. B. Nice to meet you C. It’s a pleasure the post office? C. at D. to D. Nothing special
卷一 (选择题, 共 50 分) 一、英语知识运用 （本题 30 个小题，每小题 1 分，共计 30 分）
I. ----Hi, Tom. A. How are you ---. B. She is 18 B. best C. She is beautiful C. the best D. She is a friend of mine D. the better you will be. ? B. How do you do C. What are you doing D. Who are you ---- Fine, thanks. And you? 2. ----What’s the young lady like at the school gate? A. She is a teacher A. better ----
A. I’m very sorry
11. ---- Could you tell me the way A. for ---- Yes. I A. went ----A. Not at all C. Sorry, I have no time 14. ------- Yes, it has helped us a lot. . B. on there last year. B. have gone
---- Walk straight ahead and turn left at the first crossing. 12. ---- Have you ever been to the Great Wall? C. have been D. go
13. ---- Are you ready to order, sir? B. Yes, sit down please D. Yes, a sandwich and a beef useful advice the teacher gave us! B. What a B. As long as . But thanks anyway. B. Sorry, I can’t B. what . B. My pleasure C. It doesn’t matter with you. D. satisfaction D. I’d love to C. That sounds great D. if D. Don’t mention it he should accept his friend’s suggestion or not. C. whether C. How D. How a C. Although D. As if
3. The more you practice,
4. ---- Oh! We’ve just missed the 7 o’clock bus· . The next bus will come in half an hour. B. Don’t worry B. wear C. Have fun your coat. C. put on D. dress D. With pleasure A. Excuse me A. have on ---A. Of course ---- I will. Thank you. A. greet 8. ---- Don’t ---- I won’t, Mom. A. stay up ---. B. With pleasure C. You’d better not D. Yes, please B. put up C. wake up D. pick up 9. ---- Can you help me carry the box upstairs? A. Thanks a lot B. greeting C. greetings D. greets too late, or you will feel tired in class tomorrow.
A. What 15. A. Unless ---A. All right A. that ----
5. It’s very cold outside. You’d better 6. ---- May I look at your new camera?
you have dreams, something nice will happen.
16. ---- Lovely weather, isn’t it? How about playing football with us? C. Thank you to your grandparents. D. I’m sorry
. Here you are. My mother bought it for me last week· B. Good idea
7. ---- Please send my Christmas
17. He doesn’t know
18. ---- I’m sorry, I forgot to bring your book. A. No, thanks
19. ---- I’ve got high marks in English exam. ----Well done, Lily. Your parents must be A. satisfy ---B. satisfied C. satisfying
20. ---- The weather report says there will be a storm tomorrow. . I planned to go climbing with my classmates.
10. ---- First let me introduce myself. I’m Bill Cart from Canada.
2015 年山东省春季高考英语试题第 1 页，共 8 页
A. What a pity! ---- 120 yuan. A. cost 22. Computers A. will use ---- It tastes nice, A. but ---A. Both ---A. No, he is A. pay ---- It’s on A. nine A. useless B. take
B. I’m afraid so.
C. Sounds good.
D. I hope so
Everyone has a dream. No matter whether your dream comes true, you’ll never give it up. The students are talking about their dreams. Let’s share some of them. Li Ming (Hunan)：I’m 15. Now I'm studying English in London. I want to invent a language machine that can help me understand many languages. Wu Dong (Guangdong)： I’m a 12-year-old boy. I like traveling very much. How I wish to
21. ---- How much should I
for this dictionary? C spend D. pay C. have used D. were used
in our daily life nowadays. B. are used
visit the moon some day! Wang Hao (Sichuan)： I’m 16. Before the earthquake on May 12th, 2008, I wanted to be a news reporter. But now I want to be a doctor in the future. I’d like to help all the sick people. Joma (Tibet)：I’m a 14-year-old girl in Tibet. The Qinghai-Tibet Railway has been built. I’ll be able to reach Beijing by train in about 48 hours. My dream is to go to Beijing to
23. ---- Mary, what about the fried chicken? it’s bad for you to eat too much. B. and . I prefer milk. B. Either C. None D. Neither C or D. so
24. ---- Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?
watch National Flag Raising Ceremony. Wei Hua (Beijing)：I’m 13 years old. I want to invent a machine. It can send things or people from one place to another place far away in a minute．
25. ---- Mr. Wang isn’t a teacher, is he? . He’s taught in our school for 5 years. B. No. he isn’t B. sale floor. B. ninth B. limited C. the ninth C. rich D. a ninth in the world. D convenient C. Yes, he is D. Yes, he isn’t .
26. On weekends, everything in this supermarket is sold at a 5％ C. account D. discount 27. ---- Do you know where the sales department is?
31. What is Li Ming’s dream? A. To invent a language machine. C. To be a doctor. 32. Whose dream is to invent a machine? A. Wu Dong A. by train B. Wang Hao B. by bus C. Joma C. by plane D. Wei Hua D. by ship B. Wei Hua comes from Tibet. D. Joma wants to go to Beijing. “. C. An English Teacher D. Introduce Yourself 33. People in Tibet can get to Beijing 34. Which statement is NOT true? A. Li Ming is studying English in London C. Wu Dong likes traveling. 35. The topic of the passage should be “ A. A Doctor B. My Dream in about 48 hours now. B. To visit the moon. D. To be a news reporter.
