英 语 试 题
本卷分为第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题） ，满分 120 分。考试时间 120 分钟。
第 I 卷（选择题,三部分,共60分）
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 15 分） 第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C
三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试 卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读 一遍。 1. How does the man plan to find a used car? A. Through a car dealer. B. On the Internet. C. From the newspaper. 2. Where is the man going? A. To a supermarket. B. To the woman’s. C. To a park. 3. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. A book. B. A writer. C. A bookstore. 4. What season is it now? A. Spring. B. Autumn. C. Winter. 5. What present has the man bought? A. A book. B. Some flowers. C. A pair of gloves. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后， 每小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6 和第 7 题。 6. What are the speakers doing? A. Interviewing a champion. B. Reporting a match live. C. Talking about a new world record. 7. What do we know about Paul Timmons? A. He breaks a world record. B. He is talented in competing. C. He isn’t in the lead all the time. 听下面一段对话，回答第 8 和第 9 题。 8. What is the woman probably? A. A writer. B. A reporter. C. A tour guide. 9. What is on the man’s right? A. A statue. B. A park. C. A palace. 听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至第 12 题。 10. When did the man buy the T-shirt? A. Yesterday. B. A couple of days ago. C. A few weeks ago. 11. Why does the man want to change the T-shirt? A. He wants a bigger size. B. He doesn’t like the style. C. He prefers another color. 12. What will the woman do next? A. Change the T-shirt for the man. B. Have a word with her manager. C. Give the man’s money back.
听下面一段对话，回答第 13 至第 15 题。 13. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. Mother and son. B. Wife and husband. C. Employer and employee. 14. What does the woman advise the man to do? A. Balance the budget. B. Buy a cheaper guitar. C. Find another job. 15. What is the man’s problem? A. He can’t join a band. B. He can’t make ends meet. C. He can’t find a satisfying job. 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 请认真阅读下面各题，从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。 16. However, we refer to Xi Jinping as ______ great success not merely because he has been elected ______President of the People’s Republic of China. A. a; the B. 不填; the C. a; 不填 D. 不填；不填 17. Please make sure that dinner is ready by 6 o’clock, by which time all the guests ______. A. have arrived B. will arrive C. will be arriving D. will have arrived 18. We must declare war against any form of terrorism, ______ what a high price we will pay for the cruel battles to come. A. regardless of B. in view of C. in spite of D. as a result of 19. Sugar and starch（淀粉）are _______ in the stomach so that our body can easily______ all the chemicals needed. A. broken down; take in B. broken down; take over C. broken up; take in D. broken up; take over 20. This law applies _____ is working within our nation, whether you’re Chinese or not. A. for whoever B. for whomever C. to whoever D. to whomever 21. _____ with the passengers on the missing plane MH370, their families were sitting in front of the television all day and all night, ______ anxiously for the latest news. A. Concerned; waiting B. Concerning; waited C. Concerned; waited D. Concerning; waiting 22. It shocked everyone present _____ was considered right for centuries proved wrong . A. what B. that C. what that D. that what 23. Look! A group of students are playing the violin there, _____ their teacher as a conductor. A. in front of them stand B. in front of whom stands C. in front of whom stand D. in front of them stands 24. —A man is asking to meet you in the waiting room. ______ he come in? —Let him in, please. A. Will B. Could C. Would D. Shall 25. —Did you hear that Jack used to be a policeman for two years? —You’re kidding! He ______, for he’s too short. A. can’t be B. can’t have been C. may not be D. may not have been 26. From ______ you are standing, you can have a bird’s view of the whole city and feel its great changes during the past decades. A. what B. when C. which D. where
27. The survey shows that lack of parents’ love is the leading factor (因素) that results in a teenager ______ in computer games. A. losing B. lost C. being lost D. to be lost 28. As soon as she heard her name ______, an ______ look turned up on her face. A. called; amazing B. called; amazed C. calling; amazed D. calling; amazing 29. We have dealt with a large part of the problems, and the rest ________ by you. A. remains to solve B. remains to be solved C. remain to solve D. remain to be solved 30. —Can I sit in your new sofa? It looks so nice. —______. I will get some coffee for you. A. Make yourself comfortable B. Take it easy C. Help yourself D. It’s a pleasure 第二节 完形填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 请认真阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 While Jennifer was at house taking an online exam for her business law class, a(n) 31 a few hundred miles away was watching her every move. Using a web camera 32 in Jennifer’s Los Angeles apartment, the monitor in New York tracked how 33 her eyes moved from