中考英语总复习 初一年级（上） 【知识梳理】 I. 重点短语 1. Sit down 2. on duty 3. in English 4. have a seat 5. at home 6. look like 7. look at 8. have a look II. 重要句型 1. help sb. do sth. 2. What about…? 3. Let?s do s
th. 4. It?s time to do sth. 5. It?s time for … 6. What?s…? It is…/ It?s… 7. Where is…? It?s…. 8. How old are you? I?m…. 9. What class are you in? I?m in…. 10. Welcome to….
9. come on 10. at work 11. at school 12. put on 13. look after 14. get up 15. go shopping
11. What?s …plus…? It?s…. 12. I think… 13. Who?s this? This is…. 14. What can you see？ I can see…. 15. There is (are) …. 16. What colour is it (are they)? It?s (They?re)… 17. Whose …is this? It?s…. 18. What time is it? It?s….
III. 交际用语 1. Good morning, Miss/Mr…. 2. Hello! Hi! 3. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too. 4. How are you? I?m fine, thank you/thanks. And you? 5. See you. See you later. 6. Thank you! You?re welcome. IV. 重要语法 1. 动词 be 的用法； 2. 人称代词和物主代词的用法； 3. 名词的单复数和所有格的用法； 4. 冠词的基本用法； 5. There be 句型的用法。 7. Goodbye! Bye! 8. What?s your name? My name is …. 9. Here you are. This way, please. 10. Who?s on duty today? 11. Let?s do. 12. Let me see.
1. (2004 年北京市中考试题) Mary, please show ________ your picture. my B. mine C. I D. me
2. (2004 年上海市徐汇区中考试题) _________ orange on the desk is for you, Mike. A. A B.An C. / D. The ---What _______ the number of the girls in your class?
3. (2004 年哈尔滨市中考试题) ---About twenty.
A. is B. am C. are D. be 4. (2004 年陕西省中考试题) There _______ a football match on TV this evening. A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have 【满分演练】
一. 单项填空 1. ---What colour is the bike? ---It?s _______ orange. 2. That isn?t her bag. It?s ________. 3. ---Oh, your kite is very nice. --_______________. A. That?s right B. No, it?s not nice C. Yes, it is D. Thank you A. is B. sees C. looks D. watches A. to B. in C. for D. on A. an B. a C. / D. the A. my B. I C. mine D. me
4. The woman is sixty, but she _______ young. 5. It?s time ________ lunch. Let?s go home.
6. ---________ is your coat? ---The black one. A. What B. Where C. Which D. How 7. ---________ is the toy? ---It?s on the bed. A. Who B. Where C. What D. Whose A. it B. they C. their D. them
8. The shoes are too old. Put ________ over there. 9. Excuse me. Can you _______ my watch, please? A. look B. look like C. look after D. look at
10. Look _______ the blackboard and listen _______ the teacher. A. / / B. at; to C. after; / D. on; after A. Lucy B. Lucy?s C. Jim D. Jim?s A. at B. in C. on D. with A. in B. on C. to D. of
11. ---Whose dress is this? ---It?s _________. 12. The girl ______ the purple coat is his sister. 13. There is a bird ______ the tree. 14. There are many ________ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. woman teacher C. women teacher D. women teachers 15. ---Is there a ball under the desk? A. Yes, it is B. Yes, there ---______________________. C. No, there isn?t D. No, there is A. am B. is C. are D. be
16. There _______ some books and a pencil on the desk。
17. ---Let me help you. ---_________. A. You?re welcom B. Thanks very much C. Don?t worry D. Yes, thanks 18. ______ old man is ______ English teacher. A. The; an B. An; an C. The; the D. A; a 19. ---What _____ five plus six? ---It?s eleven. A. am B. is C. are D. /
20. ---What ______ you see in the picture? ---I can see some flowers. A. must B. can C. are D. do 二. 完形填空 This is a picture of Kat?s ____1____. What can we ____2_____ in the picture? Look ____3____ it, please. The man ____4____ the black coat is Kate?s father, Mr. Green. The ____5____ in the red sweater is Mrs. Green. They ____6____ young. The baby is Kate. The little boy is Kate?s ____7_____, Jim. ___8____ the man behind Mrs. Green? Oh, he?s ____9___ brother, Mr. Read. He ____10____ young, too. 1. A. families B. family C. parents D. Brothers 2. A. look B. do C. see 3. A. at 4. A. on D.put 6. A. are B. is C. look lik 7. A. sister D. looking
B. brother C. father D. aunt C. Who?s
8. A.What?s B. Where?s D. How is 9. A. his 10. A. looks B. her B. am C. our
B. after C. for D. up B. of C. in D. to D. woman
D. their D. very
5. A. man B. girl C.women
三. 在 B 栏中找出 A 栏英语句子的正确答语 (A) 1. How are you? 2. Can you spell it, please? (B) A. I am in Row 6. B. Fine, thank you.
3. How do you do? 4. What row are you in? 5. What?s two plus eight? 6. Nice to meet you. 7. How old are you? 8. Who?s not here? 9. Where is the bag? 10. What is this in English?
