本试卷分第 I 卷 (选择题) 和第 II 卷 (非选择题) 两部分。第 I 卷 1 至 8 页；第 II 卷 9 至 12 页。共 120 分，考试时间 120 分钟。请考生们掌握好时间，答题时要做到自信、 沉着、认真思考。
第 I 卷 （选择题
>共 55 分）
注意事项： 1. 答第 I 卷前，请考生们务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目填涂在答题卡上。 2. 每小题只准选一个正确答案。答案选出后，用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。 如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案，不能答在试卷上。 3. 考试结束时，请考生们将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。 一、听力测试（共 20 小题，计 20 分） 注意：听力测试分四部分，共 25 小题。做题时，先将答案划在试卷上，录音内容结 束后，将所选答案转涂到答题卡上。 (一) 听句子，选择与句子内容相对应的图片。每个句子读两遍。 请看第一组的四幅图片，听三个句子，完成第 1 至第 3 小题。
2. 3. 请看第二组的四幅图片，听三个句子，完成第 4 至第 6 小题。
A 4. 5.
(二) 听对话和问题，根据所听内容，选择最佳答案。对话和问题都读两遍。 7. A. At school. B. In a store. C. In a restaurant. D. At the airport. 8. A. Tuesday. B. Wednesday. C. Thursday. D. Friday. 9. A. Because her English is good. B. Because she likes English. C. Because she will have a good job. D. Because she wants to get a good job. 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 1 页（共 10 页）
10. A. Three weeks. B. Less than four weeks. C. Six weeks. D. About a month. 11. A. It?s 62167305. B. It?s 62167705. C. It?s 62163705. D. It?s 62167350. 12. A. It?s raining. B. It?s cloudy. C. It?s snowing. D. It?s beautiful. 13. A. He is ill. B. He is unhappy. C. He is very well. D. He is quite glad. 14. A. Tom. B. John. C. Peter. D. Mary. (三) 听短文， 根据短文内容， 判断下列句子正误， 正确的用“A”表示， 不正确的用“B”表示。 短文读两遍。听短文前，你们有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下列句子。 15. The old farmer was going to sell his horse (马) because it was too sick. 16. The market was quite near, so they walked instead of riding on the horse. 17. The old farmer was too tired to walk on, so he rode on the horse. 18. Two old ladies thought it was the boy not the farmer who should ride on the horse. 19. When the boy was riding on the horse, a young lady stopped them. 20. The farmer took two old men?s advice and rode on the horse with his son. 请考生们翻到第 7 页，先找到第五大题的 A) 部分。你们将有 5 秒钟的准备时间。 二、单项填空（共 15 小题，计 15 分） 选择最佳答案。 21.－Mum, where did you put my new MP3? －I put it in ______ yellow box under your desk. A. a B. an C. the D. 不填 22. －Whose book is this? Is this yours? －No, it?s ________. A. her B. she C. my D. hers 23. You have just read this newspaper. Did you find_______ in it? A. interesting anything B. anything interesting C. interesting something D. something interesting 24. ________ interesting book the girl has! A. How B. How an C. what a D. what an 25. Li Ping runs _______ than Ji Fang. A. more slowlier B. very much slowly C. much more slowly D. very slowly 26. I?m waiting for Jack ________, I will go swimming alone. A. If he doesn?t come B. If he won?t come C. If he will come D. If he is coming 27. There _______ a football match on TV this evening. A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have 28. －Could you tell me _______? －Sorry. I don?t know. I was not at the meeting. A. what does he say at the meeting B. what did he say at the meeting 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 2 页（共 10 页）
C. what he says at the meeting D. what he said at the meeting 29. They have never been to America, _______? A. have they B. haven?t they C. don?t they D. do they 30. －Would you like to go hiking with me, Susan? －I?d like to, _______ you don?t want to go alone. A. until B. before C. if D. after 31. －Are your parents doctors, too? －No, they are teachers. ________ of them love teaching very much. A. All B. Both C. None D. Neither 32. China is famous ________ the Great Wall. A. as B. for C. to D. of 33. It?s careless ________ him to make the same mistake again. I think it important ________ everyone to be careful in everything. A. to; for B. for; of C. of; to D. of; for 34. This old man lives ________, but he never feels _______. A. alone; alone B. lonely; alone C. lonely; lonely D. alone; lonely 35. Everyone was ________ when they heard this ________ news. A. excited; excited B. exciting; exciting C. excited; exciting D. exciting; excited 三、完形填空（共 10 小题，计 10 分） 根据短文内容，选择最佳答案。 A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was 36 happy. She always stayed at home alone and didn?t talk to 37 . However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip. When she wore it, she looked 38 prettier than before. She decided to go to school in the beautiful hair clip. On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. 39 of her schoolmates said ?hello? to her, but this never happened before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip had 40 her them all. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. 41 all her classmates wanted to know what had happened to her, she didn?t want to tell them about her beautiful hair clip. When she went back home after school, her mother asked her, “Did you know you 42 your hair clip at home? I found it by the door this morning.” She was 43 to hear what her mother said. She understood that she hadn?t worn the hair clip to school at all. It?s not important what we wear or how we look. The most important thing is how we think about 44 . If we want to do a thing successfully, first try to be 45 . If we think we can, we can. 36. A. often B. usually C. seldom D. always 37. A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody 38. A. far B. more C. very D. so 39. A. None B. Most C. Few D. Either 40. A. taken B. bought C. caught D. brought 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 3 页（共 10 页）
41. A. So B. Because C. Though D. But 42. A. forgot B. left C. hid D. threw 43. A. angry B. surprised C. excited D. happy 44. A. us B. me C. ourselves D. myself 45. A. confident B. honest C. modest D. practical 四、阅读理解 (一) 阅读短文，完成 46—55 小题。 （共 10 小题，计 10 分） A The truth is that the diet and lifestyle of teenagers are often a headache to adults. But, the good news is that you can feel better, look better and have more energy if you eat the right food and exercise regularly. Healthy eating along with regular exercise is the only way to become fit. Diets just don?t work in the long term, yet 19% of the teenagers say they have tried dieting and skipping meals to control their weight! If you take in the correct number of calories and exercise regularly, you will lose weight, keep fit, and feel great. During your teenage years, it is important to give your body the energy it needs. If you skip meals, you don?t get enough calories, and then you feel tired. By the way, ?calorie? is just another word for energy. Teenage girls need about 2,200 calories a day and boys need a bit more ―doctors suggest 2,800 for teenage boys. 50% of your calories should come from rice, bread, vegetables and fruit. You also need to drink a lot of water, 6 to 8 glasses a day. Water helps keep your system clean. Drinking enough water will make your skin better and give you healthy hair. Exercise is something that can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy. Experts suggest that teenagers spend at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a week. That is easy to do! Walking and riding your bike count, and so do school sports. Often, teenagers give up on sports, saying they have no time left after their studies. Many teenagers are surprised to learn that when you exercise, your body produces some chemicals(化学物质) that make you feel relaxed and increase your ability to focus on your study. These chemicals can even help you sleep better at night. If you follow the suggestions above, you will look and feel much better in no time at all. 根据短文内容，判断下列句子正误。正确的用“A”表示，不正确的用“B”表示。 46.19% of the teenagers succeeded in controlling their weight by dieting and skipping meals. 47. If you want to be fit, you need both healthy eating and regular exercise. 48. Teenage girls need fewer calories a day than teenage boys. 49. We can get our calories from rice, bread, vegetables, fruit, and water. 50. When you exercise, you may feel relaxed and this will be good for your study. B If you want to become a better reader, what should you know about the speed of reading? Some people read very quickly, while others read very slowly. But which one is better? The quick reader may be a good reader when he reads a storybook for fun. But he may not be able to 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 4 页（共 10 页）
slow down to read instructions carefully. He may read so quickly that he does not take time to understand fully the ideas and information which are important to remember. The slow reader may be a good thing. But he may spend altogether too much time reading a simple story which is meant to be enjoyed but is not important enough to be remembered. So you see, neither the reader who reads everything quickly nor the one who reads everything slowly is really a good reader. Here are the four important things to remember about the speed of reading: 1. Knowing why you are reading will often help you to known whether to read quickly or slowly. 