when I 1.① I still remember the days _______ worked with the farmers. ② I still remember the days _______ which I spent with the farmers A.which B. on which C. when D. wh
2. ① We were on the way ______ when it began to rain. ② I don’t like the way _____ that you speak to your parents. A. when B. that C. how D. which
3. ① The teacher didn’t know the reason _______ why she was absent yesterday. ②The teacher couldn’t accept the reason ______ that she explained yesterday. A. how B. why C. that D. who 4. D you ever visited? ① Is this school ___ ② Is this the school ___ A you ever studied? ③ Is this the school in __ B you ever studied? A. where B. which C. that D. the one
C he said at he meeting 5. ① This is ______ yesterday. A he said at the meeting ② This is all____ yesterday. A. that B. which C. what D. how B is reported in the newspapers, 6.① _____ they have beaten all the other teams. A is reported in the newspaper ② ____ that they have beaten all the other teams. ③____ D is reported in the newspaper is that they have beaten all the other teams. A. It B. As C. Which D. What
7. ① That is the house, ______ C windows hasn’t been cleaned for months.
D the ② That is the house, ______ windows hasn’t been cleaned for months.
A ③ That is the house, but ______ windows hasn’t been cleaned for months.
A. it’s B. its C. whose D. of which
① John said he’d been working in the office for hours, ______ C true.
② John said he’d been working in the office for hours, but ______ B true.
A.he was C. which was B. it was D. who was
9. ① A few people were caught in the big fire, ____ B died.
② A few people were caught in the big fire, ____ C dead. A. two of who C. two of them B. two of whom D. two of they
10. ① Do you know the girl ______ D calling herself Miss Forgetful?
A calls ② Do you know the girl ______ herself Miss Forgetful?
A. who B. whom C. she D. /
B 11. ① He wrote the best composition, ____ surprised all of us.
A ② He wrote the best composition ____ we all read just now.
A. that B. which C. it D. /
copyright ©right 2010-2020。