第一部分 英语知识运用（共四节 满分 55 分） 第一节 语音知识（满分 5 分） 从每小题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，找出其划线部分与所给单词划线部分 读音相同的选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。 1. stomach A. technology 2. uncle A. concert 3. exact A. excellent 4. table A. cottage 5. double A. soul B. exchange B. strange B. example B. basket B. group C. chair C. blanket C. exercise C. wake C. pronounce D. church D. autumn D. expensive D. family D. couple
第二节 情景对话（满分 5 分） 根据对话情景和内容， 从对话后所给的选项中选出一个能填入每一空白处的 最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑，选项中有两个为多余选项。 Doctor: Good morning, Sir. 6 Johnson: Yes, doctor. I’m always tired but when I go to bed I can’t sleep. Doctor: 7 Johnson: Since I started my new jobs two month ago. Doctor: What’s your job? Johnson: I’m in advertising. 8 Doctor: It depends. How many hours do you work? Johnson: About 80 hours a week. Doctor: 9 Do you often take exercise? Johnson: Not very often. 10 Doctor: You do need to find some time. Try to work less, or look for a more stress-free work. A. That’s a lot. B. I like my job. C. Does it matter? D. How can I help you? E. I don’t have the time. F. What time do you usually go to bed?
G. How long have you had this problem? 第三节 语法和词汇知识（满分 15 分） 从每小题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，找出其划线部分与所给单词划线部分 读音相同的选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。 11. — Let’s go to the New Year ’s Eve party, shall we? — I guess it will be fine. A. Forget it! B. No way. C. Why not? D. What for? 12. The little pupil took his grandma the arm and walked her across the street. A. on B. by C. in D. at 13. To warm himself, the sailor sat in front of the fire rubbing one bare foot against A. another B. the other C. other D. either 14. more learned a man is, more modest he usually becomes. A. The; the B. A; a C. The; a D. A; the 15. As the smallest children of his family, Alex is always long for the time he should be able to be independent. A. which B. where C. whom D. when 16. Sir, could I hand in my homework a bit late? , since you’ve been unwell these days. A. You can’t be serious. B. I’m afraid not. C. Good idea. D. Well, all right. 17. After receiving the Oscar for best Supporting Actress, Anne Benedict went on all the people who had helped her in the career. A. to thank B. thanking C. having thanked D. to have thanked 18. Back from his two-year medical service in Africa, Dr. Lee was very happy to see his mother good care of at home. A. taking B. taken C. take D. be taken 19. Reading her biography, I was lost in admiration for Doris Lessing had achieved in literature. A. what B. that C. why D. how 20. I believe you will have a wonderful time you get to know everyone else. A. though B. as if C. once D. so that 21. You feel all the training a waste of time, but I’m a hundred percent sure later you will be grateful you did it. A. should B. need C. shall D. may 22. Marty really hard on his book and he thinks he will have finished it by Friday. A. worked C. has been working C. had worked D. had worked 23. Ellen is a fantastic dance. I wish I as well as her. A. dance B. will dance C. had danced D. danced
24. At college, Barack Obama didn’t not he the first black president of the United States of America. A. was to become B. becomes C. is to become D. became 25. Peter will his post as the head of the travel agency at the end of the next month. A. take up B. put up C. add up D. break up 第四节 完形填空（满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出合适填出 对应空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。 Dad has a green hair. He bought it when he married mum. Every night, he would hand me his 26 and say, “Good girl, help Daddy clean it, ok?” I was 27 to do it. At age five, this dull task brought me such 28 . I would excitedly turn the tap 29 and brush the comb carefully. Satisfied that I done a good job, I would happily return the comb to dad. He would 30 affectionately at me and place the comb on his wallet. Two years later, Dad started his own 31 , which wasn’t doing so well. That was when things started to 32 . Dad didn’t come home as early and as much as he used to. Mum and I became 33 with him for placing our family in trouble. With 34 , an uncomfortable silence grew between us. After my graduation, dad’s business was getting back on track. On my 28th birthday, dad came home 35 . As usual, I helped him carry his bags into his study. When I turned to leave, he said, “ Hey, would you help me 36 my comb?” I looked at a while, then 37 the comb and headed to the sink. It hit me then: why, as a child, 38 dad clean his comb is such a pleasure. That routine(习惯） means dad was home early to 39 the evening with mum