C. Yes, b-o-o-k, book. D. It is ten. E. Nice to meet you, too. F. I am 14. G. Wang Ping is. H. It?s here. I. It?s a book. J. How do you do?
四. 完成对话：在对话后面的句子中选出正确的填入空白处 Jim: Excuse me, Ann. Whose black dog is this? Is it yours? Ann: Let me have a look.________1_______. I think it?s Sam?s. My dog is brown. Jim: Sam, look at the dog behind the tree.________2__________? Sam: Sorry, it isn?t mine. My dog is black and white. I think it looks like Mary?s.
Jim: _____________3______________? Sam: She?s my friend. Look! She?s over there. Let?s go and ask her.
Jim: _______________4_______________. Sam: Hi, Mary! Is that dog yours?
Mary: _______________5_______________. Sam: It?s a lovely dog! Don?t lose it!
Mary: Yes, thank you. A. Who?s Mary E. Is it yours 五. 用所给单词的适当形式填空
B. OK, let?s go
C. Oh, no it?s not mine
D. Oh, yes. It?s mine
1. ________ (He) pen is in ______ (I) pencil-box. 2. ________ (You) shoes ________ (be) under the bed. 3. ________ (Who) new ruler is this? 4. ---Are these trousers _______ (you)? ---No, they aren?t ________ (we) 5. It?s time ________ (go) and play games. 6. This is my pen. Please give it to 六. 阅读理解 (A)
________ (I). 7. I have two ________ (baby). 8. Look! That is a ________ (China) car. 9. It is __________ (my teacher) sweater. 10. Now her ________ ( parent) are in America.
Bob was born in a big and rich family. His father is a university professor. He teaches American history. His mother is a very capable woman. She is the manager of a big company. She earns a lot of money, of course. Bob has two sisters and a brother. His elder sister, Jenny, is fourteen. She studies in a middle school. His younger sister, Ann, is ten. She studies in a private primary school. She has a very good memory. She is clever. His younger brother, Dick, is only six. He has just started going to school. Bob gets on well with his family. He is on good terms not only with his parents, but also with his sisters and brother. (have a friendly relationship with sb.) He is, in a word, an apple in their eyes. 根据短文的内容，判断下列句子的正误：正确地答“A”，错误的答“B”。 1. Bob was born in a small and rich family. 2. He has two brothers and a sister. 3. There are five people in his family.
4. Dick is only six. He studies in a private primary school. 5. “He is an apple in their eyes” means “They love him very much”. (B) Look at the clothes line in the twins' bedroom. There are some clothes on it. You can see a green blouse and a yellow skirt. The trousers on the clothes line are black. They are not new but clean. Are they Lily's clothes? No. I know they are Lucy's. Lily's clothes are on a clothes tree near the window. Her trousers are brown, her blouse is white and her skirt is blue. There is a new hat on the clothes tree, but it's not Lily's, it's Lucy's. There is an old hat on Lucy's bed in the room, it's Lily's. There are no clothes on the other bed, the bed is Lily's. 1. What can you see in the bedroom? I can see __________. tree C. a bed 2. What colour are Lucy's trousers? They are ________. brown 3. Where is Lucy's hat? It's on _________. C. lily's bed 4. How many beds are there in the room? ________. 5. Are there any things on Lily's bed? ________. A. Yes, there is a hat on it B. No, there is not anything on (C) It's a fine Sunday morning. Ann and her mother are in a big bus. There are many people in it. Some of them come from America, and some come from England and Canada. They are all their friends. They are going to the Great Wall.
A. a clothes line
A. green B. black
A. the clothes tree B. the clothes line
A. only one B. three C. two
C. Sorry, I don't know
There are two Chinese in the bus. One is woman. She is driving the bus. The other is a young man. He speaks good English. He is now talking about the Great Wall. The other people are all listening to him. They like the Great Wall. They want to see it very much. 1. Ann and mother are going to the Great Wall __________ C. by plane D. by bus A. by bike B. by car
2. There are __________. A. only one Chinese in the bus B. only two Chinese in the bus
C. only two Chinese on the bike D. only one Chinese in the car 3. The driver is __________ American 4. The people __________. looking at the wall 5. They __________. A. can see the Great Wall B. can speak English very well. A. are singing B. are talking C. are listening D. are A. a man B. a woman C. a Canadian D. an
C. want to talk with the man very much D. want to see the Great Wall very much 初一年级（下） 【知识梳理】 I. 重点短语 1. a bottle of 2. a little 3. a lot (of) 4. all day 11. get down 5. be from 6. be over 7. come back 8. come from 12. get home
9. do one?s homework 10. do the shopping
13. get to
14. get up 15. go shopping 16. have a drink of 17. have a look 18. have breakfast 19. have lunch II. 重要句型 1. Let sb. do sth. 2. Could sb. do sth.? 3. would like sth. 4. would like to do sth. III. 交际用语 1. —Thanks very much! —You're welcome. 2. Put it/them away. 3. What's wrong? 4. I think so. I don't think so.