the computer screen and listened for the secret sounds of a possible helper in the room. Her Internet access was locked remotely (远程地) to 34 Internet searches, and her typing style was 35 to make sure she was who she said she was: Did she enter her student number at the same speed as she had in the past? Or was she slowing down? In the battle against cheating, this is a key to encouraging honesty in the booming field of online education. The technology gives 36 to the entire system, to the institution and to online education in general. Only with 37 measures against cheating, experts say, can Internet universities show that their exams and diplomas are valid (有效) — that students haven’t just searched the Internet to get the 38 . Although online classes have existed for more than a decade, the concern over 39 has become sharper in the last year with the growth of "open online courses." Private colleges, public universities and corporations are 40 into the online education field, spending millions of dollars to 41 potential (潜在的) students, while also taking steps to help ensure honesty at a distance. 42 the web cameras, a number of other high-tech methods are becoming increasingly popular. Among them are programs that check students’ identities using 43 information, such as the telephone number or the birth date. Other programs can produce unique exam through a large list of questions and can recognize possible cheaters by analyzing whether difficult test questions are answered at the same 44._______ as easy ones. As in many university classes, term papers are scanned 45.______ some large Internet data banks (数据库) for cheating. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. A. institution A. bought A. frequently A. protect A. recorded A. trust A. latest B. monitor B. controlled B. fast B. prevent B. copied B. honesty B. effective C. system C. equipped C. skillfully C. promote C. edited C. trick C. urgent
D. website D. updated D. slowly D. provide D. analysed D. promise D. constant
38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44.
A. necessary credits A. technology A. looking A. attract A. According to A. social A. speed
B. practical instructions B. security B. falling B. persuade B. Aside from B. material B. style
C. open courses C. popularity C. breaking C. educate C. Except for C. original C. time
D. right answers D. cheating D. jumping D. employ D. Related to D. personal D. point
45. A. in B. for C. against D. with 第三部分：阅读理解（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案, 选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A The offering Just as they were getting ready to leave the street corner, they noticed a man walking toward them. He was obviously a wealthy man ---- they could tell that from the finely tailored business suit he was wearing and the gold watch chain that decorated his left pocket. The first beggar whispered to the second with excitement, "He's coming our way!" The two tried not to look directly at the man as he stepped closer to them, but they couldn't help gazing up with expectation as he reached into his pocket and took something out. "Thunk" was the only sound they heard as what looked like a piece of hard candy, wrapped doubly in tissue paper, hit each of their waiting hats. The rich man turned and continued on his way, not making a backward glance. "How disgusting (令人作呕的)!" said the first beggar, as soon as the rich man was out of sound range. “He could have easily left us a few coins or a spare bill, but he tricks us with a piece of rock candy." He looked at the wrapped offering with disgust. "Who does he think we are ---- children? There's no way we can even eat this ---- we have no teeth." The beggar picked up the object with the very tips of his fingers and threw it into the gutter（臭水沟）. He watched as it floated a few yards in the stream of muddy water and disappeared into the drain at the end of the street. Then, he gathered up his things and walked away. The second beggar looked down at the morsel in his hat, then at his departing friend. His first impulse (冲动) was to throw the donation in the trashcan under the street light. But his second thought made him change his mind. "I haven't had anything like this for ages," he thought. "I can't chew (咀嚼) it, but I can suck on it for a while, and the sugary juices will stay in my mouth for a long time. How nice of that man to offer me something so sweet." He eagerly opened the paper outside, then paused as his hands touched the white tissue paper inside. "Maybe I should save it for another time," he thought. "It won't spoil, and I could eat it later when I'm really hungry." The beggar hesitated for a moment, then declared aloud, "Who cares? He wanted me to have it anyway. I might as well enjoy it now." With that, he unwrapped the white tissue paper, but to his surprise, there was no hard rock candy inside. Instead, into his fingers fell a shiny white pearl worth thousands of dollars. 46. Why was “thunk” the only sound they heard when the rich man dropped the candy? A. Because there was no other sound at that time. B. Because all their attention was focused on the offering. C. Because the sound was too loud at that time. D. Because they liked listening to the sound.
