注意事项： 1．答卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。 2．客观题选出每小题答案后，用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动， 用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在本试卷上，否则无效。 3．主观题请将答案誊写在答卷上相应的位
(共三节题，每小题 1 分，满分 30 分)
1. He _______ the audience, looking for his parents. A. exposed A. reflected B. adjusted B. edited C. defeated C. cured D. scanned in your accent.
2. The place where you learned a language is ＿＿＿＿＿ D. advanced
3.If you volunteer or do some _______ work, you will meet selfless people who always put the welfare of others first . A. charity A. labeled B. security B. parallel C. reference C. transformed D. justice D. essential 4. My experience of working in sales was almost ＿＿＿＿to yours.
5. A(n) _____ person is one who is not proud and doesn‘t believe he or she is better than others. A. devoted B. arrogant C. considerate Ａ.destined A. go to extremes A. pace A. So that B. gap B. expected D. humble 6.If something is _____ to happen, that thing seems certain to happen or be done. C. likely D. supposed C. go to pieces D. give off 7. Don't ＿＿＿＿＿＿ over a broken dish. I'll buy you a better one． B. give away C. identity 8. But that‘s not necessarily the case. There‘s a _____ between the theory and the life. D. exception C. Now that D. But that 9. ＿＿＿＿＿ you put your hand to the work, you should spare no efforts to finish it. B. All that
10. Try putting yourself in your friends‘ ______. Settle on something both sides can agree on. A. clothes B. shoes C. opinion D. boat
1. Home is a _______（庇护所） for all sorts of storms. 2. We missed our flight because the trai n is half one hour behind ________(时刻表). 3. The young tennis players are unlikely to throw off the more experienced _________（对手）. 4. As a _______（毕业生）from Hong Kong university, it is not hard for her to find a good job. 5. You ________ (该得应得) a medal for putting up with such a selfish roommate. 6. I am glad to hear that she is _________ （康复）from severe illness slowly. 7. The tragedy is that their traditional way of life has been gradually d________ (毁掉). 8. The buses are more f___ (频繁的) and generally a better way to commute to and from school. 9. A warm smile is a __________（通用的）language of kindness. 10. Whether you‘re eating at a f_______ (精美的) restaurant or dining in someone‘s home, proper table manners are likely to help you make a good impression.
1._____ _____ _____ _____ （借助于）the technology， life has become more and more convenient. 2. Hearing that all tasks have been finished on time， the manager smiled ______ _____ （宽慰地） .
3. Teenagers are quite ________ _________ （熟悉）such apps and can take great advantage. 4. One of the hardest things to comprehend is the 'free lunch' factor---how matter or energy can ____ _____ _____ (形成) from its former non-existing state. 5. It is a smart idea to ______ ______（打包） all your things beforehand. 6. Make sure that this report be sent to the one _____ _____ (负责的) right away. 7. My winter vacation might be completely spoiled by ___ _____ _____ (一连串 ) rainy days. 8. Chinese government will continue to ____ _____ _____ （重视）the development of bilateral ties with neighboring countries.. 9. We have to ______ the whole engine _______ （拆开）to discover the cause of the trouble． 10. The researchers recorded some huddles that lasted several hours，but others ______ ______ (结束) after only 12 minutes.
第二部分. 基础语言知识( 每小题 1 分，满分 10 分)
11. Don‘t‘ scold your son. After all, it's no pleasure _______ a baby for a teenager. A. watching over B. to watch over A. is closed down C. are closing down A. do B. that C. before C. to watch out B. are closed down D. is closing down D. / D. watching out 12. That store owned by the Blacks _________ and everything is sole at half price.