20. have supper 21. listen to 22. not…at all 23. put…away 24. take off 25. throw it like that
26. would like 27. in the middle of the day 28. in the morning /
afternoon/ evening 29. on a farm 30. in a factory
5. What about something to eat? 6. How do you spell …? 7. May I borrow…?
9. What's your favourite sport? 10. Don't worry. 11.I?m (not) good at basketball. 12. Do you want a go? 13. That's right./ That?s all right./ All right. 14. Do you have a dictionary / any dictionaries? Yes, I do. / No, I don?t. 15. We / They have some CDs. We / They don?t have any CDs. 16. ---What day is it today / tomorrow?
5. I want to take some books to the classroom. 6. Give me a bottle of orange juice, please. Please give it / them back tomorrow. OK.
---It?s Monday. 17. ---May I borrow your colour pens, please? ---Certainly. Here you are. 18. ---Where are you from? ---From Beijing. 19. What's your telephone number in New York? 20. ---Do you like hot dogs? ---Yes, I do. ( A little. / A lot. / Very much.) ---No, I don't. ( I don't like them at all.) IV. 重要语法 1.人称代词的用法； 2. 祈使句； 3. 现在进行时的构成和用法； 【中考范例】 1.（2004 年安徽省中考试题） ---Hurry up! We?re all waiting for you.
21. ---What does your mother like? ---She likes dumplings and vegetables very much. 22. ---When do you go to school every day? ---I go to school at 7:00 every day. 23. ---What time does he go to bed in the evening? ---He goes to bed at 10:00.
4．动词 have 的用法； 5．一般现在时构成和用法； 6．可数名词和不可数名词的构成和用法
---I ________ for an important phone call. Go without me. C. am waiting D. waited 2. (2004 年长春市中考试题)
A. wait B. was waiting
Could you help ____ with _______ English, please? my D. my, I 3.(2004 年长春市中考试题) Dr. White can _______ French very well. 4.（2004 年黄冈中考试题） English is spoken by ______ people. D. a great deal of 【满分演练】 一. 单项选择 1. There is some ______ on the plate
A. I, my B. me, me C. me,
A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell
A. a lot B. much many C. a large number of
A. cakes B. meat C. potato D. pears
2. Uncle Wang wants ______ the machine like a bike. A. ride B. riding C. rides D. to ride 3. Tom usually goes to bed ________ ten o'clock in the evening A. at B. in C. on D. of 4. ______ picture books in class, please. A. Not read B. No read C. Not reading D. Don't read 5. The box is too heavy. Let ________ help you to carry it. A. we B. us C. ours D. our 6. Hurry up, ______ we'll be late for the meeting. A. and B. but C. then D. or
7. People usually ______ "hello" to each other when they make a phone call. A. say B. speak C. tell D. talk A. makes B. is making C. make D. making
8. Look! She _____a kite for her son.
9. These shoes are yours. Please ________. A. put on them B. put on it C. put them on
D. put it on 10. She often gets ______ very late. A. home B. at home C. to home D. in home A. in B. on C. at D. for
11. I think the shop is closed ________ this time of day. 12. I want ______ of meat, please. A. half kilo
B. a half kilo C. half a kilo D. a kilo half --- No. It's ________.
13. --- Is this black ruler ________?
A. yours, his B. your, his C. yours, him D. you, he 14. ________ book on the desk is a useful（重要的）one. A. A B. An C. The D. / 15. Grandma is ill. We have to take her to the ________. A. farm B. post office C. hotel D. hospital 16. Liu Mei often helps her mother ________ housework. A. does B. do C.doing D. to doing 18. There ________ a box of apples on the desk. 19. Would you like ________ with me? A. are B. is C. has D. have A. go B. to go C. going D. goes
20. Sometimes his brother ________ TV after supper. A. watch 二. 填空 A. 根据句义和首字母写出所缺的单词 1. Kate's glass is empty. She wants a f______ one. you m______ your broken bike. 3. I have two pencils. One is short, the other is l______. 4. Please open the w______. 2. I think my father can help B. sees C. watches D. is watching
It's getting hot here. 5. Something is w______ with my bike. May I borrow yours? B. 根据句意，用括号中所给词的适当形式填空 1. There are some ________ there, talking loudly. (woman) It's ________. (my) 3. The people on the farm are very ________. (friend) ________? (he) 5. Tom's uncle can drive cars. He is a good ________. (drive) C. 选词并用其适当形式填空 work, close, look, have, teacher, pen, eat, China, play, climb 1. This is our ________ desk. Ours are over there. new and the other two are old. 3. His uncle ________ very young but he is over forty. after class. 5. Look! The cats are ________ up the trees. 7. My brother ________ some new picture books. map of ________. 9. Mum, please give me something to ________. I'm very hungry. 10. Does Mr Green like ________ in this Chinese school? 三. 根据对话内容，从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话 6. The shop isn't open. It's ________. 8. In our classroom there is a large 4. Let's ________ basketball 2. Bill has three ________. One is 4. Do you know 2. This blouse isn't hers.
