2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题 一
第一题 单项填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. Lily’s bag is blue, but A. her B. my is red. C. mine D. she’s
2. In those days, the old woman son to return from the front. A. could B. would
sit at the gate for hours, waiting for her
3. ——I’d like to invite you to a concert this evening. ——Thank you, but A. while 4. Pay attention to A. a; a B. if I’ll be free I’m not sure at the moment. C. when D. whether foreign country. D. a; the
road sign while driving in B. the; the C. the; a
5. I always prefer starting early _______ leaving everything to the last minute. A. rather than B. in case C. or else D. for fear you have
6. You have made a few mistakes in your composition but done well.
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ）
第 1 页 共 13 页
A. on the whole C. on the other hand 7. ——Who knocked at the door?
B. generally speaking D. first of all
——I’ve no idea. I just pretended nobody was at home, so I didn't ask who ______ was. A. he B. that C. she D. it
8. ——What’s the matter with you? —— A. Cleaning cleaning 9. ——Have you ever worked with a tape recorder? ——I A. used it a lot when l was studying English in school. B. was used C. have used D. had used the window, my finger was cut unexpectedly. B. To clean C. I was cleaning D. While I was
10. ——You missed a good chance. ——Yes. I A. should take have taken 第二题 完形填空（共 12 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 24 分） 阅读下面短文， 掌握其大意， 然后人 11——22 各题所给的四个选项 （A、 B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 People think that factory workers are more likely to get hurt at work than office workers. 11 , factories have very strict safety standards but safety 12 thousands of office that job when it was offered. B. must take C. should have taken D. must
standards in offices are often very poor. This accidents and injuries happen every year. One of the 13
common problems in offices
air pollution. 15 of
Poor ventilation (通风设施) and passive smoking are dangers to the
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 2 页 共 13 页
all workers in the same office.
common office problem is back and 17 they provide
shoulder pain. Companies can improve the situation specially designed computer keyboards 19 18
their workers. They can also 20
adjustable （可调整的）chairs and desks in the office. Finally, office
can also happen if there are wet floors or broken carpets. Workers may slip and fall if office maintenance is 21 . 22 office safety
Many companies are more and more aware
problems. They are doing something to improve the working conditions of their offices. 11. A. Sometimes D. Generally 12. A. makes D. gets 13. A. more D. most 14. A. are D. to be 15. A. heads D. brains 16. A. Other D. Another 17. A. if D. while 18. A. to D. for 19. A. buy D. produce
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 3 页 共 13 页
20. A. workers D. people 21. A. better D. dangerous 22. A. in D. on
第三题 阅读理解（共 18 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 36 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最 佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A One day, I happened to find a wallet. I picked it up and opened it to see if I could find out the owner’s name. There was nothing inside it except some change and an old photograph——a picture of a woman. I put the photograph back and took the wallet to the police station. That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They also invited a young woman so that there would be four people at the table. Her face was familiar. I was quite sure that we had not met before, but I could not remember where I had seen her. While talking, however, the young woman happened to mention that she had lost her wallet that afternoon. All at once I realized where I had seen her. She was the woman in the photograph, although she was now much older. She was very surprised, of course, when I was able to describe her wallet to her. Then I explained that I had recognized her from the photograph I had found in the wallet. My uncle insisted on going to the police station immediately to get the wallet. As the policeman handed it over, he said that it was amazing that I had not only found the wallet, but also the person who
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 4 页 共 13 页
had lost it. 23. The wallet which the author found __________. A. was empty except a picture C. had nothing but a woman in it photograph in it 24. The author recognized the young woman because __________. A. he had met her somewhere before photograph C. she had dinner with his aunt and uncle in the photograph 25. The underlined word “amazing” can be replaced by _______. A. surprised interesting 26. Which of the following is the best title for this passage? A. Lost and Found C. Woman or Girl? B. An Honest Man D. An Amazing Story B. happy C. kind D. D. she looked like the woman B. she was the woman in the B. had some money in it only D. had a few coins and a
27. When did the woman who lost the wallet probably take the photo? A. When she was born C. When she got married B. When she was young D. When she was beautiful
28. Which statement is TRUE according to the story? A. The author might regret for what he had done. B. The author and the woman got married at last. C. The author and the woman might become friends later. D. The woman mistook that the author had taken her money. B When I asked my daughter what she would keep: the phone, the car, the
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 5 页 共 13 页
cooker, the computer, the TV, or her boyfriend, she said “the phone”. Personally, I could do without the phone, which makes me unusual, because the telephone is changing our lives. Point 1 The telephone creates the need to communicate, in the same way
that more roads create more traffic. My daughter comes home from school at 4:00 p.m. and then spends an hour on the phone talking to the very people she has been at school with all day. Point 2 The mobile phone means that we are never alone. “The mobile
saved my life,” says Johnston. She had an accident in her Volvo on the A45. Trapped inside, she managed to make the call that brought in doctors. Point 3 The mobile removes our secret. It allows marketing manager of
Deutsch to ring his sales staff all round the world to ask where they are, where they are going, and how their last meeting went. Point 4 The telephone separates us. Anton Ella in Rome says, “We
worked in separate offices but I could see him through the window. It was easy to get his number. We were so near——but we didn’t meet for the first two weeks!” Point 5 The telephone allows us to reach out beyond our own lives.
