（一）非谓语动词的句法功能：充当除谓语动词以外的各种句子成分 成分类别 不定式[(to)+ v] 动名词 [Ｖ-ing] 现在分词[Ｖ-ing] 过去分词[Ｖ-ed] （二）非谓语动词的分类，意义，构成： 构成 非谓语 形式 时态和语态 否定式 to do; to have done; to be done; to be doing; to have 不定式 在非谓语前 to have been been done; 加 not 或 doing; never being done; 特别注意： doing; 动名词 having been not having having done; done; done; one?s not 现 being done; doing / one?s 在 doing; having been 分 having done; not having done; 分 词 done 词 过 去 done 分 词 主语 √ √ 宾语 √ √ 表语 √ √ 定语 √ √ 状语 √ 宾补 √
复合结构 for sb. to do sth;. of sb. to do sth.; sb. / sb?s doing 作主语仅用 sb?s doing
特征和作用 具有名词， 副词 和形容词的作 用; 在句中做 主、宾、定、表 和状语 具有名词的作 用;在句中做 主、宾、定和表 语
具有副词和形 容词的作用; 在句中做定、 表、 宾补和状语
（三）非谓语动词的考点： Ⅰ、谓语动词与非谓语动词的区别 高考题点击： 1. “Can?t you read?” Mary said _____ to the notice. A. angrily pointing B. and point angrily C. angrily pointed D. and angrily pointing 析：两个动作之间用 and 连接称为并列谓语，并列谓语需注意两个动词的形式的一致性， 故 B、D 皆错；不用 and 连接时称之为状语，只能用非谓语动词作状语，故 C 错。 2. Suddenly, a tall man driving a golden carriage __ the girl and took her away, __ into the woods. A. seizing, disappeared B. seized, disappeared C. seizing, disappearing D. seized, disappearing Summary: 一个单句只能有一个谓语，两个动作之间用 and 连接称为并列谓语，并列谓语 需注意两个动词的形式的一致性；不用 and 连接时，只能用非谓语动词。
Ⅱ、非谓语动词作主语，注意以下两个重要问题： 第一, 是并行结构问题 ，即主表一致性。 如：Seeing is believing. 第二, 需要注意一些结构： A) It’s no use (no good) doing sth. 如：It?s no use quarrelling with such a fellow . B) 在 It’s + adj. 结构中都用不定式作主语。注意两种句型： It’s easy (difficult, hard, important, possible, impossible, necessary…) + for sb. to do It’s kind (nice, stupid, rude, clever, foolish, thoughtful, thoughtless, brave, considerate (考虑周到 的),mean(卑鄙的), silly, selfish (自私的) )+ of sb. to do Ⅲ、非谓语动词作表语 The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, ____ it more difficult. A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make 注意两个问题: 一是并行结构问题： To see is to believe 二是时间问题：一般来说， 不定式作表语都表示该动作发生在将来， 故在表示 “目的、愿望、 梦想、需求”等名词作主语时其表语应该用不定式。动名词作表语一般用来表示“身份、职 业”等。 My job is teaching. My dream of life is to become a scientist. 另外要特别注意现在分词和过去分词作表语的区别。 现在分词说明主语所具有的特征； 过去分词多表示主语所处的状态。 Ⅳ、非谓语动词作定语 高考题点击: 1. The flowers _____ sweet in the botanic garden attract the visitors to the beauty of nature. A. to smell B. smelling C. smelt D. to be smelt 2. A man is being questioned in relation to the ________ murder last night. A. advised B. attended C. attempted D. admitted 3. The picture _____ on the wall is painted by my nephew. A. having hung B. hanging C. hangs D. being hung 非谓语动词作定语时要注意以下区别： A) 分词作定语时与其所修饰的名词有逻辑上的主谓关系； B) 动名词作定语时只表示用途、场所等意义； C) 不定式作定语时要注意以下一些固定结构： 在 ability, attempt, chance, courage, decision, effort, power, right , time 等名词后； 由序数 词,only, last, next 或形容词最高级修饰的名词常用不定式做定语； I don?t think he is the best man ________ (do) the job. He is always the first / the last one __________ (leave) the office. D) 表示被动意义的非谓语动词作定语时的用法： done 表示已经完成的动作 a meeting held ________________________ to be done 表示尚未开始的动作 a meeting to be held ___________________ being done 表示正在进行之中的动作 a meeting being held ___________________ Ⅴ 、非谓语动词作宾语