A. Please give it back soon. B. It's over there C. Certainly. When do you want it? D. Thank you very much. E. Black and red, and it's not very new.
A: Excuse me, Lin Tao!
B: Yes? B: __1____.
A: My bike is broken. Can I borrow yours? A: This afternoon. B: OK. Here's the key. A: ____2__. But where is it? B: __3____. A: What colour is it? B: __4____.
A: I see. I think I can find it. B: ___5___. 四. 完型填空
A: All right. See you!
These days men and women , young and old are ___1_____ the same kind of ___2____, and a lot of ___3_____ have long hair（头发）. We often can't ___4_____whether they are boys or girls, men or women. ___5_____ old man often goes to walk in the park. He is sitting on a chair now. A young person is ___6_____ ___7_____ him. "Oh, goodness!" the old man says to the other one. "Do you ___8_____ that person with long hair? Is it a boy or a girl?" "A boy," says the other one. "He is my son." "Oh," says the old man, "Please ____9____ me. I don't know you are his ____10____." "I'm not his mother, I'm his father," says the other one.
1. A. having D. buying 2. A. clothes D. Bags
B. wearing C. putting
5. A. An 6. A. running
C. The C.
standing D. driving 7. A. on B. beside C. in D. At D.
3. A. we B. your C. them Theirs 4. A. talk 9. A. help D. Mother 五. 阅读理解 B. teach C. say
8. A. see Read
B. watch C. look
D tell D. Ask 10.Ababy B. sister C. father
B. excuse C. teach
(A) Mr Li teaches Chinese in the USA. He comes back to China every year. He gives us a talk. He says," K Day in the USA is very interesting. All children like it very much. It is on March 7th. When you go out on that day, you can see children running with kites in the open air(露天). When you look up, you can see different kites in the sky （天空） Some are . big, and some are small. They are in different colours. Every kite has a long string(长线). The children begin to run when they get the kites up. Every child has a good time that day. 1. Mr Li is _______________. He works in the USA. A. a worker B. an English teacher C. a doctor D. a Chinese teacher
2. Mr Li says something about _______________. A. how to study English B. K Day in the USA in the open air 3. March 7th is _________________. A. Children's Day B. Teachers' Day C. K Day
C. his work in the USA D. playing
D. Tree planting Day(植树节) 4. Every kite has _________________. A. a short string B. a long string C. the same colour D. the same size(大小) 5. There are _______________ kites in the sky on that day. A. all kinds of B. one kind of C. three kinds of D. three (B) Paula Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Get up morning lunch afternoon evening
7:10 a.m. school pizza Yo-yo homework
7:10 a.m. school rice
7:10 a.m. school rice
7:10 a.m. school rice
7:10 a.m. school rice football clothes 10:15 p.m.
Table-tennis Table-tennis Table-tennis homework 10:15 p.m. television 10:15 p.m. homework 10:15 p.m.
Go to sleep 10:15 p.m. 根据表格内容选择最佳答案。
6. On _______________, Paula usually gets up at 7:10 am. A. Thursdays B. Wednesdays C. weekdays D. weekends 7. Pizza is a kind of _________________. food 8. Paula's favourite sport is _________________. C. yo-yo D. football A. volleyball B. table-tennis A. drink B. fruit C. toy D.
9. On Wednesday evenings Paula usually ___________________. A. watches TV see her friends 10. Which is wrong? A. Paula goes to school from Monday to Friday. C. Paula has sports in the afternoon B. Paula goes to bed after ten o'clock. D. Paula usually has Pizza for lunch. B. does her homework C. washes her clothes D. goes to
初二年级（上） 【知识梳理】 I. 重点短语 1. on time 2. best wishes 3. give a talk 4. for example 5. short for 6. a waste of time 7. go on a field trip 8. go fishing 9. I agree 10. next week 11. the day after tomorrow 12. have a picnic 13. have some problems doing sth.
14. go the wrong way 15. hurry up 16. get together 17. in the open air 18. on Mid-Autumn Day 19. come over 20. have to 21. get home 22. agree with 23. in the country 24. in town 25. all the same 26. in front of
27. on the left/right side 28. next to 29. up and down 30. keep healthy 31. grow up 32. at the same time 33. the day before yesterday II. 重要句型 1. have fun doing sth. 2. Why don?t you…? 3. We?re going to do sth. 4. start with sth. 5. Why not…? 6. Are you going to…? III. 交际用语 1.Welcome backto school! 2.Excuse me. I?m sorry I?m late, because the traffic is bad. 3.It doesn?t matter. 4.Happy Teachers? Day ! 5.That?s a good idea. 6.What are you going to do？ 7.Where are we going ?
35. last Saturday 36. half an hour ago 37. a moment ago 38. just now 39. by the way 40. all the time 41. at first
7. be friendly to sb. 8. You?d better do sth. 9. ask sb. for sth. 10. say goodbye to sb. 11. Good luck(with sb)!
