主语从句 主语从句 宾语从句 宾语从句 表语从句 表语从句 同位语从句 从句一律保持陈述语序。 从句一律保持陈述语序。
How should we use modern technology? The problem is … The problem is how we should use modern technology. When will man be able to live on Mars? ….is unknown to us all. When man will be able to live on Mars is unknown to us all. Where will all these advanced technology lead us ? I can’t imagine…. I can’t imagine where all these advanced technology will lead us.
His success in the competition made us happy. That he succeeded in the competition in the game made us happy.
一个句子， 在连词的引导下， 一个句子， 在连词的引导下，在另一个句子 中充当名词使用， 中充当名词使用，叫名词从句
1.连接词有： that whether 和 lf 连接词有： 连接词有 2.连接代词有：who whom whose which 连接代词有： 连接代词有 what 等 3.连接副词有：when where why how 等 连接副词有： 连接副词有 另外 whatever whoever whichever等 也可 等 以引导主语和宾语两种从句 主语和宾语两种从句。 以引导主语和宾语两种从句。
名词性从句中的“that”没有词义，也不作任何成分。 名词性从句中的“ 没有词义，也不作任何成分。
1. 主语从句：从句在句中充当主语成分 主语从句：
1). That he will succeed is certain . 2) Whether he will go there is not known . 3) What he said is not true . 4) Where he hid the money is to be found out . 5) Whoever comes is welcome. 6) It’s certain that he will succeed . 7) How we can help the twins will be discussed at the meeting. 8)When they’ll start the project has not been decided yet.
It 的用法： （形式主语） 的用法： 形式主语）
It’ possible/important/necessary/clear… that……
很可能/重要的是 必要的是 很清楚… 很可能 重要的是…/必要的是 很清楚 重要的是 必要的是…/很清楚
It’ said/ reported… that..据说 据报道 据说/据报道 据说 据报道… It’s been announced/declared that..已经通知 宣 已经通知/宣 已经通知 布… It seems/appears/happens.. that…显然、明显、 显然、 显然 明显、 碰巧.. 碰巧 It’s no wonder that…并不奇怪 无疑 并不奇怪/无疑 并不奇怪 无疑… It’s a pity/a fact /a common knowledge (众所周知） 众所周知） 众所周知 / a common saying….（俗话说） （俗话说）
“if” 不能引导主语从句，应有“whether”引导。 不能引导主语从句，应有“ 引导。
主语从句的 “that” 一般不能省。 一般不能省。
1）常与其后的名词作表语一致 2）根据句子的语境而定。 根据句子的语境而定。
1. What you left are only several old books. 2. What you said is of great importance. 3. What he says and does doesn’t concern me. 4. What he says and does don’t agree.
1. ___ he made an important speech at the meeting was true. A. That B. Why C. What D. How
2. ___we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather . A If B Whether C That D Where
3.___ is known to us all is that America is a developed country____the First World. a.Which; belong to c. What; belonging to b. As, belonged to d. It; belonging to
4. It’s known to us all ___ a form of energy . A. water is C. is water B. that water is D. that water to
5. It worried her a bit ___ her hair was turning gray. A. whether B. That C. what D. when
6.What I say and think ___ none of your business. A. is B. are C. has D have
2. 宾语从句：从句在句中充当宾语成分（ 可以作谓语 宾语从句：从句在句中充当宾语成分（ 动词、介词、不定式等非谓语动词的宾语） 动词、介词、不定式等非谓语动词的宾语）
连词： 常可省略） 连词：that, whether，if （ that 常可省略） ， who, what, which, whoever, whatever, when where why how
1). They know that the habit will kill them. 2).It all depends on whether they will support us . 3) He asked how much I paid for the violin. 4).He made it clear to the public that he did an important and necessary job . 5).I find it necessary that we should do the homework.
语从句的谓语动词可以用所需要的任何一种时态。 语从句的谓语动词可以用所需要的任何一种时态。 2、当主句的谓语动词是一般过去时，宾语从句的谓语 、当主句的谓语动词是一般过去时， 动词要用相应的过去时态，但当宾语从句叙述的内容 动词要用相应的过去时态， 为客观真理时，仍然用一般现在时。 为客观真理时，仍然用一般现在时。
travels The teacher told his class that light _______ faster than sound.