47. What can be inferred from the underlined sentence “The beggar picked up the object with the very tips of his fingers and threw it into the gutter（臭水沟）”? A. The candy was really too small and hard to pick up. B. The beggar was unsatisfied with the offering. C. The beggar thought the candy was so dirty. D. The candy was spoilt and couldn’t be eaten. 48. What can we learn from the story? A. Rich people who give offering to the poor deserve more respect. B. Those who are lazy may miss more opportunities. C. Things which have no appealing appearance tend to be more valuable. D. Those who appreciate what they own are more likely to be rewarded. B HANGZHOU ---- A human blood protein （蛋白质） has been found to be associated with the H7N9 death rate, according to a study by Chinese medical scientists. The study, published in Nature Communications on Tuesday, showed that blood plasma (血浆) levels of angiotensin II are higher in H7N9 patients and could be used to predict the worsening of their physical condition. Angiotensin II is a human protein contained in plasma, the vascular wall, heart and kidney to control blood pressure. It is closely linked to serious lung injury. H7N9 patients with higher levels of angiotensin II carry more viruses, said Li Lanjuan, researcher at the Chinese Academy of Engineering and a specialist in H7N9 prevention. "It is particularly obvious in the second week of human infection （感染） . The angiotensin II level of patients in critical condition keeps going up, while that of mild cases tends to drop," Li said. Li added that the new finding could help in clinical practice. Medical workers could adopt more reliable treatment measures for patients suffering different conditions. "This study will provide a new angle to H7N9 potential treatment for future cases," said Ed Gerstner, executive editor of Nature Communications. The study was led by researchers of the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. They collected plasma from 47 H7N9 patients in cities of Hangzhou, Shanghai and Nanjing and analyzed the relation between angiotensin II and viruses. H7N9 was first reported in China in March 2013. The virus causes serious disease in humans, including serious and often deadly breathing failure. The country has reported more than 200 human H7N9 cases. 49. What is the passage mainly about? A. A human blood protein has been found against H7N9. B. Chinese scientists claim the discovery of H7N9. C. A new study on a blood disease is being conducted. D. Patients with H7N9 have been cured. 50. Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. Blood plasma levels of angiotensin II are lower in H7N9 patients. B. Researchers collected plasma from 47 H7N9 patients to analyze the level of angiotensin II. C. The study will bring something positive to H7N9 potential treatment. D. More than 200 human H7N9 cases were reported in China in 2013. 51. What does the underlined word “critical” probably mean? A. Dangerous B. Important C. Different D. Irregular
C The nature of stress We are often faced with stressors that are beyond our control, from rare natural disasters to everyday traffic jams. There is a good deal of evidence that uncontrollable events are particularly stressful. This has been shown in studies of “executive rats”, in which two rats receive exactly the same electric shock, but one is given a lever that could be used to turn the shock off after it occurs. Over a long series of such trials, the partner rat, helpless to do anything about its pain, is more likely to develop ulcers（溃疡）than the executive one. Stress is mostly caused by uncertain events. Uncertainty about an event makes it more disturbing. One study found that subjects who were told that they had a 5 percent chance of receiving an electric shock were actually more uneasy than those who were told that they had a 50 percent chance. People make various attempts to deal with their stress ---- removing the cause of the stress, seeking the support of friends or reconsidering the situation to make it seem less unpleasant. Richard Lazarus and his colleagues have made a useful distinction between problem-focused and emotion-focused coping strategies（应对 策略）. Problem-focused strategies are those aimed at doing something to change the problem causing the stress. Emotion-focused strategies tend to reduce our negative emotional responses. Psychologists Susan Folkman and Richard Lazarus examined undergraduate students’ coping strategies at three time periods ---- two days before a midterm examination; two days before the grades were announced; and five days later after the grades were posted. Before the exam, students tended to use such problem-focused strategies when studying ---- a safe way to reduce the possible problems. After the exam, when their results were unchangeable, if they turned to others, it was usually for emotional support. Faced with stress, people can not only depend on themselves, but also turn to others for support. Like other animals, humans have always been safer in groups. Besides physical protection, people provide emotional support that can reduce the psychological and physical problems caused by stress. A shortage of support can decrease our ability to prevent illness. For example, after being diagnosed as having a serious disease, married people are likely to survive longer than unmarried people. People may provide appraisal support, helping us to make clear how serious a problem is. If a professor tells you that he had also failed his first college entrance exam, the result of your failure will seem less serious. Others can also provide informational support, teaching you about how to deal with the problem. Finally, friends and relatives may give us instrumental support, providing material goods or services to overcome the stress. If your father lends you some money when your car breaks down, you can stop tearing your hair up and just fix it. 52. Why is the “partner rat” more likely to develop ulcers than the “executive one”? A. Because the “partner rat” feels more painful with the electric shock. B. Because the “partner rat” feels more sensitive to the electric shock. C. Because “the partner rat” feels it more likely to receive the electric shock. D. Because the “partner rat” feels it unlikely to control the electric shock. 53. If you are planning to ask your teacher for some advice on how to prepare for the coming exam, you will use _______ and your teacher will give you ________. A. problem-focused strategies; appraisal support B. problem-focused strategies; informational support C. emotion-focused strategies; instrumental support D. emotion-focused strategies; informational support 54. In the last paragraph, what does the underlined word “it” refer to? A. Your hair. B. Your stress. C. Your car. D. The money your father lends you. 55. If the passage is divided into three parts, which paragraphs could be combined together? A. Paragraph 1 and paragraph 2. B. Paragraph 2 and paragraph 3. C. Paragraph 4 and paragraph 5. D. Paragraph 4, paragraph 5 and paragraph 6.