2. Some things should be read slowly throughout. Examples are instructions for making or doing some things, maths problems, science and story-books which are full of important information. You must read such things slowly to remember each important step and understand each important ideas. 3. Some things should be read quickly throughout. Examples are simple stories for enjoyment, letters from friends, and bits of news from hometown papers. 4. In some of your reading, you must change your speed from fast to slow and slow to fast, as you go along. You will need to read certain pages quickly and then slow down and do more careful reading when you come to important ideas. 根据短文内容，选择最佳答案。 51. What do you think is better, read slowly or read quickly? A. Slowly B. Quickly C. Both of them D. Neither of them 52. What should you read slowly when you read? A. Letters, messages and e-mails. B. Newspapers and magazines. C. Something full of important information. D. Picture-books. 53. What should you read quickly when you read? A. Textbooks. B. Instructions for making something. C. Story-books, newspapers and so on. D. Science and history books. 54. Why must we read instructions slowly? A. Because we must understand fully the ideas of them. B. Because we must remember the important information of them C. Because we think the instructions are very funny. D. Both A and B. 55. How can we become a good reader? A. Read as fast as possible and don?t remember them all. B. Change our speed when we read something different. C. Read things quickly throughout. D. Read things slowly throughout. (二) 阅读对话，完成第 II 卷第五大题的 61—65 小题。 C A: Kim, supper is ready. Ask your friend to dinner, please. B: OK! Mum. 61 What delicious food! Are they all for us? A：Of course! 62 . B: Thank you, Mum. Sue, they are all your favorites. Would you like to taste them? A: Thank you, Kim. 63 . B: What about something to drink, Sue? A: No thanks. I?m full now. It?s very kind of you. A. It?s a pleasure. B. I?d like some chicken. C. We are coming. D. The food agrees with me very much. E. It doesn?t matter. F. Help yourselves! G. Thank you for your dinner. 64
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 5 页（共 10 页）
B: 65 (三) 阅读短文，完成第 II 卷第五大题的 66—70 小题。 D Kate Holmes was visiting a friend, old Mrs Sydney. Mrs Sydney had known Kate all her life. She liked to tell Kate about mysteries and see whether Kate could solve them. “You are very good at solving mysteries,” she said to Kate, “but some day I?ll fool you! maybe I?ll be able to fool you today. Did I ever tell you about the story of the Unknown Brother?” Kate said no and listened. She liked Mrs Sydney?s stories. “Well,” Mrs Sydney said, “Jed Wright was my friend when I was a child. He ran away from home when he was very young and lived for years by doing all kinds of jobs. Finally, in 1927, he went to Michigan, where he found a copper mine (铜矿). He bought the land and ran (经营) the mine and became a very rich man.” “Jed never married. His parents had died years before, and his only relative was a brother.” “One day Jed knew he was dying. He sent for a good friend, Dan Cole, who had worked for him for years.” “Jed gave Dan two envelopes (信封). ?This one is for you?, he said ?and please give the other one to my brother Alf. He is…?While he was speaking, Jed died.” There were his dying wishes in Dan?s envelope. It gave him Jed?s mine and house. The envelope for Alf had some money and business papers in it. Dan and Alf were each to get about half of Jed?s fortune (财富). They would both be rich. “Dan had never seen Alf. He had only two clues. One was an old photo that showed Alf and Jed. But it was taken on their tenth birthday, fifty years ago. The other clue was a post card from Alf. It had no address. It had been mailed in Boston the month before Jed died.” “Dan went to Boston. He put an advertisement in the newspaper. It said there was good news for Alf Wright. It told where Dan was staying.” “The next day, more than a hundred men came to Dan?s hotel. They all said they were Alf Wright. But though he had never seen Alf, Dan was able to pick him out right away.” When Mrs Sydney finished her story, she smiled. “All right, Kate,” she said.” How did he know Alf?” Kate smiled too.” That?s easy,” She said. “You told me how. The clue was the photo.” “Yes, it was,” said Mrs Sydney. “But it was taken when Alf and Jed were boys. How could that help?” “You said it was taken when both boys were ten years old, so they were…” Kate gave Mrs Sydney the answer and she had to admit that Kate Holmes had won again.
