形式宾语） difficult （宾语补 足语） to get along with you (宾语）. 5. I think it （形式宾语） much more comfortable （宾语补足语） to go there by ship (宾语）. 6. I have never seen the word (宾语） used （宾语补足语） like this.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。