8.What are we going to do ? 9.I?m good at… 10.It?s not far from… 11. Are you free tomorrow evening? 12.Would you and Lily like to come over to my home for Mid-Autumn Festival? 13.I?m glad you can come. 14.Thanks for asking us.
15.How about another one? 16.May I have a taste? 17.Let me walk with you. 18.What do you have to do? 19.Do you live on a farm? 20.Which do you like better, the city or the country? 21.Which do you like best, dogs, cats or chickens? 22.Shall we go at ten? Good idea! 23.---Let?s make it half past one. ---OK. 24.---Why not come a little earlier? ---All right. IV. 重要语法 1.be going to 的用法； 3.形容词和副词的比较 【中考范例】 1. (2004 年烟台市中考试题)
25.Excuse me. Where?s the nearest post office, please? 26.It?s over there on the right. 27.I?m sorry I don?t know. 28.You?d better… 29.Thank you all the same. 30.Which bus do I take? 31.Go along this road. 32.What day was it yesterday? 33.I?m sorry to hear that. 34.I hope you?re better now. 35.Why did you call me? 36.I called to tell…
In the exam, the ________ you are, the ________ mistakes you?ll make. A. carefully, little careful, less 2. (2004 年河北省中考试题) Bob never does his homework _________ Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.
B. more carefully, fewest C. more careful, fewer
A. so careful B. as carefully as C. carefully D. as careful as 3. (2004 年重庆市中考试题) That day I saw some parents _________ at the back of the classroom, ________ to the teacher. A. sitting, listened B. sat, listened C. sitting, listening D. sat, listening
4. (2004 年杭州市中考试题) You ________ open the door before the train gets into the station. A. don?t have to B. mustn?t C. needn?t D. may not 【满分演练】 一. 单项填空 1. Welcome back ________school. A. in B. at C. to D. on C.
2. Miss Gao is our new Chinese teacher ________ on this term D. that term
A. in this term
B. this term
3. ---I?m sorry I?m late. ---_____________. All right D. Thank you
B. It doesn?t matter
4. Li Mu and Jill are talking _________where they are going. with D. for 5. There is very ______food in the house. a little D. few 6. You?d better take a raincoat ____you. D. for 7. The children are going to the Great Wall ______a field trip. on D. for
A. about B. to C.
A. a few B. little C.
A. to B. with C. on
A. to B. with C.
8. I?m______hungry. May I have a mooncake? C. a few D. few 9. I?m still hungry. I?d like _________one. other D. the other
A. a little B. little
A. other B. another C. an
10.The moon looks ____than the sun, but in fact the sun is ______than the moon. A. big; big smaller 11. I can see them_____football on the playground. play D. are playing 12. Ji Wei runs_________than I. fastest D. the fastest 13. I think steamed bread is ____________ hamburger. A. more delicious than B. most delicious than delicious to 14. ---What are you going to do this afternoon? A. To do my homework Nothing much 15. ---May I speak to Jack? A. I?m Jack speaking 16. ----Why not _________ and see the play? ---Good idea. to go D. goes 17. It?s cold outside. Please keep the door_________.
B. bigger; bigger
C. small; small
A. play B. playing C. to
A. fast B. faster C.
C. more delicious to
----__________. I?m free. C. To do some shopping D.
B. To clean my house
---____________. Who?s that? C.This is Jack speaking D. I?m Jack
B. That is Jack
A.go B. going C.
A. close B. closing C. closes
D. closed 18. My home is about two hundred metres_____our school. away D. to 19. There are some apple trees ________her house. A. in the front of B. at the back of C. in the middle of D. at the front of A. from B. far from C.
20. Which floor do you ________? 二. 完形填空
A. live B. live on C. live at D. live in
The Xingqing Palace Park（兴庆宫公园）is __1___ park in Xi?an.__2__ Saturdays or Sundays, children like ___3___ there __4___ their parents. There they can play games. There is a lake and a hill in the park. Today is Sunday. Many children are playing in the park. Look! Some children __5___ on the lake. They are good __6___ it. Is the boat ___7___ a chicken? No. It looks like a duck. Some boys are playing __8___ football on the grass(草地)。 few boys __9___the hill over there. All the children are having a good time. A They think playing in the park is___10___ than having classes at school. 1.A. bigger D. the smaller 2.A. In D. With 3.A. walking B. going D.flying 4.A. with D. In B. for C. on C. running B. On C. At B. the biggest C. smaller 5.A. is swimming B. is boating
C. are running D. are boating 6.A. In D. at 7.A. look like 8.A. a the 9.A. are running B. are walking C. are
B. likes C. looks
climbing D.are jumping 10.A. little better 三. 阅读理解 (A) Mark Twain is traveling to Dijon by train. He wants to sleep very much, so he asks the conductor(服务员)to wake him up when the train gets to Dijon. The he goes to sleep. Later, when wakes up, it is early the next morning and the train has got to Paris. He knows at once that the conductor doesn?t wake him up at Dijon. He is very angry. He runs up to the conductor and says, “Why didn?t you wake me up and put me off the train at Dijon? I am very angry about it!” The conductor smiles and looks at him, “Another American is more angry than you. But you can?t see him now. I put him off the train at Dijon last night.” 根据短文内容，判断下列各句的正误：正确的答“A”，错误的答“B”。 1． conductor to wake him up in Paris. 2． at night. 3． angry with the conductor. 4． The conductor made a Mark Twain was very The train got to Dijon Mark twain asks the B. much better C. many better D. the best
mistake（错误）. He put another American off the train at Dijon. 5． that American because the American doesn?t like him.