13. It is not until you have lost your health ______ you know its value. 14. Xi Jinping and Ma Ying-jeou‘s meeting in Singapore was called ―historic‖ by many. It was the first time since 1949 that the leaders from across the Taiwan Straits ______. A. met will tell. B. have met C. had met C. were met 15. _____ Mark Zuckerberg‘s charity will really make a difference ____ the world, only time
A. That, for
B. Whether, to
C. Whether, from D. / ，to
16. A staycation is a vacation _______ you do not travel at all. Some people use a sta ycation to just stay at home, and others prefer _______ the attractions around them without traveling very far. A. when, to experience C. which , to experience person _____ whom it belongs. A. by, by, by such a long neck. A. which，that A．that, which C．as, that ______ over 13 trillion yuan in 2014. A. has become, reaching C. had become, reaching B. has become, reached D. became, reached B. that，that C. that， which B．/ , what D．how, what D. which， which 19. The way_____ he did it was different from _____ we were used to. It worked, though. B. in, by, for C. by, in, to, D. in, by, to 18. The modern giraffe is the only species _____ went through both stages, ____ is why it has B. where, experiencing D. that, experiencing
17. People can pay either ___ cash or _____ credit. But the credit card can only be used by the
20. By the end of Last year, China _______ the world‘s largest e-commerce market, with sales
第三部分.阅读 (共两节，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分)
第一节 阅读理解 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分)
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项 涂黑。 A
Proudly reading my words, I glanced around the room, only to find my classmates having big smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. Confused, I glanced toward my stone-faced teacher. Having no choice, I slowly raised the report I had slaved over, hoping to hide myself. ―What could be causing everyone to act this way?‖ Quickly, I flashed back to the day when Miss Lancelot gave me the task. This was the first real talk I received in my new school. It seemed simple: go on the Internet and find information about a man named George Washington. Since my idea of history came from an ancient teacher in my home country, I had never heard of that name before. As I searched the name of this fellow, it became obvious that there were two people having the same name who looked completely different! One invented hundreds of uses for peanuts, while the other led some sort of army across America. I stared at the screen, wondering which one my teacher meant. I called my grandfather for a golden piece of advice; flip (掷) a coin. Heads—the commander, and tails—the peanuts guy. Ah! Tails, my report would be about the great man who invented peanut butter, George Washington Carver. Weeks later, standing before this unfriendly mass, I was totally lost. Oh well, I lowered the paper and sat down at my desk, burning to find out what I had done wrong. As a classmate began his report, it all became clear, ―My report is on George Washington, the man who started the American Revolution.‖ The whole world became quiet! How could I know that she meant that George Washington? 21. What did the author‘s classmates think about his report? A. Wonderful. C. Boring. B. Ridiculous. D. Puzzling.
22. Why was the author confused about the task? A. He was unfamiliar with American history. B. He followed the advice and flipped a coin. C. He forgot his teacher‘s instruction. D. He was new at the school. 23. The underlined word ―burning‖ in Para. 3 probably means _______. A. annoyed C. ready B. ashamed D. eager
Nine out of ten parents want their children to take part in competitions in school, a survey found. Despite the current trend of few or no competitions in many schools---they worry that they place kids too much pressure or cause some damage to their bodies – most parents believe competitions help to prepare children for adulthood. They also believe competitions make children
more ambitious and ready for work. About 84% of parents worry their children will feel regretful once they leave school because they have little or no experience of competitions. More than two thirds think competitions teach children that they have to work for things, while 69% think they help kids realize they don‘t always win or come out on top of everything. One in three parents also believe competitions raise standards in education as children try their best to win. One in five parents don‘t think that their children‘s school offer enough opportunities t their children to compete against others, and one in ten even say schools don‘t allow children to win or lose at all. As a result, 24% of parents have complained to their children‘s schools as they don‘t feel that enough emphasis (强调) is put on competitions. Nine out of 10 teachers agree that it is important for children to experience losing at an early age. Former World Cup rugby star Will Greenwood said， ―Competitions make you try your best to be better as an individual and as part of team.‖In any walk of life, experiencing success as an individual is a great motivator（动因） and helps to produce a culture of trying one‘s best to succeed, whether in education or employment. Chairwoman Carole Stott said, ―Many schools have, in recent years, moved their emphasis for children away from winning a nd losing to simply taking part. ‖ 24.Why do many school offer few or no competitions to their students? A. To respond to the parents‘ requirements B. To reduce families‘ expenses. C. To reduce the students‘ pressure D. To make sure that the students have enough time to study. 25.What benefit of kids taking the competitions is not mentioned in the passage? ______. A. prepare themselves well for their future work B. know that they don‘t need to win all the time. C. gain the experience of competition D. enjoy their school life to the fullest 26.What is the best title of the passage？ A. The benefits of taking part in competitions B. Parents want their children to compete at school. C. Most schools offer more competitions to school. D. Should students take part in competitions in school? 27. What is Will Greenwood‘s attitude towards kids‘ taking part in more competitions? A. Doubtful B. Worried C. Supportive D. Uncertain
C A Sydney Pass （悉尼旅游通票） gives you unlimited and flexible travel on the Explorer Buses: the ?red‘ Sydney Explorer shows you around our exciting city sights while the ?blue‘ Bondi Explorer visits Sydney Harbor bays and famous beaches. Take to the water on one of three magnificent daily harbor cruises(游船). You can also travel free on regular Sydney Buses, Sydney Ferries or City Rail services (limited area), so you can go to every corner of this beautiful city. Imagine browsing (闲逛) at Darling Harbor, tasting the famous seafood at Watsons Bay or enjoying the city lights on an evening ferry cruise. The possibilities and plans are endless with a Sydney Pass. Wherever you decide to go, remember that bookings are not required on any of our services so tickets are treated on a first in, first seated basis.
