一、常见的表达式： 1、have 复合宾语句型： 1) I won’t have you say such things. 2) She will have you doing all the housework if You’re not carefully. 3) I have my hair cut every six weeks. 2
、几个重要的目的状语从句句型： 1) He left early in case he should miss the last train. 2) He handled the instrument with care for fear (that) it should be damaged. 3) Let’s take the front seats so that we can see more clearly. 4) He got up very early so that/in order that he might/could catch the early bus. 3、几个难掌握的主语从句和宾语从句 1) You may take whatever(=anything/everything that)you like. 2) You may take whichever(=any) seat you like. 3) Whoever(=Anyone who) cuts the trees down must be punished. 4) You may give the note to whomever(=anyone whom) you meet at the office. 4、使用现在完成时和过去完成时的常用句型： 1) My aunt has worked in a clinic since 1949. 2) Since when have you planted so many young trees? 3) This is the first time I have been here 4) She will have finished the book by my next birthday. By eleven o'clock yesterday, we had arrived at the airport. 但比较：By the time the speaker entered the hall, all the listeners were seated. 5) In the past 10 years, there have been great changes in our family life. 6) Hardly had I reached the school when the bell rang. No sooner had we sat down at the table than the phone rang. 7) I had thought I could pass the final examination but I failed. 5、几种特殊的状语从句句型： 1) Everywhere they went, they were kindly received / warmly welcomed.
2) We’ll go anywhere the Party directs us. 3) She is doing her work the way I like it done. 4) The landlord was watching him like (= just as) a cat watches a mouse. 5) I didn’t wait a moment, but came immediately you called. 6、有关 it 的几个特殊句型 1) I owe it to you that I finished my work in time. 2) I take it for granted that they will support this idea. 3) It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work. 4) It can be seen from the statistics that exercise is good for us 5) I hate (enjoy/ like/ love/ dislike/ resent/ don’'t mind/ be fond of/ feel like/ see to/ appreciate/ stand 表示好恶的动词) it you can swim so well and I can’t. (宾语从句紧跟 it 之后) 6) It 用在不能直接跟宾语从句的介词后面，宾语 从句紧跟 it 之后（except that 例外） I’m for it that you will follow their advice. 7) It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population. 8) It has been proved that his theory is right. 7、列举、说明句型： 1) For one thing/ On the one hand, these shoes don’t suit you. For another/ On the other hand , they are too expensive. 2) It is one thing to...; it is another to... 3) what’s more ?; morever?; furthermore? 4) Firstly?; secondly?; finally? 5) In the first place ---; in the second place ? 6) First of all/to begin with?; in addition/ 8、总结句型： 1) Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects outweigh the negative ones. 2) To sum up, there are three ways of solving the problems.
3) In short, the students have not arrived at any agreement yet. 4) In a word, it is clear that smoking does harm to our health. 5) On account of this we can find that it is not suitable for middle school students to have cell phones. 6) In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants’ lives. 7) All in all, it is obvious that the government should set up different kinds of schools to meet the demands of different children. 8) From what has been discussed above/taking into account all these factors, we may safely arrive at/draw/come to/reach the conclusion that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing. 9、wish 句型 1) I wish I were as strong as you. 2) I wish you had told me earlier 3) I wish you would succeed this time. 10、would rather 句型： 1) She would rather die than turn against his motherland. 2) I would rather have taken his advice. 3) I would rather I had passed the examination last week. 4) Who would you rather went with you? 11、before 句型： 1) Before I could get in a word, he had measured me． 2) It will be 4 years before he graduates. 3) We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land. 4) We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired. 5) It wasn’t two years before he left the country. 12、强调句型： 1) It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday． 2) Was it your brother that you met in the street? 3) How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow? 4) It is because he was late that he couldn’t attend the lecture 5) They do know the place well.