Mark Twain can?t see
(B) The worst tourist in the world is Nicholas Scotti of San Francisco . Once he flew from the US to his home town in Italy to see someone at home. The plane made a one-hour stop to get oil at Kennedy Airport of New York. As he thought he had arrived home, Mr Scotti got off the plane. He thought he was in Rome . When nobody was there to meet him, Mr Scotti thought maybe they were held up by heavy traffic. While looking for their addresses, Mr Scotti found that the old "Rome" had changed a lot. Many old buildings were replaced by high modern ones. He also found that many people spoke English instead of Italian and that many street signs were written in English. Mr Scotti knew very little English, so he asked a policeman(in Italian) the way to the bus station. He happened to meet a policeman who was also born in Italy and answered him in the same language. After twelve hours' traveling round on a bus, the driver handed him over to a second policeman. He asked the policeman why the Rome police employed so many people as policemen speaking English of Italian. To get him on a plane back to San Francisco, He was sent to the airport in a police car with sirens(警报) on. "Look," said Scotti to his interpreter , "I know I'm in Italy. That's how they drive." 1. When Mr Scotti arrived at the airport, nobody met him because ____________. A. he was in New York he was in an Italian city B. he was in Rome C. policemen could help him D.
2. In what direction (方向) did the plane fly when Mr Scotti went to Italy from the US? A. To the east. B. To the south C. To the west D. To the north.
3. Why was Mr Scotti so sure that he was in Rome? A. Because he traveled a lot. B. Because he knew little about the US. D. Because he didn't travel much.
C. Because he knew little about Italy. 4. At last Mr Scotti _________. A. knew he did something wrong C. knew he was wrong
B. still thought he was D. knew he was home
5. Do you think many people do the same thing as Mr Scotti did? A. Nobody but Mr Scotti made this kind of mistake. of mistake. C. Few people make this kind of mistake. same mistake. (C) My wife and I stayed in London for a few weeks last year. We went there in the autumn. We think it is the best season to visit England. The weather is usually quite good and there are not too many visitors in October. We stayed in a small restaurant in the West End. We did most of our sightseeing on foot. We went to look at all the places. We went shopping and spent too much money. We liked going to the theatre . We don't have the chance to see such good plays (戏剧) at home. A lot of people say English food is very bad. We didn't think so. Most of the restaurants are French or Chinese, but we had some very good meals. D. 50% of people will make the B. Many people make this kind
We enjoyed our holiday very much. We want to go there again this year. We are going to take our umbrellas . I'm sure we'll need them sometimes. 1. “We went shopping and spent too much money” means _________. A. they didn't enjoy shopping and spent too much money England C. there were so many good things in the shops and they bought a lot D. they liked to go shopping with lots of money 2. They didn't have the chance to see such good plays_________. A. in their small restaurant B. in their home town in England 3. You can get _______ in a restaurant. books D. cakes 4. I'm sure we'll need umbrellas sometimes because__________. A. umbrellas can be very good presents for their friends in London in London C. the English people like to bring umbrellas with them D. the English people protect (保护) themselves with umbrella 5. The two visitors came from________. country we don't know 四. 根据所给汉语完成下列英语句子 1. Yesterday afternoon Miss Li came here _________ (向你道歉). 2. I did everything ___________ (他要求我做的). 3. We saw the old scientist ____________ (在花园里散步) just now.
B. prices were high in
C. in France
A. meals B. clothes C.
B. it often rains
4. My grandpa has ___________ (好记忆). He can remember many things. 5. Do you know who _______ (发明了机器人)？ 6. I find ____________ (记住这些单词很难). 7. I enjoy ____________ (吃肉). 8. Don?t stand ___________ (一直). Please give me a hand. 9. Wang Zheng __________ (出身在)a worker?s family. 们好运), all the boys. 10. ________________ (祝你
初二年级（中） 【知识梳理】 I. 重点短语 1. give a concert 2. fall down 3. go on 4. at the end of 5. go back 6. in ahurry 7. write down 8. come out 9. all the year round 10. later on 11. at times 12. ring sb. up 13. Happy New Year!
14. have a party 15. hold on 16. hear from 17. be ready 18. at the moment 19. take out 20.the same as 21. turn over 22. get-together 23. put on 24. take a seat 25. wait for 26. get lost
27. just then 28. first of all 29. go wrong 30. make a noise 31. get on 32. get off 33. stand in line 34. at the head of 35. laugh at 36. throw about II. 重要句型 1. be good for sth. 2. I think … 3. I hope… 4. I love… 5. I don?t like… 6. I?m sure… 7. forget to do sth. 8. take a message for sb. III. 交际用语 1.What?s the weather like today? 2.It?s cold, but quite suuny. 3.How cold it is today!