第 II 卷（非选择题，四部分，共 60 分）
第四部分 任务型阅读（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 请认真阅读下面短文，并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。 注意：每个空格填 1 个单词。请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。 March 22, 2011---Most restaurants in the United States offer their customers a glass of tap water at no charge with their meal, but this week many restaurants are asking diners to pay a dollar, or more, for a glass of water. Cards on their tables explain that this small amount helps bring clean water to children around the world. It’s called the UNICEF Tap Project. “UNICEF’s Tap Project is really all about bringing attention to the fact that over 900 million people around the globe do not have access to good, clean, healthy drinking water,” says Cary Stem, who heads the US Fund for UNICEF. She adds that water-borne illness is the second-highest cause of preventable childhood death in the world. “Each and every day approximately 4,100 children die just because they don’t have that access ---- 4,100 every single day.”[来源:学§ 科§ 网] The public service campaign encourages people to help change that statistics with a simple, affordable action: paying a dollar to get a glass of tap water at a restaurant. “One dollar buys enough good, clean water for a child for 40 days,” Stem says. “The tap project has expanded since it began five years ago with 300 restaurants in New York City. This year, Stem says, about 3,000 restaurants across the country are participating in the campaign. We raised about $2.5 million over the last five years of this campaign,” says Stem. “Last year, we raised over $1 million for the first time. This year we’re hoping to top that.” Stem owes the continued success of the campaign to an army of volunteers who support the tap project and raise money in their communities. The UNICEF Tap Project is promoting its efforts with a simple motto: when you take water, give water. Currently, UNICEF works in more than 100 countries around the world to improve access t o safe water and sanitation facilities (卫生设备) in schools and communities. Stem hopes that, by participating in the project, more Americans will realize that what they often take for granted is a precious and rare resource in many other parts of the world. Title: The UNICEF Tap Project Brief introduction to the tap project Many American restaurants 58.________ diners one dollar or more for a glass of tap water, rather than offering it for 59.________.
56.________for starting the tap project
? Healthy water isn’t 60.________ to millions of people around the globe. ? Every day approximately 4,100 children die from water-borne illnesses, which could have been 61._________.
? To help bring clean water to children around the world. ? To 62._________ people’s attention to the shortage of water. ? To raise more people’s 63._________ that clean drinking water is a precious and rare resource in many parts of the world.
Achievements of the tap project
? Since it started 5 year ago, the number of the participating restaurants has 64.__________. ? The campaign has raised 2.5 million dollars in the last 5 years, with 1 million raised last year alone. 65.____________, it will set a new record next year.