Today we can talk to several strangers at the same time on chat lines. We can talk across the world. We can even talk to astronauts (if you know any) while they’re space-walking. And, with the phone line hooked up to the computer, we can reach the Internet, the biggest library on Earth. 29. How do you understand “The telephone creates the need to communicate …”? A. People don’t communicate without telephone. B. People communicate because of the creation of the telephone. C. People communicate more since telephone has been created.
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 6 页 共 13 页
D. People communicate more because of more traffic. 30. What may the author’s daughter agree to? A. Mobile phones are useless except the case of emergency. B. Mobile phones bring convenience but secret to people. C. Mobile phones are fashionable and expensive. D. Mobile phones are a must in modern times. 31. Which point supports the idea that phones can prevent loneness away? A. Point 1. B. Point2. C. Point3. D. Point 4.
32. It is possible to talk to several complete strangers at the same time through_______. A. the TV screen B. a fax machine
C. the phone line linked to the computer D. a microphone 33. The best heading for the passage is ________. A. Phone Power C. How to Use Phones B. Kinds of Phone D. Advantages of Phones
34. What does the underlined word “hooked” mean in the last paragraph? A. fastened B. broke C Dear Mummy, I have been in your body for three months. But today I fell quite scared. I know you are very sad, and I can remember two days ago, how happy you were when you saw my first picture on the screen. The happiness stopped when the doctor told you I was a girl. Your whole body became cold and Papa didn’t say a word, either. That night my little world broke down when I heard Papa said that a second girl has no right to be born. I have the right to be born, Mummy. Is being a girl that terrible? What crimes have I done? C. connected D. separated
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ）
第 7 页 共 13 页
You cried and shouted “NO”! However, you then gave in with tears. I could feel your pain, Mummy. But, no, Mummy! Don’t kill me! Mummy, I want to be born. I want to live with you. I want you to hug and love me. I want to be your pride. I want to play with my elder sister. Mummy, I want to celebrate my birthday.… Maybe I ask too much. Your cry lasted the whole night and it became louder with my kicking. Once my little movements had given you so much delight but now it causes more pain than happiness. Grandma had told you it’s a man’s world, and she once gave you a detailed description of how girls were ill treated in the real world. Mummy, it is this that you are so scared of? You doubted whether you were able to protect another girl against being hurt? I guess there is only one person who is really eager about my birth. That is my elder sister. She even spent hours thinking of a name for me. Anupriya, isn’t that a beautiful name for a girl. I promise I will be as good as a boy, even better, if you give me a chance, if you let me live. In this waiting room, we have been sitting for quite a long time. My only crime is my sex, and my punishment will be death. 35. When you are reading the letter, you can feel a(n) _______ atmosphere. A. encouraging B. miserable C. angry D. delighted
36. Who might be the happiest if she is born according to the passage? A. Elder sister B. Grandma C. Grandpa D. Father
37. ______ leads to the fact that the child couldn’t come to the world. A. Her father ’s cruelty technology C. The birth control policy women
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ） 第 8 页 共 13 页
38. From the passage, it can be inferred that ___________ in society. A. Men and women are equal B. Men are taller than women important than men 39. What is the final decision from the passage? A. The baby is killed. C. Mother wins B. Father gives up. D. Grandma saves the baby B. Men and women are unequal D. Some women are more
40. What is the author’s purpose of writing the passage? A. To call on people to protect the right of babies. B. To help the baby win the battle against sex discrimination. C. To state that women and men should have the equal right. D. To compose an imaginary story that can not be true.
2015 年四川省高职单招统一考试模拟题（一 ）
第 9 页 共 13 页
copyright ©right 2010-2020。