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 6 页（共 10 页）
共 65 分）
注意事项: 1. 第Ⅱ卷共 4 页，请用钢笔或圆珠笔直接答在试卷上。 2. 答卷前请将密封线内的项目及座号填写清楚。 得分 评卷人 五、听写、补全对话与阅读表达 A）听写。听短文，根据短文内容，完成下面的表格，每空词数不限。 短文读三遍。听短文前，你们有 15 秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。 （共 5 小 Chemistry lab rules What you?d better do What you shouldn?t bring into the lab What you can?t do when you are in the lab What you should do while doing experiments Number of the rules Take (16)___________ and write the rules down. Food or (17) _______________. Don?t run or (18)______________ anything in the bottles and boxes. Listen to the (19)__________and watch carefully. (20) ______________
题，计 5 分）
B）补全对话。阅读第 I 卷第四大题 C 篇对话，从方框内选出适当的句子完成对话。 （共 5 小题，计 5 分） 答案：61. _______ 62._______ 63. _______ 64. _______ 65. _______ C）阅读表达。阅读第 I 卷第四大题 D 篇短文，根据短文内容完成下列各小题。(共 5 小题， 计 10 分) 66. What are Kate good at? __________________________________________ 67. What made Jed Wright a rich man? ___________________________________________ 68. What was in the envelope for Dan? ___________________________________________ 69. What helped Dan to find Alf? ___________________________________________ 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 7 页（共 10 页）
70. Can you finish Kate?s answer? “You said it was taken when both boys were ten years old, so they were _______________.” 得分 评卷人 六、词形转换（共 6 小题，计 6 分） 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空，每空格限填一词。 71. I have a nice pet dog. 72. My parents always share my 73. We are all looking forward to (It) name is Lulu. (happy) with me when I am sad. (watch) Liu Qian?s wonderful magic show. (polite). (go) to Shanghai for a conference. (two) largest fresh water lake in China.
74. When we see our teachers, we should greet them 75. —Where is your father? 76. Dongting Lake is the 得分 评卷人 —He
七、完成句子（共 6 小题，计 12 分） 按括号内要求完成下列句子，每空格限填一词。 77. The new car costs Miss Liu much money. (改为否定句) The new car_________ __________ Miss Liu much money. 78. John took part in the English contest last month. (对画线部分提问) _________ __________ John take part in last month? 79. You should write all the answers on the answer sheet. (改成被动语态) All the answers should _________ __________ on the answer sheet. 80. Little Tom asked his mother, “Does the sun rise in the east?”（改成间接引语） Little Tom asked his mother ___________ the sun ___________ in the east. 81. The old man has to take more exercise. (改为一般疑问句) the old man to take more exercise?
82. 为了保持身体健康，我们必须劳逸结合。(汉译英) In order to , we should achieve a balance between work and play.
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 8 页（共 10 页）
评卷人 八、短文填空（共 12 小题，计 12 分）
A) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空，必要时可加助动词或情态动词。 I am John. I am l7 years old，and I live in England. My father works in a horse-riding school. I have been riding since I 83 (be) six. I go horse-riding every Saturday. Now, I can ride quite well. I often spend all Saturdays at the riding school. I help to get the horses ready. I also help the new students. Look, there are some people training horse-riding. The girl named Xinyi 84 (walk) the horse around (遛马) and getting ready to get onto the horse. She is from China. She looks beautiful. She 85 (study) here three times. Last time, I helped her move up and down at the same time as the horse (随着马动的频率), while we were learning how to jump the horse, suddenly she fell off the horse and 86 (hurt) her knees badly. I felt sorry that I couldn?t help her at that time. I thought she wouldn?t come this Saturday. To my surprise, she came again! What a brave girl! Last month, she 87 (invite) to come to England for a fashion show.She said she was glad to have the chance to come here and she enjoyed herself. Oh, Xinyi is riding towards me. “Hi, Xinyi! You?re great! I have never seen such a brave girl like you.” “Thanks. John! I am leaving for Beijing tomorrow. Thanks for helping me these days. I will never forget the exciting experience. I 88 (share) it with my friends.” “I hope to meet you soon.” 答案: 83. _________________ 86. _________________ 87. _________________ 84. _________________ 85. _________________