Sydney Passes are available for 3, 5 0r 7 days for use over a 7 calendar day period. With a 3 or 5 day pass you choose on which days out of the 7 you want to use it. All Sydney Passes include a free Airport Express inward trip before starting your 3, 5 0r 7 days, and the return trip is valid (有效的) for 2 months from the first day your ticket was used. Sydney Pass Fares
*A child is defined as anyone from the ages of 4 years to under 16 years. Children under 4 years travel free. **A family is defined as 2 adults and any number of children from 4 to under 16 years of age. All should be from the same family. 28. A Sydney Pass doesn‘t offer unlimited rides on A. the Explorer Buses C. regular Sydney Buses 29. With a Sydney Pass, a traveler can A. save fares from and to the airport B. visit everywhere in Sydney free of charge _. B. the harbor cruises D. City Rail services
C. enjoy the famous seafood for free D. reserve seats easily in a restaurant 30. If 5-day tickets were to be recommended to a mother who travelled with her colleague and her children, aged 3, 6 and 10, what would the lowest cost be? A. $225. A. textbook B. $300. B. travel book C. $360. C. history book D Recently, the most difficult issue about the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro appears to be dirty Guanabara Bay, which will host sailing and windsurfing events. Ashocked by garbage and sewage(污水) pouring out of Rio and reports of dangerous bacteria, sailors have called for the contest site to be relocated in cleaner waters. ―Most preparations for the Olympics are on track to be completed for the August 5, 2016 opening ceremony. Sailors in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro will be protected by special rubbish-collecting boats,‖ Rio 2016 organizing committee spokesman Mario Andrada said, admitting there is no time to settle the serous pollution problem. Andrada admitted that Rio‘s promise in its bid (竞标) for hosting the Olympics to clean Guanabara Bay was not feasible, but he ruled out changing plans. ―The games can be done with all the safety inside the bay. We have mapped how the garbage moves around. So-called eco-boats will be driven around to pick up rubbish.‖The bay will be much better on games time than it has been,‖Andrada said. Compared with Brazil‘s failure to clean Guanabara Bay, other preparations are said to be racing ahead. And there will be 44 high-level sporting events being staged in the city up until May as a way of testing the Olympics infrastructure （基础设施） . ―Test events will be the last chance to make mistakes,‖said Andrada. Delphine Moulin, general manager for test events, said that she was excited and pretty happy with the levels of preparations. However, she admitted to coming across numerous ―surprises‖. ―When you go from planning drawings and maps to reality, you realize that it‘s not the same thing,‖Delphine said. ―And one big project at the highest risk of not being completed on time is a new subway line linking the Olympic Park to the tourist-friendly south of Rio.‖ 32.So-called eco-boats will be used in the 2016 Olympics to ______. A. take tourists on a tour of Guanabara Bay B. map how the garbage moves around C. keep garbage from the contest site D. transport athletes as well as tourists 33.The underlined word ―feasible‖in Para.3 can be replace by______. A. accessible B. helpful C. hopeless D. possible 34.According to Delphine, the committee now should concentrate the efforts on ____. D. $420. D. newspaper 31. This passage is probably seen in a __________.