第五部分 词汇运用 第一节 单词拼写(共 11 题；每小题 1 分，满分 11 分) 根据所给首字母或中文提示写出形式和意义都正确的词。 66. After a great many loud ___________ (轰响), the old car race began. 67. When I asked Mr. Hugh what he was doing, he smiled ___________ (内疚地) and then put the parcel on the desk, which contained chocolate and sweets. 68. I was busy mixing butter and flour and my fingers were soon covered with ____________(黏乎乎的) pastry. 69. The woman walked out of the clothing shop and decided to __________ (惩罚) the assistant the next day, who had treated her badly. 70. Yesterday my husband _____________ (拆掉) the gate, which annoyed our dog Rex. 71. My partner searched for some information in the library; _____________ (与此同时), we did some surveys in two biggest companies. 72. As a member of the IOC, Mr. Johnson made a speech for us about the history and s_____________ of the Olympic Games. 73. The volcano erupted and lava, ash and rocks p_________ out of it onto the surrounding countryside. 74. The bride must be dressed in red at the Chinese t___________ wedding ceremony. 75. In the 1950s, s___________ Chinese characters came into use in China’s mainland. 76. A____________ with a new machine called “The Revealer”, a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure. 第二节 句型转换（共 6 小题 每小题 2 分 满分 12 分） 根据句末要求或提示改写下列句子。 77. It’s time for us to take measures to solve the problem.（改成同义句） It’s time that __________________________________________________________________. 78. It is believed that Australia was connected to South America millions of years ago.（改为同义句） Australia is believed_____________________________________________________________ 79. He left the note with his promise. He promised to call me back this evening.（用同位语从句合并句子) He left the note ________________________________________________________________ 80. He asked me, “Did you pass the exam last week?”（改为间接引语） He asked me __________________________________________________________________ 81. When we compare him with his brother, we find him more warm-hearted. (用分词的形式改写时间状语部分） _________________________________, we find him more warm-hearted. 82. They came across each other for the first time at this restaurant.（对划线部分做强调） _____________________________________________________________________________ 第三节 完成句子（共 5 小题，每空 1 分，满分 12 分） 根据所给的中文意义完成下列各题。 83. 一个成功的广告总是能够将它的信息清楚地传达给大众。 A successful advertisement always manages to ________ __________ its messages to the public. 84. 我们的建议是，他必须坚守目前的工作直到找到下一份工作为止。 Our suggestion is that he _______ ________ at the present job until he can get another. 85. 我们都期待看到这个项目尽快实施。 We are all looking forward to seeing the project _______ _______ as soon as possible.
86. 事实证明，他的建议对我们的工作大有好处。 As it ______ _______, his advice is _______ great benefit to our work. 87. 当他醒来时，却发现自己正躺在一张温暖的床上。 He woke up, only ______ _______ himself _______ on a warm bed. 第六部分 书面表达（满分 15 分， 120 词） 最近，在众多市民的期待下，扬州公共自行车服务系统正式启动，一时间此举引起了人们的热议。请 根据下面的要点写一篇介绍扬州公共自行车的英语作文。 要点：1. 公共自行车带来的好处（1. 方便人们出行；2. 缓解公共交通压力；3. 保护环境。 ） 2. 如何进一步完善公共自行车系统（1. 做好保养工作；2. 考生自拟） 注意：全文 120 词左右。开头已给出，不计入总词数。 参考词汇: maintenance (n.) 保养 Recently, Yangzhou Public Bicycle System has been put into use, which becomes the focus of many people. ____ ____ __ _ __ _ __
第一部分 听力（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 1-5 CABBA 6-10 BCCAC 11-15 CBAAB 第二部分 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 16—20 CDAAC 21—25 ADBDB 26—30 DCBDA 第二节 完形填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 31—35 BCABD 36—40 ABDDD 41—45 ABDAC 第三部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） A 篇：46—48 BBD 56. Reasons B 篇：49—51 ACA 57. Aims / Purposes / Goals C 篇：52—55 DBCA 58. charge 59. free 62. draw / attract 65. Hopefully 第四部分 任务型阅读（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 60. accessible / available 63. awareness / consciousness 第五部分 词汇运用 第一节 单词拼写 (共 7 题；每小题 1 分，满分 7 分) 66. explosions 71. meanwhile 67. guiltily 72. significance 68. sticky 73. poured 69. punish 74. traditional 70. removed / tore 75. simplified 61. prevented / avoided