1. The radio says it _______ cloudy tomorrow. will be (be) goes 2. The headmaster hopes everything ______ well. (go) 3. Tom says that they _________ were playing (play) basketball at six o’clock yesterday evening. 4. I hear they __________ have returned (return) it already. 5. He said that they _________ members of the had been Party since 1948. (be)
6. I didn’t know what time he _______ wrote the letter. (write) 7. Could you tell me who has takenaway _________ the book already? (take) 8. Ling Feng told me he _________ to had been the Great Wall several times. (be)
3. 表语从句：从句在句中充当表语成分，一般放在连 表语从句：从句在句中充当表语成分， 系动词之后. 作用：对主语进行解释说明。 作用：对主语进行解释说明。 系动词之后 连接词： 连接词：that / whether /as if /as though（ if 不引导 （ 表语从句) 表语从句 连接代词： 连接代词：who / whom / whose / which / what 连接副词： 连接副词：when / where / why / how / because
The question is whether we can rely on him. That’s because we were in need of money at that time . He looked as if he was going to cry . That’s why I was late .
1.在表语从句中，表“是否” 时，只能用 在表语从句中， 在表语从句中 是否” 不能用“ 。 “whether”不能用“If”。 不能用 2.一般情况下，“that”不能省。 一般情况下， 不能省。 一般情况下 不能省 3. It is /was because …. It is /was why…. 3. The reason (why…/for…)is /was that…. 4 The reason is because /why… that ….
1. That’s ___ the Party called on us to do. A. why B. what C. how D. that
2. The reason is ___ he is unable to operate the machine. A. because B. why C. that D. Whether
3 .That is ___ they separated. A. that B. what C. which D. where
4.Jane is no longer ___ she was four years ago. A. what B. which C. that D. when
4 同位语从句：从句在句中充当同位语成分，其一般跟 同位语从句：从句在句中充当同位语成分， 在一些抽象名词（ 在一些抽象名词（ idea ；belief ； fact ； truth ； problem ；news 等）后面，对名词作进一步解释说明 后面，对名词作进一步解释说明. 引导或用连接副词when / 同位语从句常用 that 引导或用连接副词 where/why / how / whether
1) The idea that computers can recognize
human voices surprises many people . 2) Word came that Napoleon himself was coming to inspect them . 3).Sydney kept his promise that he would always do anything he could for Lucie to make sure of her happiness.
when he will be back. how he can get the treasure. where the concert will be hold. who can finish the work. why it happened. which pen is mine. what we should do next. whom they are talking about. whether it’ll rain tomorrow. that our football team won the game.
I have no idea
I have heard the news that he visited our factory . I have heard the news that he told you the other day . 同位语从句和定语从句的区别： 同位语从句和定语从句的区别： 1 同位语从句 同位语从句——that 只起连接作用，不作任何成分 只起连接作用， 是关系代词， 定语从句 —— that 是关系代词，起连接作用和充 当宾语和主语 2同位语从句 同位语从句——同位语从句和前面的名词是同位关系， 同位语从句和前面的名词是同位关系， 同位语从句 同位语从句和前面的名词是同位关系 对名词进行补充说明 定从和前面的名词是所属关系， 定语从句 ——定从和前面的名词是所属关系，对 定从和前面的名词是所属关系 名词进行修饰， 名词进行修饰，加以限定 3同位语从句 同位语从句——that 不能省 同位语从句 在从句中作宾语时， 定语从句 ——that 在从句中作宾语时，可以省
1.The idea that computers will 1.The recognize human voices surprises many people.
1) What is the idea? The idea is that computers will recognize human voices. 2) What surprises many people? i) The idea surprises many people. ii) That computers will recognize human voices surprises many people.
2. The possibility that the majority of the labor force will work at home is often discussed.
1) What is the possibility? The possibility is that the majority of the labor force will work at home. 2) What is often discussed? i) The possibility is often discussed. ii) That the majority of the labor force will work at home is often discussed.