A. cleaning Guanabara Bay C. relocating the contest site
B. the building of transport D. testing the infrastructure
35. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? A. Andrada is confident of Rio‘s hosting the 2016 Olympics successfully. B. It is hard to make sure that the sailing events will be done with all the safety. C. Mistakes can be made in the 44 high-level sporting events. D. The committee will try to meet all athletes‘ needs. 第二节 阅读填空（共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项， 选项中有两项为多余选项。 ( 答题卡涂卡须知：E 涂 AB, F 涂 CD, G 涂 ABCD) Animals are living creatures and most of us often forget about it. Although they can‘t speak our language, they can understand us. But some people treat them cruelly. Being a stronger than them doesn‘t mean that humans have the right to treat them badly. ___36_____ So they need your help. You do not have to spend money, though. Here are a few ways you can use. Volunteer at your local animal shelter If you can‘t donate to animal shelters, you can visit a local animal shelter and offer your help. ____37_____ You can do the simplest things such as feeding animals, taking dogs for walk, cleaning up cages, or participating in fundraising. Report any form of animal abuse If you know someone who hits their pets to death or doesn‘t feed them for weeks, report abuse. No one has the right to abuse animals and leave them in hunger, pain, and sickness. Don‘t keep silent. ___38_____ This way, you may save the lives of those poor animals. ____39_____ It is the easiest way to reduce the demand for animal products. While meat tastes delicious, think of how one animals is killed so that you can eat that steak. Stop buying items that contain animal products Break a habit of buying things that contain animal products. Many beauty products, especially face creams, lotions and lipsticks, contain animal products. So be sure you don‘t buy them. ___40______ Animals deserve to live their lives free from abuse, pain and suffering. Animals are sensitive, emotional, and intelligent. They are living creatures that need our help. A. Have a plant-based diet. B. Feed wild animals and birds. C. Let others know how that person treats animals. D. Sometimes these little creatures can‘t help themselves. E. You don‘t have to have any special skills to help animals. F. It‘s also important that you teach your children to be kind to animals. G. When buying clothes, avoid anything that includes leather, silk, fur, and wool.
第四部分 语言知识运用 （共二节，满分 45）
第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 I used to hate being called upon in class mainly because I didn‘t like attention drawn to myself. And __42__ assigned （指定） a seat by the teacher, I always __41__ to sit at the back of the classroom. All this __43__ after I joined a sports team. It began when a teacher suggested I try out for the bask etball team. At first I thought it was a crazy __44__ because I didn‘t have a good sense of balance, nor did I have the __45__ to keep pace with the others on the team and they would tease me. If it hadn‘t been for the teacher who kept insisting on my ―__46__ for it‖, I wouldn‘t have decided to give a try. Getting up the courage to go to the tryouts was only __47__ of it! When I first started attending the practice sessions, I didn‘t __48__ know the rules of the game, much __49__ what I was doing. Sometimes I‘d get __50__ and take a shot at the wrong direction—which made me feel really stupid. __51__ , I wasn‘t the only one ―new‖ at the game, so I decided to __52__ on learning the game, do my best at each practice session, and not be too hard on myself for the things I didn‘t __53__ ―just yet‖. I practiced and practiced. Soon I knew the __54__ and the ―moves‖. Being part of a team was fun and motivating. Very soon the competitive __55__ in me was winning over my lack of confidence. With time, I learned how to play and made friends in the __56__ — friends who respected my efforts to work hard and be a team player. I never had so much fun! With my __57__ self-confidence comes more praise from teachers and classmates. I have gone from __58__ in the back of the c lassroom and not wanting to call attention to myself, to __59__ my hand— even when I sometimes wasn‘t and not 100 percent __60__ I had the right answer. Now I have more self-confidence in myself. 41. A. as 42. A. hoped 43. A. continued 44. A. idea 45. A. right 46. A. going 47. A. point 48. A. either 49. A. less 50. A. committed 51. A. Interestingly 52. A. focus 53. A. want B. until B. agreed B. changed B. plan B. chance B. looking B. start B. nearly B. later B. motivated B. Fortunately B. act B. do C. unless C. meant C. settled C. belief C. ability C. cheering C. rest C. even C. worse C. embarrassed C. Obviously C. rely C. support D. though D. chose D. started D. saying D. patience D. applying D. basis D. hardly D. further D. confused D. hopefully D. try D. know
54. A. steps 55. A. roles 56. A. process 57. A. expressed 58. A. dreaming 59. A. nodding 60. A. lucky
B. orders B. part B. operation B. improved B. playing B. lowering B. happy
C. rules C. mind C. movement C. preserved C. relaxing C. shaking C. sure
D. games D. value D. situation D. recognized D. hiding D. raising D. satisfied
第二节 语法填空（共 10 题；每题 1.5 分，共 15 分） 阅读下面短文， 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求， 在空格处填入一个适当的词或 使用括号中词语的正确形式填空，并将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置上。 Outer space has always been a mystery to human beings and scientists have been exploring the outer space for the past few decades and achieved great progress. Space __1__ (explore), however exciting and important to human history it may be, also means spending a lot of money __2__ any country or organization. But things got better when a rocket from SpaceX, a California-based company, came back down for a vertical landing (垂直着陆) on Dec 22. That night, a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket ___3____ (send) into space from Florida, US with 11 communications satellites. Minutes ___4___ (late), the rocket‘s main booster (推进器) turned around and landed safely near its launch pad (发射台). Rockets cannot usually be used again after they fall away from the space shuttle (航天飞机). The ability to use __5__ again is a big step toward ___6____ (make) space travel cheaper. It is also needed __7__ SpaceX is to reach its goal of sending people to Mars.