87. _________________ 88. _________________ 88. _________________
B) 在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，词首字母已给。 Do you enjoy climbing mountains? I?d like to tell you a true story about John and Peter. They were b 89 mountaineers (登山者). As John was experienced, he was always asking Peter to copy his example. “Would you like to stand on the top of the world, Peter?” “Of course. It has already been my dream,” Peter answered. On a sunny morning, the two men started for the top of Mount Qomolangma. After they climbed over one of the most d 90 slopes (斜坡), they found a man lying in the snow. “He?s going to d 91 ,” Peter looked at John and said, as if he would help the man. “ Leave him by himself and just follow me! But if you bring the burden (累赘) with you, I?m afraid you will lose your life.” John warned Peter. Then he turned around and walked forward alone. It was too cold. After thinking for a w 92 , Peter made up his mind to help the dying man. He carried the man on his back and made his way forward. Little by little, Peter?s temperature made the man w 93 . The man came to himself! And soon he could move all by himself. Together they moved side by side. 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 9 页（共 10 页）
About two hours later, they kept up with John. To their surprise, they found that John was almost d 94 in the snow. He had been frozen to death. 答案: 89. ______________ 92. ______________ 得分 评卷人 九、书面表达（计 15 分） 根据下面的提示，以“希望小学”为题写一篇短文，字数 80 字左右。 1. 中国农村许多孩子因穷困而失学 2. 好心人捐款助学，创办了希望小学。 3. 许多希望小学条件良好，有教学楼和漂亮的操场。孩子学习努力、成绩优秀。 4. 希望更多的人来帮助希望小学，使更多的孩子受到良好的教育。 生词提示： Hope school 希望小学, poverty 贫困 contributing money 捐款, teaching condition 教学条件 Hope Primary School _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ 90. ______________ 93. ______________ 91. ______________ 94. ______________
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 10 页（共 10 页）
英语试题 (A 卷) 参考答案及评分标准
一至四大题 (1— 55 小题) (一) 答案: 1—5 ABCDC 6—10 BCBDD 11－15 AACDB 16－20 BBABB 21—25 CDBDC 26—30 ABDAC 31—35 BBDDC 36—40 CBABD 41—45 CBBCA 46—50 AAABA 51—55 DCCDB (二) 评分说明： 1. 1—55 小题共 55 分，每小题 1 分。 2. 凡与答案不符者不得分。 五、听写、补全对话与阅读表达 (56—70 小题) (一) 答案： 56. notes 57. drinks 58. taste 59. teacher 60. four 61—65 CFBGA 66. Kate is good at solving mysterious. 67. A copper mine. 68. There was Jed?s dying wish. 69. The photo and the post card did. 70. twins (二) 评分说明： 1. 本大题共 20 分。56—65 小题，每小题 1 分；66—70 小题，每小题 2 分。 2. 56—65 小题：凡与答案不符者不得分。 3. 66—70 小题：有与答案不符者，只要符合本题要求，句意和语法正确，即可得分；有大 小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，可酌情扣分；所写的句子虽无语法错误，意思通顺， 但与题意不符者，不得分。 六、词形转换（71—75 小题） (一) 答案：71. Its 72. unhappiness 73. watching 74. politely 75. has gone 76. second (二) 评分说明： 1. 本大题共 6 分，每小题 1 分。 2. 每小题只能写一个答案，如果写了两个或两个以上答案，即使其中一个是对的，也 不得分；有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，该小题不得分。 七、完成句子（77—82 小题） (一) 答案：77. doesn?t cost 78. What did 79. be written 80. if/whether; rises 81. Does; have 82. keep healthy / fit (二) 评分说明： 1. 本大题共 12 分，每空 1 分。 2. 有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，该空不得分。 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 11 页（共 10 页）
3. 所填单词虽无语法错误, 意思通顺, 但与本题要求不符者, 不得分。 八、短文填空（83—94 小题） (一)答案：83. was 84. is walking 85. has studied 86. hurt 87. was invited 88. will share 89. both 90. dangerous 91. die 92. while 93. warm 94. dead/dying (二)评分说明： 1. 本大题共 15 分，每小题 1 分。 2. 每小题只能写一个答案，如果写了两个或两个以上答案，即使其中一个是对的，也 不得分；有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，该小题不得分。 3. 有与答案不符者，只要符合本题要求，句意和语法正确，也可得分。 九、书面表达 (一) 参考范文： In the country of China, Many children can?t go to school because of poverty. But so many warmhearted people are helping them by contributing money. And with the money, they are building schools. Many of these schools have very good teaching conditions. In these schools you can find modern teaching buildings and a beautiful playground. The students in these schools study very hard and always do a good job. Because they all know that Hope School brought them the chance to go to school again. I hope more and more people will help the Hope School, and more and more children will be able to go to the first-class school. I think it?s meaningful to help these needy children. (二) 评分说明：本大题共 15 分, 请按以下四档标准进行评分。 第一档：(15 分) 符合题意要求，表达完整，条理清晰，语句通顺，语言正确无误。 第二档：(11—14 分) 符合题意要求，表达基本完整，条理较清晰，语句较通顺，语言基本 无误。 第三档：(6—10 分) 基本符合题意要求，表达基本完整，条理较清晰，语句较通顺，语言 有部分错误。 第四档：(0—5 分) 不符合题意要求，表达不够清楚，逻辑关系混乱，语言错误很多。 (注意：短文中不得出现考生的姓名、学校及其他相关信息，否则不予评分。)