64. multiplied / increased / risen / grown
76. Armed 第二节 句型转换 （共 4 题；每小题 2 分，满分 8 分） 77. It’s time that we took / should take measures to solve the problem. 78. Australia is believed to have been connected to South America millions of years ago. 79. He left the note with his promise that he would / was going to call me back this morning . 80. He asked me whether I had passed the exam the week before. 81. (When) comparing him with his brother, we find him more warm-hearted. 82. It was at this restaurant that they came across each other for the first time. 句型转换评分细则： 77. It’s time that we should take/took measures to solve the problem. 评分细则：take 的形式不正确不给分；take 的形式正确，但其它地方有误给 1 分；全句完全正确给 2 分。 78. Australia is believed to have been connected to South America millions of years ago. 评分细则：写出不定式形式，但不定式未用完成体或未用被动形式，只给 1 分；若写成“to connect to” 不给分。 79. He left the note with his promise that he would/was going to call me back this evening. 评分细则：同位语从句的主体结构“his promise that...”给 1 分，从句中的时态正确再给 1 分。 80. He asked me if/whether I had passed the exam a week before/a week earlier. 评分细则：完全正确给 2 分；if/whether 引导词、过去完成时和时间状语三个得分点，每出现一个错误 扣 1 分，扣完为止。 81. (When) Comparing him with his brother, we find him more warm-hearted. 评分细则：compare 的形式不正确不给分；compare 的形式正确，但其它地方有误给 1 分（如漏写 him 等） ；建议忽略首字母大小写的争议。
- 10 -
82. It was at this restaurant that they came across each other for the first time. 评分细则：强调句的主体结构“It was ... that...”正确即给 2 分；如果时态用错（It is...that）只给 1 分； 如果出现 that 缺省或错用 where 等原则错误，则不给分；建议忽略学生在誊写过程中出现的其它错误。 第三节 完成句子 （共 5 题：每空 1 分，满分 12 分） 83. 一个成功的广告总是能够将它的信息清楚地传达给大众。 A successful advertisement always manages to get across its messages to the public. 84. 我们的建议是，他必须坚守目前的工作直到找到下一份工作为止。 Our suggestion is that he hang on at the present job until he can get another. 85. 我们都期待看到这个项目尽快实施。 We are all looking forward to seeing the project carried out as soon as possible. 86. 事实证明，他的建议对我们的工作大有好处。 As it turns out, his advice is of great benefit to our work. 87. 当他醒来时，却发现自己正躺在一张温暖的床上。 He woke up, only to find himself lying on a warm bed. 第六部分 书面表达（满分 15 分）One possible version： Recently, Yangzhou Public Bicycle System has been put into use, which becomes a focus of many people. Yangzhou Public Bicycle System brings us great benefits. To begin with, it can undoubtedly make it easy for us citizens to shuttle around the city. Just imagine what a pleasure with a bicycle at hand. What ’s more, the pressure of public transport can be greatly relieved because people have more choices to travel within the city. Additionally, public bicycles are environment-friendly, so we are likely to enjoy a greener life in the future. Nevertheless, we can do something to further improve the system. First, Public Bicycle System needs a constant maintenance, such as timely repair and systematic renewal. Second, some educational work should be done to raise people’s awareness if we want the public bicycles to go a long way. （120 words） 书面表达评分说明 1. 本题总分为 15 分，按 5 个档次给分。评分时，应注意的主要内容为：内容要点，应用词汇和语法 结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。如书写较差，以至影响交际，将分数降低一个档 次。 2. 评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言（内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯 性、及语言的得体性）初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量，确定或调整档次，最后给分。 如果没有一定数量的较复杂结构或较高级词汇，通篇文章句型单调、无关联词、文章欠流畅、时态错误太 多，降档处理。 3. 词数少于 100 或多于 140 的，从总分中减去 2 分。用笔：铅笔、红笔答题一律零分。 A、内容要点：按以下要点内容扣分：公共自行车能带来好处（1 分） ；方便人们出行（2 分） ；缓解公共交 通压力（2 分） ；保护环境（2 分） ；我们还需进一步完善公共自行车系统（1 分） ；做好保养工作（2 分） ； 考生自拟的观点（3 分） ；语句连贯，无语法错误（2 分） 。 B、语言扣分（下列错误各扣 2 分） ① 动词时态、语态；句子结构。② 相同错误重复出现，不重复扣分。③ 发挥部分出现以上错误同 样扣分。 C、下列情况为小错，每个小错扣 0.5 分：①不影响达意的介词、冠词、大小写错误、名词单复数错 误；②不改变词义的拼写错误；③标点符号错误。 D、其它扣分：书写不规范，字迹潦草以至影响交际，将分数降低一个档次。投机：开头一段和最后 一段切题，中间部分从阅读理解中抄一段判零分。如层次不清，写作没分段，从总分中减去 2 分。 各档次的给分范围和要求： 第五档： （13～15 分）完全完成了试题规定的任务。
