1. Never in my life such a thing. B. I had heard of or seen D. did I hear of or seen A. I have heard of or seen C. have I heard of or seen 2. Seldom A. they watch TV during the day. B. are they watching C. have they watched D. do they watch to admit his mistake. C. began he D. had he begun
3. Not until his comrades criticized him A. does he begin B. did he begin 4. Not only A. did he make 5.
a promise, but also he kept it. B. he made C. does he make D. has he made
nor read English. A. Can’t he either write C. Can he neither write B. He can neither write D. Neither he can write . B. could spring be considering here D. spring can be considered here
6. Only when thousands of flowers bloom together A. spring will be considered here C. can spring be considered here 7.
his appearance that no one could recognize him. A. So was strange B. Was so strange C. So strange was D. Strange so was
and caught the mouse. A. Up the cat jumped C. Up jumped the cat B. The cat up jumped D. Jumped up the cat .”Which of the following is wrong. B. So is it today D. So it did
9. “It was cold yesterday.” “ A. So it was C. So was it the day before 10. and the lesson began.
A. In came Mr. Brown C. In came he 11. On the wall A. hangs two large portraits. B. hang
B. Mr. Brown in came D. Came in Mr. Brown
D. are hanging
12. Never A. have I seen 13.
such a wonderful place as Hangzhou. B. I have seen C. Had I seen D. I had seen
,she was very brave. B. As she was a girl C. A girl as she was D. Girl as was she
A. Girl as she was 14. Little
that she was seriously ill herself. B. did Susan know C. knew Susan D. was Susan known
A. Susan knew 15. Such A. is
the results of the experiments. B. was . C. Nor did he D. He didn’t ,too C. are D. as be
16. I didn’t read the notice. A. So did he 17.
B. Neither didn’t he
, I would have phoned you. B. Had I known it .” B. So they have D. So is it C. If I know it D. Did I know it
A. If I knew it
18. “They have done a good job.” “ A. So they have done C. So have they 19. Now A. there is 20. Hardly A. did I reach
your turn to recite the text. B. has come C. comes D. will come
the railway station when the train started. B. had I reached C. I reached D. I had reached .”
21. “I like to watch TV plays, but I don’t watch TV every evening. ” “ A. So do I 22. Rarely B. So I do such a silly thing. B. I have heard of C. hear I of C. I do so
D. So it is with me
A. have I heard of 23. A. Did 24. Seldom A. we 25. Only after his death A. was his theory
D. was I heard of
the rain stop. the crops would be saved. B. Should play chess. B. we will C. do we D. will we C. Would D. Will
considered correct. B. his theory was C. did his theory Professor Wang. D. had his theory
26. Albert Einstein cared little for money.
A. Either did 27.
B. So was
C. So did
D. Neither did
the plane. B. Down flew . D. nor will Mary C. Down was flying D. Down flying
A. Flew down
28. I don’t think Jack will come today, A. or Mary does
B. Mary will either C. and Mary doesn’t .”
29. “Where is your father?” “Oh, A. here comes he 30.
B. here does he come
C. he here comes D. here he comes
he realized it was too late to return home. B. Hardly did it grow dark when D. I t was until dark that
A. No sooner it grew dark than C. I t was not until dark that
1．C Never 放在句首，句子倒装，把完成时的助动词提前。 2．D seldom 放在句首，句子倒装，此句应为一般现在时。 3．B Not until 在句首，倒装，时态为过去时。 4．A Not only 在句首，倒装，由后半句知，是过去时。 5．B neither?nor?既不??也不??
6．C only 修饰时间状语从句，主句倒装。 7．C 表语提前，句子倒装。 8．C up，副词在句首，句子全倒装。 9．D A 的结构表示：昨天确实很冷 B 后的结构表示：今天也很冷 C 的结构表示：前天也很冷。 10．A in 作副词在句首，句子全倒装。 11．B 地点状语放在句首，会倒装，主语是 portraits，动词用原形。 12．A 道理同第一题 13．A as 引导的让步状语从句，表语提前时，名词前无冠词。 14．B 否定词 little 在句首，句子倒装。 15．C such 在句首，句子全倒装，主语是 experiments，所以用 are 16．C nor 这里等于 neither，此句表他也没注意到这个通知。 17．B 此句是虚拟语气，由后半句知，是对过去事实的假设。从句为 if I had known it 可把 if 去掉，had 提前，变成倒装句。
18．B so+主语+助动词，表??确实??。 19．C now 放在句首，句子全倒装，用一般现在时。 20．B hardly + had+主语+过去分词+when+句子
21．D 句中既有肯定含义，又有否定含义，此时用 so it is with sb.表前面的情况也适用于另 一个人。 22．A 否定副词 rarely 放在句首，句子倒装助动词提前。 23．B 此句虚拟语气，倒装时 should 提前，去掉 if. 24．C 道理同第 2 题。 25．A 此句属 only 放在句首修饰时间状语，主句倒装结构，又因是被动含义，所以选 A。 26． neither+助动词+主语， “另一人也不??” 因前句有否定词 little， D 表 ， 所以用 neither。 27．B 副词 down 在句首，句子会倒装。 28．D 句意为：我认为 29．D here 放在句首，倒装。由于主语是代词，只把副词提前，构成部分倒装。 30．C 此句是强调句型，句意为：直到天黑他才意识到天太晚了，不能回家了。
copyright ©right 2010-2020。