13、用于表示过去未实现的希望和计划的句型： 1) You should like to have written to your mother. 2) Lucy was going to watch a basketball match. 3) Lily was going to have cleaned her bedroom, but she had no time. 4) She had supposed him to be very rich. 5) I wish he had been here yesterday. 6) They ought to have apologized to me for what they had done to me. 14、倍数句型： 1) There is 30 times greater chance of being hit by lightening than being attacked by a shark. 2) The room is three times as large as that one． 3) The room is three times the size of that one．
15、 It is?that?句型： 1) It is a fact that the earth moves around the sun. 2) It is a pity that he should not come. 3) It is important that enough money be collected to fund the project. 4) It is clear that she doesn't like the dress at all. 5) It is universally acknowledged that trees are 6) It is suggested that we should hold a meeting next week. 16、It ＋ 不及物动词＋从句 1) It seems that Alice is not coming to the party at all. 2) It happened that I won the football lottery last week. 3) It suddenly occurred to me that I knew how to solve that problem. 4) It appears that Tom might change his mind. 17、比较句型： 1) English is not so difficult a subject as Russia. 2) The weather of this year is a lot hotter than that of last year. 3) The mending work was so bad that it made some of the buildings less secure than they had been before. 4) The harder you work, the more progress you make. The more books we read, the more learned we become.
5) Smith is more diligent than intelligent. 6) I am no better at English than you. 7) The traditional picture of St Nicholas is quite different from that of Sata Clauss. 8) I prefer a flat in Beijing to one in Nanjing, because I want to live near my Mom’s. 9)Salaries are higher here than those in my country. 10) Cars do cause us some health problems ---- in fact far more serious ones than mobile phones do 18、感叹句型： 1) What an important thing it is to keep our promise! 2) How important a thing it is to keep our promise! 3) How I want to go to Beijing. 19、表示“猜测”意义的句型： 1) She must have come here last night. She can’t have gone there 2) Philip may have been hurt seriously in the car accident. 3) She might have known what the bottle contained. 4) She should have arrived in her office by now.
20、动词不定式常用句型： 1) It took me years of hard work to speak good English. 2) Lincoln said that it was not right for the South to break away from the 3) We had no choice but to take a taxi for we'd missed the last bus. 4) It’s not like Jim to be late for class. He regards time as the most important thing in life. 5) I was fortunate enough to travel to South Africa.． 6) It pays to help others. 帮助别人是值得的。 7) It must cost a good deal to live here. 8) They were doing everything they could to help the fatherland. 9) It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each day 21、动名词常用句型： 1) People from the two countries do not have any difficulty in
understanding each other. 2) Upon / On hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn’t say a word. 3) There is no difficulty in solving this social problem. 4) There is no need in sending such expensive present. 5) They say children spend too much time chatting and playing games instead of focusing on their school work. 6) It’s no use talking with him. He won’t listen to you. 7) It’s a waste of time watching TV programme as this. 22、as if/though 句型： 1) He spoke to me as if I were deaf. 2) The new students talked as though they had been friends for years.
23、“IF”虚拟条件句 1) If the man had pointed with his first finger while he was in Brunei, everyone would have thought that he was very rude.
2) If I were in your position, I would call the police immediately. 3) If I had (should have) time tomorrow, I would certainly help you. 4) Should it rain, the crops would grow better. Were I your father, I would not give you the money. Had it not been for the captain, the ship would have sunk
24、Not?until 句型： 1) Last night I didn’t go to bed until my father came back. 2) It wasn’t until my father came back that I went to bed. 3) Not until my father came back did I go to bed. 25、since 句型：
1) Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard. 2) It is three years since she lived here. 3) It is years since I stopped smoking. 26、If only...! 真希望??!若是??那该多好啊! 1) If only I knew his name! 2) If only we had followed your advice! 3) If only I could see him again! 4) If only she would accept my invitation! 27、让步状语从句： 1) Young as he is, he has known much about it. Child as he is, he has known much about it. Hard did/ does/ as he try, he failed again. Try as he did/ does/ can, he failed (s) again. 2) No matter what happens, I’ll always stand by you. 3) You won't be able to do it alone, however much you try. 4) Wherever I am I will be thinking of you. 5) Whether you like it or not, you'll have to do it. 6) Even if/Even though the exercise is very difficult, you must do it. 二、特殊的表达式： 1、违反常规的冠词位置句型： 1) so/as/that/too/how +adj. + a/an + n. He is as good a student as you. This is too difficult a problem for me. You can hardly imagine how clever a boy he is. 2) quite/rather/what/such/many + a/an +(adj) +n She sang quite a beautiful song. He was such a fool as to believe what she said. 3) all/both/half/twice the + n All the students in her class like her very much.