- 11 -
覆盖所有内容要点。 应用了较多的语法结构和词汇。 语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误，但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致，具备较强的语言 应用能力。 有效的使用了语句间的连接成分，使全文紧凑。 第四档： （10～12 分）完全完成了试题规定的任务。 虽漏掉 1、2 个次重点，应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确，些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。 应用简单的语句间的连接成分，使全文紧凑。 达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档： （7～9 分）基本完成了试题规定的任务。 虽漏掉一些内容，但覆盖所有主要内容。 应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 有一些语法结构和词汇方面的错误， 但不影响理解。 应用简单的语句间的连接成分，使全文内容连贯。 整体而言，基本达到了预期的写作目的。 第二档： （较差） （5～8 分） 未恰当完成试题规定的任务。 漏掉或未描叙清楚一些主要内容，写了一些无关内容。 语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。 有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误，影响了对写作内容的理解。 较少使用语句间的连接成分，内容缺少连贯性。 信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 第一档： （差） （1～4 分）未完成试题规定的任务。 明显遗漏主?内容，写了一些无关的内容，原因可能是未能理解试题要求。 语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。 较多要点、语法结构或词汇方面的错误，影响对写作内容的理解。 缺乏语句间的连接成分，内容不连贯。 信息未能传达给读者。 0 分 未能传达给读者任何信息：内容太少，无法评判：写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看 清。
听力录音材料： (Text 1) W: Why don’t you go to a dealer to check out the used cars? M: No, thanks. I’m sure I’ll find an ad in the newspaper that suits me. (Text 2) M: Hi, Jane. Could you give me a ride? I want to buy some food for the picnic. W: OK. I’m going home but I can drop you at the supermarket.
- 12 -
(Text 3) M: Have you heard that Nick Hornby’s going to be at the City Nights Bookstore? W: Nick Hornby? I love his books. What’s he doing there? M: Giving a talk about his new novel How to Be Good. (Text 4) W: Nice weather we’re having. M: Yes. Isn’t it a nice surprise? At this time it’s usually much cooler and raining already. W: Well, this weather will probably end soon; all the leaves on the trees are brown, and it’s been pretty cold at night. (Text 5) W: Is the book in this bag for Mum? I didn’t think she was interested in flowers. M: I thought she’d like it — to give her some good ideas for the garden. W: I thought you were going to get those gloves I showed you in that shop last Saturday. (Text 6) W: Here they come, Steve. It’s the final 50 metres. M: Yes, and Ricky Evans is in the lead. W: He sure is. M: But here comes Paul Timmons! Wow! Look at him go! W: It’s very close … and … It’s Timmons! Paul Timmons is the new European champion! Timmons wins gold! M: A great gold medal! W: … and in record time, too! M: Wow! Is that a new world record? W: No, but it’s a new European record! M: An excellent performance by Paul Timmons! (Text 7) W: This is the most beautiful palace in the city, but it’s not as big as the one we’ve just visited. M: How many palaces are there in the city? W: Three. M: Just three? I thought there are more. W: On your right, you can see a statue of Paulo Pimentez. M: I’m sorry. Who’s he? W: He was a famous writer who lived and died in the city. M: I think I saw another statue of him in the park. It was beautiful! W: That wasn’t a statue of Paulo Pimentez you saw in the park. There are a lot of statues in the city. (Text 8) W: Can I help you? M: Yes, I bought the T-shirt in the sale here a couple of weeks ago. I think it was … W: I see, yes … M: And I’ve only worn it a few times, but when I looked at it yesterday I just thought, no, I don’t like it. I don’t think it suits me. The colour’s not really right for me. Do you know what I mean? W: Well … um, do you have any receipt, or proof of purchase? M: No, no, I didn’t keep the receipt, sorry. W: Well, we can’t normally exchange goods without proof of purchase, you see. M: Oh no.