and me. It 40 a happy and loving family. I passed the clean comb back to dad. He smiled at me and 41 placed his comb on his wallet. But this time, I noticed something 42 . Dad had aged. He had wrinkles next to his eyes when he smiled, 43 his smile was still as 44 as before, the smile of a father who just wanted a good 45 for his family. 26. A. bag B. wallet C. comb D. brush 27. A. annoyed B. relieved C. ashamed D. pleased 28. A. joy B. sadness C. courage D. pain 29. A. out B. over C. in D. on 30. A. stare B. smile C. shout D. laugh 31. A. family B. business C. task D. journey 32. A. progress B. change C. improve D. form 33. A. satisfied B. delighted C. mad D. strict 34. A. time B. patience C. speed D. ease 35. A. occasionally B. early C. frequently D. rarely
36. A. sharpen B. repair C. clean D. keep 37. A. dropped B. took C. handed D. threw 38. A. watching B. letting C. helping D. hearing 39. A. find B. lose C. waste D. spend 40. A. affected B. broke C. meant D. supported 41. A. firmly B. hurriedly C. casually D. carefully 42. A. different B. exciting C. interesting D. urgent 43. A. for B. or C. so D. yet 44. A. convincing B. heartwarming C. cautious D. innocent 45. A. origin B. life C. reputation D. education 第三部分 写作（共三节 满分 55 分） 第一节 单词拼写（满分 10 分） 根据下列各句句意及空白后面的汉语提示词， 在答题卡指定区域的横线上写 出对应单词的正确、完整形式，没空只填一词。 66. Cecily, I shall 67. Hans Zhang was (想念）our pleasant talks when you leave. (自豪的）of himself for not giving up. (重复）what he had heard from the tape
68. The teacher asked one student to recorder. 69. Young people should always 70. Tourism is the major
(对待）the elders with respect.
(收入) for this area. (化学）
71. Our class president went up to Cambridge at the age of 15 to study 72. For your own (安全） ， please keep away from the tiger cage. (接受）his offer of a lift. (医院).
73. It war pouring with rain so I
74. In a week, Lucy was already been interviewed by six 75. After knocking general manager. 第二节 短文改错（满分 15 分）
(礼貌地） at the door, the applicant entered the office of the
文。文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、 删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（A )，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\ )划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线（一） ，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词； 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 My soccer coach retired in last week. I wanted to do anything special for him at his retirement party. My mum makes me the better biscuits in the world, so I decide to ask her for help. Mum taught me some basic step of baking. I insisted on doing most of the baking myself. I thought the biscuits were really well. My only mistake was that I dropped some on the floor after I was packing them up. At a party, my coach, with a biscuit in his mouth, ask surprisingly who made them and joked, “ I might have to retire again next year just get some more of these biscuits.” My favorite picture at the party is of my coach and me enjoy the biscuits with happy laughter. 第三节 书面表达（满分 30 分） 假定你是李华，在校报英语专栏看到学校“英语文化节”的一则招募启事。 请阅读启事，并根据写作要求和写作要点写一封应征启事。
Volunteers Waned Our annual English festival, which will be held on June 15-17, 2015, is now looking for 20 student volunteers to provide service for Talent Show, Speech Contest, and English Debate. If you are interested, please send an application e-mail at your earliest convenience to Ms. Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 表达写信意图； 2. 陈述应征目的； 3. 说明应征条件（能力、性格等） 写作要求： 1. 邮件词数不少于 100； 2. 开头和结尾部分已写好，不计入总词数； 3. 可根据情况增加细节，使行文流畅； 4. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 Dear Ms. Chen, I’m Li Hua, a student from class 2, grade 3.
Looking forward to your reply. Yours truly, Li Hua
copyright ©right 2010-2020。