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 12 页（共 10 页）
英 语 听 力 录 音 材 料
注意：听力测试分四部分，共 25 小题。做题时，先将答案划在试卷上，录音内容结 束后，将所选答案转涂到答题卡上。 (一) 听句子，选择与句子内容相对应的图片。每个句子读两遍。 请看第一组的四幅图片，听三个句子，完成第 1 至第 3 小题。 1. The girl is playing computer. 2. Kangaroo is the most popular in Australia. 3. The children are having a discussion. 请看第二组的四幅图片，听三个句子，完成第 4 至第 6 小题。 4. I?ll take a plane to go to Beijing next month. 5. Playing the piano is my favourite hobby. 6. Look! The boy is playing football there. (二) 听对话和问题，根据所听内容，选择最佳答案。对话和问题都读两遍。 7. M: What do you think of the dishes? W: Delicious. I think we?ll come again next week. Question: Where does the dialogue probably take place? 8. W: Kate hasn?t been to school since the day before yesterday. Let?s go and see him after class. M: I?m not free today. What about tomorrow? It?s Saturday. Question: When was Kate ill? 9. M: I hear you?re studying English at an evening school. W: That?s right. I haven?t been able to get a good job because my English is poor. Question: Why is the woman studying English? 10. W: How long have you been in China, Mr Smith? M: Oh, about four weeks. Question: How long has Mr Smith been in China? 11. W: Who is Jack? M: He?s my English teacher. W: Is his phone number 62167305? M: Yes, it is. Question: What?s the English teacher?s phone number? 12. M: Where have you been these days? W: I have been in Shanghai. M: What about the weather there? 2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 13 页（共 10 页）
W: It?s raining all the time. Question: What?s the weather like in Shanghai these days? 13. W: Hi, Peter. How are you today? M: Fine, thank you. I haven?t seen your father for a long time. What about him? W: Very well, thanks. Q: How is the woman?s father? 14. M: How old is John, Mary? W: He is ten years old. I?m two years older than him. Question: Who is older? (三) 听短文， 根据短文内容， 判断下列句子正误， 正确的用“A”表示， 不正确的用“B”表示。 短文读两遍。听短文前，你们有 20 秒钟的时间阅读下列句子。 Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself. He set out one morning with his young son, to sell the horse before it died. Father and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired. They met two men on the road who said, “Why are you walking, farmer? You have a horse. It?s a long way to the market.” The farmer knew that this was true, so he rode on the horse, while his son walked. Then they met two old ladies. “What are you doing up there, farmer? Can?t you see how tired your boy is?” So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead. Next, three old men stopped them. One said, “Why are you walking, farmer? Get up. It?s too hot for an old man like you to walk today.” So the farmer got up behind his son, and they rode on. Some time later, a young woman passed them. “Why aren?t you walking?” she asked. “It isn?t far to the market. Give your poor old horse a rest.” So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot please all the people all the time. 请考生们翻到第 7 页，先找到第五大题的 A) 部分。你们将有 5 秒钟的准备时间。 (四)听短文，根据短文内容，完成下面的表格，每空词数不限。短文读三遍。听短文前， 你们有 15 秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。 Before our chemistry lesson, I want to spend a few minutes talking about the lab rules. You?d better take notes and write the rules down. First, you are not allowed to bring food or drinks into the lab. You can?t eat or drink here. Second, never run when you are in the lab. Third, please don?t taste anything in the bottles and boxes. Lastly, while doing experiments, you must listen to the teacher and watch carefully. All these rules are important to you. Enjoy your time in the lab. Let?s begin our chemistry lesson.
2011 年中考模拟英语试题（一）第 14 页（共 10 页）
copyright ©right 2010-2020。