2、表示最高级的句型： 1) Nothing is + adj.er than to + V Nothing is + more + adj. + than to + V Nothing is more important than to receive education. 2) no one (nobody, nothing)+so/as+原级＋as Nobody is so blind as those who will not see. 3) 比较级＋than+any other +名词单数 比较级＋than +anything(anyone)else 比较级＋than + any of the others Bamboo probably has more uses than any other lant in the world. 4) 否定词 +比较级 It can’t be worse. 这是最糟的 I can’t agree any more.我非常同意。 5) be the last ---This is the last thing I want to do. 这是我最不想干的事。 3、more --- than 句型： 1) He is more lazy than slow at his work. = He is less slow than lazy at his work. 2) These flags are more than just colorful pieces of cloth and thread sewn together. 3) They finished the project in not more than one year. 4) The officials could see no more than the Emperor. 4、形式宾语与宾语补语句型： 1) I think it necessary to explore the space. 2) They found it strange that no one would take the money. 3) I had my pen stolen. 我的笔被偷了。 4) They found her lying in bed reading a novel. 5) In 1849, he went to England and made London the base for his revolutionary work. I think him an honest man. 6) I can’t find him in the office. 7) What do you find the hardest in learning English? 5、特殊的条件句： 1) Suppose/Supposing he is absent, what shall we
do? 2) I’ll come on condition that John is invited, too. 3) I will come provided (that) I am well enough. You may go out providing you do your homework first. 4) As/So long as you work hard, you’ll succeed in the end. 5) Give him an inch and he’ll take a mile. = If you give him an inch, he’ll take a mile. 6) Start at once, or / otherwise you’ll miss the train. = If you don’t start at once, ? = Unless you start at once, you’ll miss the train. 7) I won’t write to him unless he writes to me first.
6、特殊的比较句型： 1) She differs from her sister in the colour of her eyes. 2) The opinion of the problem varies from person to person. 3) The modal is technically superior to its competitors. Some consider digital TV to be superior to satellite TV. 4) Its meaning can be completely different from the meaning of its components. 5) Modern music is often considered inferior to that of the past. 6) The Japanese and Chinese cultures have a lot in common.
7、必须背诵的 There be 句型： 1) There is no immediate solution to the problem . 2) There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse. 3) There is no doubt that health is better than wealth. 4) There’s no point in getting angry when things have happened. 5) There’s no way one could succeed without hard work. 6) There is no one but longs to go to college. 7) There is no need in spending money mending the broken car. There is no use in regretting when time passed by. There is no harm in using the environmentally friendly products. There is no hurry in running to school for time is still enough. 8) There no/some difficulty/trouble (in) selling our car.
8、time 句型： 1) I thought her nice and honest the first time I met her. 2) The harvest will have been got in (the) next time you come. 3) What was the name of the hotel he had stayed in the last time he was in Cairo? 4) Every/Each time you get back at night, you drop your shoes on the floor. 5) It is／was the first／last／second／third time I have been here 6) It is high time that we went to the classroom. 7) We’ll be ready by the time you get back. 8) It’s time for me to log off. (9) It’s time for lunch. 9、几种重要的表语从句句型： 1) The point is that you have to keep your promise to help her with her English. 2) The chance is that he will succeed. 3) The fact is that he hasn’t yet recover from llness. 4) The question/problem is whether we should ask them for help. 5) That is where Lu Xun used to live. 10、几种重要的倒装句型： 1) Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise. Only when he told me about the news did I know the truth. 2) So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it. 3) Such was the story he told. Such a well-known man is he that everyone wants to take a photo with him. 4) On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 5) Outside the classroom stood an old man. 6) Seated on the ground are a group of young men playing cards. Lying on the floor was a boy aged about 17. 7) Not only was the city polluted but the streets were crowded.