- 13 -
W: I can speak to the manager if you like, see what he says. M: Well yes, if you would … because I would like to change it. (Text 9) M: I’m broke again. Could you lend me some money? W: Broke again? Jeff, this is the third time you’ve asked me for help! M: I know, I’m sorry. But my old guitar broke, and I had to buy a new one. W: Look Jeff, if you want to play in a band, that’s OK with me, but you can’t keep asking me to pay for it! M: OK, OK, you’re right. But what do you think I ought to do? W: Well, I think you had better go on a budget. Make a list of all your income and all your expenses. Don’t spend more than you earn. M: But my expenses are always larger than my income. W: Then maybe you should work more hours at the computer store. M: I already work 15 hours a week! Maybe I should just drop out of school, work full-time, and play in the band in the evenings. W: Come on, Jeff, when I was your age … M: I know, I know. When you were my age you were already married and working and going to school …
第二部分 英语知识运用 第一节 单选题 16. 选 C。 “success”在本句中是具体名词，表示成功的人或事；表示独一无二的职位名词做宾语补足语是 应缺省冠词。 17. 选 D。 “by”表示“截止到??” ，后接将来时间时，通常用将来完成时。 18. 选 A。句意为“我们必须向任何形式的恐怖主义宣战，不管我们将为即将到来的残酷斗争付出多么沉重 的代价” 。 “in view of”意为“鉴于，考虑到” 。 19. 选 A。 “break down”意为“分解” ， “break up”意为“关系破裂” ， “take in”意为“吸收，摄取” ， “take over”意为“接管，继承，占领” 。 20. 选 C。 “apply to”意为“适用于” ，后面的宾语从句中缺主语成分，用主格形式。 21. 选 A。 “be concerned with”意为“对??牵挂” 。 22. 选 D。 “that”和“what”分别引导两个主语从句。 23. 选 B。本题考查一个由倒装句充当的非限定性定语从句。 24. 选 D。此处的“shall”表示征求对方意见。 25. 选 B。根据语境，应选择“他不可能过去是警察” 。 26. 选 D。此处“where”引导一个宾语从句，在句中作地点状语。 27. 选 C。此处考查动名词的复合结构作宾语。 28. 选 B。此处考查非谓语动词的宾补用法和形容词用法。 29. 选 D。 此处考查主语一致和 remain 的习惯搭配。 “the rest”实指“the rest of the problems” 。 30. 选 A。此处考查交际用语， “Make yourself comfortable.”意为“别拘束” 。 第二节 完形填空 31. B。可从第 2 小节第一句话中得到暗示。 32. C. 该句意思是：安装在位于洛杉矶公寓中的网络摄像头。
- 14 -
33. A。该句意思是：在纽约的监视器跟踪她的眼睛从电脑屏幕上移开的频率是多少……. 34. B. 该句意思是：防止在网上查询。 35. D。该句意思是：分析她的打字的风格（习惯） ，以确保正是她本人在（答题） 。 36. A。give trust to sb 是某人有可信度。 37. B。 38. D. 该句意思是：只有采取了制止作弊的有效措施，网络大学才能表示他们的考试和文聘是有效地，学 生们没有在网上查询正确答案。 39. D。网络考试作弊是本文的主题。 40. D。jump into sth 投身于…… 41. A。attract potential students 吸引潜在的学生。 42. B。该句意思是：除了网络摄像头，还有其它的高科技手段也正变得越来越受欢迎。 43. D。通过下文举得例子：电话号码和出生日期，可知这些都属于个人信息。 44. A。该句意思是：……通过分析是否难题和容易的题目的答题速度一样来识别可能作弊的人。 45. C。against 表示对比，对照。该句意思是：对照网络数据库浏览学期试卷，看看有没有作弊。 第三部分 阅读理解 A篇 46. 选 B。由第三段描述这两个乞丐 gazing up with expectation 可得知他们是非常关注 the offering. 47. 选 B。根据上文的 How disgusting 可知这个乞丐对这颗糖不满意，所以划横线的句子充分体现了他的 不屑。 48. 选 D。本题是道主旨大意题。全文通过两个乞丐的对比告诉我们：懂得珍惜的人往往收获更多。 B篇 49. 选 A。主旨大意题。本文为新闻体裁，从第一段可直接得出文章的主要内容。 50. 选 C。细节判断题。由文章的第 7 段得知这个研究会对 H7N9 的治疗带来好处。 51. 选 A。本句中 while 表示前后两种情况的对比，由后面的 mild 可得知 critical 是严重危险的意思。 C篇 52. 选 D。依据是首段的第二句话。 53. 选 B。依据是第三段和第六段中作者的详细阐述。 54. 选 C。句意为“如果你父亲在你车子出故障时借你一些钱的话，你就不用扯乱自己的头发（表示痛苦不 堪的样子） ，而去（安心）修车了。 ” 55. 选 A。 本文可以分成三部分：第一部分是一、二两段， 主要谈造成心理紧张的原因；第二部分是三、 四两段，主要谈当事人缓解心理紧张的措施；第三部分是五、六两段，主要谈外界支持对缓解心 理紧张的影响。
- 15 -
copyright ©right 2010-2020。