37. in fact 38. at midnight 39. enjoy oneself 40. have a headache 41. have a cough 42. fall asleep 43. again and again 44. look over 45. take exercise
9. give sb. the message 10. help yourself to sth. 11. be famous for sth. 12. on one?s way to… 13. make one?s way to… 14. quarrel with sb. 15. agree with sb. 16. stop sb. from doing sth.
4.Yes, but it?ll be warmer later on. 5.Shall we make a snowman? 6.Ok. Come on!
7.Happy New Year! 8.May I speak to Ann, please?？ 9.Hold on, please. 10.Thanks a lot for inviting me to your party. 11.Ok. But I?m afraid I may be a little late. 12.Can I take a message for you? 13.That?s OK. It doesn?t matter. 14.I?m very sorry, but I can?t come. 15.I?m sorry to hear that. 16.Happy birthday! 17.Would you like ...? Would you like to ...? 18.Do you think ...? Yes, I think so. / No, I don't think so. 19.Do you agree? Yes, I agree. / No, don't really agree. I really can't agree. 20.There are a few / a lot of ... / on it. 21.So do we. 22.I'm happy you like it. 23.Which is the way to ..., please? 24.Turn right/left at the ... crossing. 25.Go on until you reach ...
26.How can I get to ...? Go down/up/along this road. 27.What's the matter? 28.It'll take you half an hour to ... 29.We'd better catch a bus. 30.It may be in ... Ah, so it is 31.You must be more careful! 32.You mustn't cross the road now. 33.If you want to cross a street, you must wait for the green light. 34.Please stand in line. 35.You must wait for your turn. 36.If you don't go soon, you'll be late. 37.I don't feel very well. 38.My head hurts. 39.You mustn't eat anything until you see the doctor. 40.What's the trouble? 41.What's the matter with…? 42.She didn't feel like eating anything. 43.Nothing serious. 44.Have/get a pain in… 45.No problem.
46.Take this medicine three times a day. IV. 重要语法 1. 一般过去时； 2. 反意疑问句的用法； 3. 一般将来时； 4. 感叹句； 【中考范例】 1. (2004 年长沙市中考试题) ---Do you know if we will go to the cinema tomorrow? ________ too much homework. A. will have B. had C. won?t have D. don?t have 2. (2004 年佛山市中考试题) You have been to Tibet, _________? I was told that the snow-covered mountains were very beautiful. A. have you B. haven?t you C. don?t you 3. (2004 年扬州市中考试题) ---Jacky, look at that Japanese sumoist(相扑手). A. How a fat man fat man 4. (2004 年福建省泉州市中考试题) ---Thanks for your help. ---__________________ C. You?re welcome D. That?s right B. What a fat man ---Wow, ______________! C. How fat man D. What ---I think we?ll go if we 5. 简单句的五种基本句型； 6. 情态动词 can, may 和 must, have to 的 用法； 7. 时间状语从句和条件状语从句。
A. It doesn?t matter B. Don?t thank me 【满分演练】
一. 选择填空 1. Don?t forget _________your book here tomorrow. taking D. bringing 2. Mrs Brown went to the cinema, ______she? wasn?t D. isn?t 3. It was half past four. Everything _______ready. were 4. ---Happy New Year! ---____________. A. The same to you B. I?m glad to hear thatC. I?m very happy D. Thank A. is B. was C. are D. A. didn?t B. doesn?t C. , A. to take B. to bring C.
you. It?s very kind of you. 5. I got up late yesterday. There _________no time to have breakfast. B. had C. was D. is 6. Thank you for ______me to your party. inviting C. to invite D. invited 7. ---I?m sorry I took your pen by mistake yesterday.---______________. A. invite B. A. has
A. All right B. That?s right C. Right D. That?s all right 8. ---Thank you for showing me the way!---________________. A. The same to you right 9. ---Could I use your computer for a moment?---_____________. A. Sure B. Really C. Right D. It doesn?t matter 10. ---I just lost my bike. ---________________.
B. It doesn?t matter
C. It?s a pleasure
A I wish you to buy a new one C. I?m sorry to hear that
B. You?d better buy a new one D. It?s always nice to ride a new one
二. 选择能代替句中划线部分的词语或短语 1.What?s the matter with your mother? wrong 2.---Thank you very much. ---It?s a pleasure. D. Not at all 3.What is he doing at the moment? later on 4.Did you have a good time at the party? yourself D. eat enough 5.---May I speak to John, please? ---Certainly. to D. That?s all right. 6.---Could I speak to Jim, please? ---Sorry，he isn?t in. A.is at home B. is not at work C. is out D. is free 7.There is nothing but an old table in the room. D. only 8.What?s the weather like? D. How 9.Please let me look at your photo. me D. show me 10.Please ask him to ring me up when he comes back.
A.problem B. question C. message D.