11、so/such that 句型 1) We were late so that the teacher was angry.
2) I hurried so that I wouldn’t be late for class． In order that he should not be late, his mother woke him at 6. 3) I’ve been working so hard recently that I haven’t had any time for collecting new stamps. 4) It is such an unusual work of art that everyone wants to have a look at it 12、表示“也、同样”的句型 1) I like the book, too. 2) She also speaks a little Italian. 3) Peter can’t go and I can’t either. 4) You speak English well, so does he. 5) I have never heard of such a thing, Neither/Nor has she. 6) He knows German as well. 7) Jack is a student and studies in China. So it is (the same) with Green. 8) The music is dull and uninspiring, and the same is true of the acting. 9) The same can be said of our country, also a developing one. 13、几种重要的同位语从句： 1) The suggestion where we should build our new factory should be considered. 2) I have no idea what he did. 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) The question whether he’ll attend the meeting is not decided. The question who will go abroad needs considering. I have no idea when they will be back and settle down. The suggestion that the students should have plenty of exercise is very He can’t answer the question how he got the money.
8) We don’t understand the problem why this is the best choice. 14、whether 句型： 1) It doesn’t matter whether it is fine or not. 2) It makes no difference whether you go today or tomorrow. 3) It is not made clear whether Lily will pass the exam. 4) It is still a question whether they are able to get enough coal this winter. 5) It is not decided whether the sports meeting will be put off.
6) It is to be found out whether there is other oil resources underground. 7) It is to be decided whether this idea can be put into practice. 8) I doubt whether the new one will be any better. 9) I have no idea whether the traffic is terrible on that way. 10) It depends on whether you are determined to do it or not.
15、with 复合宾语句型 1) He stared at me with his mouth open. 2) The boy stood there, with his head down. 3) He stood with his hand in his pocket. 4) With no one to talk to, John felt miserable. 5) With prices going up so fast, we can't afford luxuries. 6) With her eyes fixed on the opposite wall, she did not answer immediately.
16、as 句型： 1) We do farm work as the old peasant teaches us. As (it is) in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south. 2) He is as good a player as his sister． 3) 4) 5) 6) She is such a fool as to believe what he said. He was so strong as to carry the heavy box. He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was. He is not the same man as he used to be
7) As is known to us, knowledge is power. 8) We get wiser as we get older. 9) As it was getting very late, we soon turned back. 10) Child as he is, he knows much about science. 17、prefer 句型： 1) I prefer to stay at home. 我宁愿呆在家里。 2) I prefer playing in defence. 我喜欢打防守。 3) Would you prefer me to stay?
4) I prefer to stay at home rather than go out 5) I prefer watching football to playing it. 6) I prefer tea to coffee. 我要茶不要咖啡。 18、when 句型： 1) He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in. 2) We were about to start when it began to rain. 3) He had not fallen asleep when the telephone rang. 4) I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang. 19、seem 句型： 1) It seemed that everyone was satisfied. 2) It seems to me that she is right. 3) There seems to be a heavy rain. 4) It seemed that she couldn't come to class. 20、表示“相差??；增加了??；增加到??” 句型： 1）She is taller than I by three inches. 2）There is one year between us. 3）She is three years old than I 4) They have increased the price by 50%. 21、what 引导的名词性从句 1) What surprised me is that everybody seemed to be very indifferent to her. 2) We can learn what we do not know. 3) That is what I want. 4) I have no idea what they are talking about. 22、too 句型： 1) Politics is too important to be left to the politicians. Politics is so important that it can't be left to the politicians. 2) I shall be only too pleased to get home. 3) These shoes are much too small for me.
4) This is too difficult a text for me. 5) We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 23、where 句型： 1) This is the house where he lived last year. 2) Where there is a will，there is a way． 3) He left his key where he could find． 4) I will go where I want to go． 5) This is where you are wrong. = This is the place where you are wrong. 6) Go where(ver) you are most needed.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。