1. How many students are there in your class? What is your student ID? 2. How many lessons do you have today? What is your first and fifth lesson? 3. How ma
ny floors are there in your classroom building? Which floor is your classroom on? 4. How many days are there in a week? Which day is the first day and the seventh day?
one 1- __________ 3- __________ three 5- __________ five seven 7- __________ 9- __________ nine
2- ____________ two four 4-____________ 6- ____________ six eight 8- ____________ 10- ____________ ten
eleven twelve 11- __________ 12- ____________ thirteen fifteen 13- __________ 15-____________ 18- __________ 19- ____________ eighteen nineteen twenty 20- __________ 30- ____________ thirty fifty 40- __________ 50- ____________ forty one thousand 100- ___________ one hundred 1,000- ____________ ten thousand 10,000- ____________________ one hundred thousand 100,000- _______________________ one million 1,000,000- ______________
How do we say them
2,013= two thousand and thirteen
twenty-eight thousand, three 28,324= hundred and twenty-four
567,215= five hundred and sixty-seven
thousand, two hundred and fifteen
five million, seven hundred and 5,778,125=seventy-eight thousand, one hundred and twenty-five
b 1.ten thousand, two hundred and six d 2.one hundred and twenty-six e 3.one hundred thousand, two hundred and sixty f 4.twelve thousand and twenty-six g 5.one million, two hundred thousand and twenty-six a 6.one thousand and twenty-six c 7.one hundred and ten thousand, two hundred and six
a.1,026 e. 100,260 b. 10,206 f. 12,026 c. 110,206 d. 126 g. 1,200,026
1. How many programmes are there in this year’s spring festival Gala? A. Thirty-eight B. Forty C. Forty-two D. Fifty 2. How tall is the Eiffel Tower? A. Two hundred meters B. Two hundred and fifty meters C. Three hundred and twenty-four meters D. Three hundred and thirty-six meters 3. How tall is the CN Tower? A. 1618 meters B. 1618 feet C. 1815 meters D. 1815 feet 4. How many square miles does France have?
A. 9,600,000 B. 260,000 C. 9,629,091 D. 357,021
5. How many people are there living in London now?
A. 800,000 B. 8,000,000 C. 900,000 D. 9,000,000
6. How many people does Tokyo have?
A. 1,300,000,000 C. 13,000,000 B. 240,000,000 D. 24,000,000
7. How long is the Great Wall? A. 5324km B. 6257km C. 18326km D. 21196km 8. How tall is Mount Qomolangma? A. 8839m B. 8848m C. 8844m D. 8846m
How do we write them 1. one hundred and twenty-five 125 2. two thousand three hundred and eleven 2,311 10,011 3. ten thousand and eleven 4.one hundred thousand one hundred and two 100,102 5. Two million three hundred and two 2,000,302 6. nine hundred million eight thousand seven hundred and eight 9,008,708
Room one one two one
H H R D one seven nine five
ID one one zero one zero two one nine seven eight one zero two seven two three two one
one one nine
Ordinal numbers 1. Mr. Wu has two children. The first child is a boy. The second is a girl.
2. There are five floors in our teaching building. Our classroom is on the third floor. 3. There are seven days in a week. Wednesday is the fourth day of a week. Thursday is the fifth day of a week.
1 = one 2 = two 3 = three 4 = four 5 = five 6 = six 7 = seven 8 = eight 9 = nine 10 = ten
1st = first 2nd = second 3rd = third 4th = fourth 5th = fifth 6th = sixth 7th = seventh 8th = eighth 9th = ninth 10th = tenth
11 = eleven 12 = twelve 13 = thirteen 14 = fourteen 15 = fifteen 16 = sixteen 17 = seventeen 18 = eighteen 19 = nineteen 20 = twenty 21 = twenty-one 22 = twenty-two
11th = eleventh 12th = twelfth 13th = thirteenth 14th =fourteenth 15th = fifteenth 16th =sixteenth 17th = seventeenth 18th =eighteenth 19th =nineteenth 20th = twentieth 21st = twenty-first 22nd = twenty-second
30 = thirty 40 = forty 50 = fifty 60 = sixty 70= seventy 80 = eighty 90= ninety
30th = thirtieth 40th = fortieth 50th = fiftieth 60th =sixtieth 70th = seventieth 80th =eightieth 90th = ninetieth
1. Who is the first Emperor in China? 2. Which animal sign is the ninth animal sign? 3. Which river is the second longest river in China? 4. Which street does Eddie want to live in? 5. Is the CN Tower the tallest one in the world? 6. Which birthday will Yuying Middle School celebrate? 7. Which century do we live in? 8. Which Youth Olympic will be held in Nanjing in 2014?
Can you read and write the following phrases? ① January the first January 1 ② the first of January ① February the second February 2 ② the second of February ① March the third March 3 ② the third of March ① April the fourth April 4 ② the fourth of April ① May the fifth May 5 ② the fifth of May ① June the sixth June 6 ② the sixth of June
口诀： 一、二、三，单独记；八去t，九除e， ve要用f 替，整十基数变序数，先把ty变成tie；要是遇到 两位数，十位基数个位序，th最后加上去 one→first， two→second， three→third这三 个词变化特殊，要单独记；eight→eighth， nine→ninth， 八去t，九除e后再加-th； five→fifth， twelve→twelfth，五、十二把ve 换成f再加-th；twenty→twentieth， thirty→thirtieth... 整十先把词尾y改为ie再 加-th。两位数时则十位数用基数词，个位数用序 数词，如：twenty-first
用所给词的适当形式填空. 1.He gets the first (one) in the English test this time. 2. Tom will come on the twelfth (twelve) of this month. 3. There are sevendays in a week. Saturday is the seventh day . (seven) 4. This is my third (three) time to come to NJ. 5. Mr. Green has nine children. Tom is the youngest. He is the ninth child. (nine) 6. He is the twenty-first (twenty-one) League Member in our class.
句子接龙: e.g. She has two children, the first one is a girl.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。