28. Everybody should do something to save water, for it is 29. ---- Is this the school A. that ---. B. Thank you C. Good idea B. which your best friend is studying? C. where
---- Yes, it’s a famous school in our country. D. whose 30. ---- Congratulations! You have won the first prize in the English contest. A. Enjoy yourself. D. Good luck
More and more people like cycling and it is no surprise. It is fun, healthy and good for the environment. Maybe that’s why there are 1.4 billion bicycles and only 400 million cars on
二、阅读理解 (本题 10 个小题，每小题 2 分，共 20 分) A
2015 年山东省春季高考英语试题第 2 页，共 8 页
roads worldwide today. Bikes can take you almost anywhere, and there is no oil cost! Get on a bicycle and ride around your neighborhood. You may discover something new all around you. Stopping and getting off a bike is easier than stopping and getting out of your car. You can cycle to work and benefit from the enjoyable exercise without polluting the environment. You don’t even have to ride all the way. Folding (折叠式) bikes work well for people who ride the train. Just fold the bike and take it with you. You can do the same on an airplane. A folding bike can be packed in a suitcase. You can also take a common bike with you when you fly. But be sure to look for information by getting on airline websites. Not all airlines are bicycle-friendly to travelers. Health Benefits of Cycling： ● It helps to prevent heart diseases. ● It helps to control your weight. ● It can improve your mood. ● It is healthier than driving. 36. From the passage, we know that cycling is becoming very A. surprising B. boring C. popular . D. expensive .
卷二 (非选择题，共 30 分)
三、根据情景内容补全对话 (本题 10 个空，每空只填一词，每词 1 分，共 10 分)
41. ---- May I have your ---- Just call me John。 42. ---- What’s your ---- I like playing tennis. 43. ---- What do you ---- It’s very interesting. 44. (The secretary is answering the phone.) Secretary: Hello, Sunshine Company. Alice: Hello! Could I (1) (2) Li Xin, please? (3) ? Secretary: Sorry, she can’t come to the phone at the moment. Can you call later? Alice: I’m afraid I can’t. Could I leave a Secretary: Ok. Alice： (5) (4) the line, please. I’ll get a pen … Well, who’s that? the film? sport? ?
is Alice, her partner. I just want to tell her I’ve sent her an e-mail.
37. When you are riding your bicycle around your neighborhood, you can A. pollute the environment around C. find it difficult to park your bike 38. If you travel with a folding bike, it can A. be carried onto an airplane if permitted C. be packed in a suitcase 39. Which is NOT mentioned in the passage? A. Cycling can help to protect the environment. C. Safety rules of Cycling. 40. The writer wants to tell us . A. we should cycle more instead of driving cars B. driving cars is healthier than riding bikes C. riding a bike pollutes your neighborhood D. common bikes are welcomed by all airlines B. find something you didn’t notice D. not benefit from cycling . B. be taken onto a train D. all the above
Secretary: I’ve got it. I’ll tell her as soon as she comes back. Alice: Thank you very much． Secretary: You are (6) . 四、职场应用 (本题两个任务，共 20 分) 假设你是 ABC 公司的人力资源部经理 Helen，公司需要招聘一名经理助理。请你 根据公司的招聘要求和三名应聘者的个人信息，选出最佳的应聘者。 任务一 仔细阅读任务单中公司的招聘要求和三名应聘者的个人信息，完成任务单。 (本任务 9 个小题，1～8 题每小题 1 分，第 9 小题 2 分，共 10 分) Please read the following information about the three applicants. Applicant A I’m Li Wei, male, aged 24. I want to apply for a position as an assistant manager in a big company. I graduated from Shandong University and I majored in business management. After graduation, I’ve worked as a typist in a computer company for 3 years and learned more knowledge of office software. And I can speak good English. I’d like to deal with
B. Cycling can improve your mood. D. You may lose weight by cycling．
2015 年山东省春季高考英语试题第 3 页，共 8 页
visitors. I’m sure I can do it well. Applicant B My name is Zhang Li. I’m a 23-year-old boy. I’m looking for a job as an assistant manager. I graduated from Qingdao University. My major is chemistry. I passed all subjects with high marks and I am good at English and computer. I’ve taught chemistry in a high school for one year. As I like to meet new people, I decide to change a job. I really want to be an assistant manager. Applicant C I am Lily, a 20-year-old girl. I graduated from a high school. I can speak English very well. I was born in Shandong and I want to find a job in Beijing. I want to be a tour guide in a travel agency or an assistant manager in a company. Although I have no work experience, I am a fast learner and I am sure I can be the right person for the position. Please complete the following worksheet．
主要内容包括： 1. 2. Which applicant do you choose for the position? Why do you choose the applicant? (Please give the detailed reasons)
注： 文中不得出现考生个人信息， 词数 80～120 个 (开头和结尾已给出， 不计入总词数)。
Dear Mr. Smith， After considering all the applicants’ qualifications carefully, I’d like to choose for the position as an assistant manager.
Items Requirements for assistant manager Applicant A： Li Wei Applicant B： Zhang Li Applicant C： Lily Who can meet all the requirements? 任务二 结合任务一中的信息，请你以书面形式向总经理 Mr. Smith 汇报招聘结果。 (本任务 10 分)
2015 年山东省春季高考英语试题第 4 页，共 8 页
Experience (Yes／No) Language College or Computer above science, accounting or business management (1) 23 (7) Shandong （4） (8) Business （5） (2) 1 year No experience （3） Yes Not mentioned English (6) English University management At least 2 Computer years knowledge the 25
position as an
答案 一、 ACDBC ACABB DADAB CCCBA DBADC DCBCB 二、 ADACB CBDCA 三、 41. name 42. favo(u)rite 43. think of 44. (1) speak (2) to (3) message (4) hold (5) This (6) welcome 四、 (1) 24 (2) 3 (3) Yes (4) Qingdao University (5) chemistry (6) English (7) 20 (8) high school 五、 略
2015 年山东省春季高考英语试题第 5 页，共 8 页
copyright ©right 2010-2020。