A. I?m very glad.
B. That?s right.
C. It doesn?t matter
A.now B. a moment ago C. late D
A.stay long B. sing and dance C. enjoy
A.Sure. B. I think so. C. I?d love
A.give me B. pass me C. bring
A. see B. help C. call D.
thank 三. 完形填空 When I __1__ in London last year, it had one of the thickest fogs(雾) in years. You could __2____ see your hand in __3___ of your face. When evening fell, it became even __4___ . All traffic __5___ to a stop. I decided to walk. A few minutes __6___ , I couldn?t find my__7___ . Then I saw a young man and asked him to help me. He agreed. As I was following him __8__ the streets, he told me, “I know this part of London quite well. And the thick fog ___9__ to me. You see, I?m __10___ .” 1.A. is are 2. A. easily even 3. A. front D. the back 4. A. bad D. better 9.A. is not good something 10.A. strong 四. 阅读理解 (A) John was a very famous pianist. When he was a small boy, he once played at a party at
5.A. began D came
6.A. late D. earlier
B. the front
7.A. road D. home
8.A. along D. by
B. does good
C. is nothing
the home of a rich man. He was only eight years old. But he had played for several years. At the party he played a famous piece by Beethoven (贝多 芬). He played wonderfully. The famous piece has in it several very long rests. In each of these rests he took his hands from the piano and waited. To him this was very exciting. But it seemed that the mother of the rich man thought differently. Finally during one of these rests she came over to him. She touched him on the head with a smile and said, “My boy, why don?t you play us what you know well?” 根据短文内容判断正误：正确的答“A”，错误的答“B”。 1.John once played the piano at a party when he was only a little boy. 2.John began to play the piano at the age of eight. 3.In each of the rests John took his hands from the piano because he felt tired. 4.The rich man?s mother did not think John played the piece well. 5.I n fact the mother of the rich man knew the piece well. (B) One day, we had an English class. The teacher saw a boy reading a picture book and said, “Tom, what do you usually do after lunch?” Tom nervously(紧张地)got up from his seat, but he did not know what to answer. He thought for some time and then said, “Wait for supper.” The teacher was displeased and just at that moment, he saw another boy asleep. The teacher was getting a little angry now, but he was trying not to show it. Then he asked,
“And you, Joke?” As Joke was asleep, of course, he could not hear what the teacher had said. His deskmate(同桌) woke him up. Joke stood up quickly and answered in a loud voice, “So do I”. 1.This story happened____________. class D. a home A. angry B. displeased C. A. in the teacher?s office B. after lunch C. in
2.Tom?s answer made the teacher __________. surprising D. laughing 3.The teacher asked Joke ________. A.what he wanted to do after class he asked Tom D.to help Tom 4.Joke?s answer meant that_______.
B.what he did in class
C.the same question as
A.he knew what to do and what not to do after lunch Tom did C.he read a picture-book lunch 5.From the above story we can see that ________.
B.he did the same thing as
D.he did many things after
A. Joke did not know what question the teacher had asked lessons C.Joke was good at his lessons their lessons (C)
B.Tom did well in his
D.Tom and Joke worked hard at
Mrs Black, the wife of a rich business man, invited some of her friends to have lunch.
She wanted to try a new way of cooking a fish, and she was very pleased with herself when the dish was ready. As the dish was very hot, she put it near the open window to cool for a few minutes. But, five minutes later, when she came back for it, she was shocked(震惊)to find the neighbour?s cat at the dish. She was in time to stop the car. That afternoon was successful and everyone enjoyed the dish very much. They talked and laughed till four o?clock. At the end of the afternoon, when she was alone again, Mrs Black felt tired and happy. She was in a chair just near the window. She looked out of the window and shocked to see the neighbour?s cat dead in her garden. Why, the fish dish must be bad! What would happen to her friends? She at once telephoned the family doctor for advice. The doctor told her to telephone each of the visitors to meet him at the hospital as soon as he could. Finally the danger was over. Once again Mrs Black was alone in her chair in the sitting-room, still tired but no longer happy. Just then the telephone rang. It was her neighbour. “Oh, Mrs Black,” her neighbour cried, “My cat is dead. She was killed by someone in a car and put it in your garden.” 1.Mrs Black invited _______to lunch.A. Mr Black?s friends parents D. some of her friends 2.Why was Mrs Black not happy after she had a good party? A.She was sad about the dead cat.
B. her neighbour C. her
B.She found her fish dish was bad.
C.She never thought that she would have so much trouble. after she had a busy day. 3.Mrs Black________________________. A.stopped the cat before it began to eat the fish time C.stopped the cat before it ate the fish up late 4.Why was Mrs Black so shocked to see the cat dead in her garden? A.She liked the cat very much. C.She was sure that her fish was bad. 5.Finally________________. A.Mrs Black found that all her friends were all right B.a visitor told her that the cat was killed by someone in a car C.Mrs Black felt happy as all her friends were safe her friends at the hospital
D.She felt tired
B.was too late to stop the cat in
D.stopped the cat but it was too
B.She worried about her friends. D.She didn?t know how the cat died.
D.Mrs Black met all
copyright ©right 2010-2020。