Blue Origin, another startup rocket company ___8____ was founded by Amazon CEO Jeffrey Bezos, showed off similar technology in November. But Blue Origin‘s rocket could only travel to ___9___ height of about 100km above Earth and couldn‘t carry any satellites ___10___ spacecrafts into deep space.
六、写作（共两节，满分 25 分）
第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中 共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 Welcome to our English corner. It was set down five years ago. So far hundreds of students in our school joined in it. Students from different class gather here on every Saturday afternoon. We practise to speak English by talking about what we are interested， such as friends， family members and hobbies. We also exchange our experience with English learning. We talk free, not afraid of making mistakes. As a real supplement to your English class, it has greatly benefited us students because it is very popular among the students and well recei ved by the parents as well as the teachers.
第二节 书面表达 (15 分) 假设你是李华，下面是你的表妹菲菲发给你的一封电子邮件。 Dear Li Hua, How are you getting along recently? I miss you very much, especially these days. You see, my parents insist that I should board at school next term. I know boarding at school could help me become more independent and save a lot of time, which is otherwise wasted to and from school. but I just wonder how I should get along with my roommates and what if I have arguments or ev en fights with my roommates? I know you have been boarding at Baoan Middle School for a semester, so could you give me some advice on how to keep a good relationship in a dormitory? Yours ever, Feifei 请你根据来信内容写一封 100 词左右的回信，内容包括： 1. 对她的来信做出符合英美习惯的礼貌答复； 2. 回答她提出的问题； （可从自律、尊重和宽容等角度考虑） 3. 你的祝愿。 请你用英语给菲菲写一封回信，回答她的提问。 注意：词数 100 左右；可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯 Dear Feifei, _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ Looking forward to your reply! Yours sincerely,
Li Hua 温馨提示：此处仅供打草稿，请考生务必将作文誊写到答卷上。
高一英语期末英语答案 第一部分.词汇 (共三节题，每小题 1 分，满分 30 分) 根据句意选择合适的单词或短语: 1-5 DAABD 6-10 ACBCB 根据中文提示或首字母提示写出单词的正确形式； shelter, schedule, competitors, graduate, deserve, recovering, destroyed, frequent, universal, fancy 根据汉语提示完成句子: With the help of, in relief, familiar with, come into being, pack up, in ch arge, a series of, attach importance/value to, take apart, broke up 第二部分. 基础语言知识( 每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 11-15 ADBCB 16-20 ADCBC 第三部分.阅读 (共两节，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 21-40 A 篇 B A D B 篇 CDBC C 篇 D A C B D 篇 CDBA 阅读填空 DECAG 第四部分 语言知识运用 （共二节，满分 45） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 41-45CDBAC 46-50ABCAD 51-55 BADCB 56-60 ABDDC 第二节 语法填空（共 10 题；每题 1.5 分，共 15 分） exploration，for, was sent, later, them, making, if, which, a, or 六、写作（共两节，满分 25 分） 第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） Welcome to our English corner. It was set down five years ago. So far hundreds of students in up / every Saturday our school joined in it. Students from different class gather around here on have joined classes afternoon. We practise to speak English by talking about what we are interested^， such as friends， speaking in family members and hobbies. We also exchange our experience with English learning. We talk in free, not afraid of making mistakes. As a real supplement to your English class, it has greatly our freely benefited us students because it is very popular among the students and well received by the so parents as well as the teachers. 书面表达 (15 分) Dear Feifei, I am very glad to receive your E-mail. Everything is fine with me. I understand how you are feeling because I was also anxious when I first left home as a boarding student. But now I enjoy my campus life very much. It is true that keeping a good relationship in a dormitory can be a challenge for most teenagers. However, you can enjoy a nice relationship in a dormitory if you observe the dormitory regulations and respect your roommates. It is essential to respect each other’s different opinions, needs and habits. Be nice and considerate, and you will be popular among your roommates. For example, try to offer help when your roommates are in trouble. Of cause, frictions and arguments do arise now and then. In that case, try to stand in the shoes of your roommate and sometimes it is necessary to step back a little and make a compromise. Do remember communication and forgiveness are the basic rules to handle arguments. I hope my suggestions could help you and wish you a wonderful campus life. Yours sincerely Li Hua
copyright ©right 2010-2020。