3. We’ll discuss the problem that the majority of the students are often late for school.
1) What is the problem? The problem is that the majority of the students are often late for school. 2) What will we discuss? We’ll discuss the problem. We’ll discuss that the majority of the students are often late for school.
1. ____made the school proud was ____more than B 90%of the students had been admitted to key universities . A What / because C That / what B What / that D That / because
A 2.___she couldn’t understand was ___ fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons . A What / why B That / what C What / because D Why / that B 3. He is absent from school . It is __ he is seriously ill. A. why B. because C. that D. the reason
4 ___has helped to save the drowning girl is D worth praising . A Who B The one C Anyone D Whoever A 5. Information has been put forward __ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities . A that B how C where D what A 6. ___ is no possibility ___ Bob can win the first prize in the match. A. There, that C. There, whether B. It, that D. It, which
7 – I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week . A -- Is that ___you had a few days off ? A why B when C what D where 8 Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game ? A --- Oh ,that’s ___. A what makes me feel excited B whatever I feel excited about C how I feel about it D when I feel excited
9 .__ fashion differs from country to country may B reflect the cultural differences from one aspect . A What B That C This D Which 10. When you answer questions in a job interview ,please remember the golden rule :Always give the monkey exactly __ he A wants . A what B which C when D that
11. We made the suggestion that he ___ his work . B A continues C continued B continue D had continued
11.There will be a special price for ____ buys things in large number here. A. who B. whom C. whoever D. Whomever
12. Mary wrote an article on ____ the team had failed to win the game . A.why B. what C. who D. that (05)
13.The poor young man is ready to accept __ help he can get. (05) A. whichever C. whatever B. however D.whenever
14.Many newspaper printed the governor’s statement _____ would support a tax cut. A.and he B. was that he C which he D that he
15._____ man must fear when traveling in space is radiation from the sun. A.Which B. How C. What D. That
16.It is generally considered unwise to give a child ____ he or she wants. A. However C. whichever B. whatever D. whenever
1. Can you make sure ___ the gold rings? A. where she had put C. where she has put B. where had she put D. where has she put
2.The reason that has been such a success ___ he never gives up. A. is B. is because C. is that D. is what
3. ______ breaks the law should be punished. ? A Whoever c. anyone. b. No matter who d. who
4. That is ___ I had to take the risk of being washed away. A. why B. reason why C. how D. what
5. Do ___ you think is right ___ difficulties you may have. A. what ;however C. whatever ; whoever B. that ;whatever D. what; whatever
6.The workers considered it important ___ the boss would agree to give them a rise. A. whether B. how C. where D. which
7. Along with the letter was his promise ____ he would visit me this coming Christmas. A. which B. that C. what D. whether 8. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is ___ I disagree. A. why B. where C. what D. how
9. Difficulty lies ___ we have no money. A. that B. in that C. in the fact D. in the fact that 10. I don’t think the question of ___ they are old or young is important. A. which B. whether C. how D. why
11. It makes no difference ___ you will go today or tomorrow. A. if B. whether C. that D. what
12. _____ should be sent to work there? A. Who do you suggest B. Who do you suggest that should C. Do you suggest who should D. Do you suggest whom should
13. The news ____ Lincoln was murdered filled the American people’s hearts with deep sorrow. A. which B. when C. that D. how 14. ____ he said at the meeting astonished everyone present. A. What B. That C. The fact D. The matter
15. I don’t trust his promise ___ he will buy me a new car. A. which B. what C. when D. that
16. She received the message ___ he would come by plane. A. that B. which C. what D. when
17. Energy is ___ makes things work. A. what B. something C. anything D. that
18.Our city has changed a lot ,and now it is quite different from __ a few years ago. A. what it used to be C.which it used to be B. that it used to be D. what was it
19. We all know the truth ___ there are air ,water and sunlight,there are living things. A. wherever B. where C. that D. that wherever
20.The true value of life is not in ___ , but____. A. how you get ;that you give B.which you get;what you give C.what you get ;what you give D. what do you get ;what do you give 21.___ is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language. A. There B. This C. That D. It
copyright ©right 2010-2020。