不抛弃，不放弃！ 2 相信你一定可以做到！
1. How about the two of us ___ a walk down the garden? A. to take B. take C. taking D. to be taking 2. I don?t want ___ like I?m speaking ill of anybody, but the manager?s plan is unfair. A. to sound B. to be sounded C. sounding D. to have sounded 3. I?ve worked with children before, so I know what _____ in my new job. A. expected B. to expect C. to be expecting D. expects Summary: 1) 仅带不定式作宾语的动词有： 决心学会想希望，decide, /determine, learn, want, /intend, expect, /hope,/ wish; /long,/ desire, 拒绝设法试图装，refuse, manage, attempt , pretend; 主动答应选计划，offer, promise, choose, plan, 同意请求帮一帮。agree, ask, /beg ,help 还有 afford, happen, fail ,tend,等动词也接不定式做宾语。 2) 动词 know, show 等常带疑问词加 to do 作宾语。 3) 在某些复合宾语中，用 it 做形式宾语，而把不定式放到后面去。 即：consider / feel / think / find / make + it + n./adj. + to do sth. 如：I found it impossible to finish the work on time. 4. I really appreciate _____ to relax with you on this nice island. A. to have had time B. having time C. to have time Summary: 1) 仅带动名词作宾语的动词为：
D. to having time
避免错过欣赏，avoid，miss，appreciate / enjoy， 禁止推迟完成，forbid,/ prevent, delay/put off, finish, 继续忍受否认，keep /keep on, stand/bear , deny, 承认盼望原谅，admit , look forward to , excuse/pardon/ forgive， 允许想像冒险，allow /permit , imagine, risk; 介意不禁练习，mind，can’t help , practice; 建议考虑逃亡。suggest /advise, consider, escape 此外还有 be used to, lead to, devote to, stick to, object to(反对)，get down to, feel like 等动词或 短语，也要用 v-ing 作宾语, 要特别注意 to 的词性。 2) 如果在 allow ,permit ,forbid ,advise 后提到有关的人，就只能用不定式作宾补。 即：allow / permit / forbid / advise + sb + to do sth 3) 在动词 want, need, require, deserve 等词后加动名词作宾语时表示被动意义，相当于 to be done。 即：want, need, require, deserve + doing = want, need, require, deserve + to be done 5. --- You were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting. --- Well, now I regret _____ that. A. to do B. to be doing C. to have done D. having done 6. When asked by the police, he said that he remembered ___ at the party, but not______ A. to arrive; leaving B. to arrive, to leave C. arriving; leaving D. arriving; to leave 7. In some parts of London, missing a bus means _____ for another hour. A. waiting B. to wait C. wait D. to be waiting Summary:
不抛弃，不放弃！ 3 相信你一定可以做到！
带不定式和动名词作宾语意义不同的动词： remember, forget, regret, try, go on, mean, stop stop to do 停止手中事，去做另一件事 stop doing 停止正在做的事 remember/forget/regret to do （指动作尚未发生） remember/forget/regret doing（指动作已经发生） try to do （设法，努力去做，尽力） try doing （试试去做，看有何结果） mean to do（打算做，企图做） mean doing （意识是，意味着） go on to do（接着做另外一件事） go on doing（接着做同一件事） can?t help (to) do （不能帮忙做） can?t help doing （忍不住要做） 8. Mr. Reed made up his mind to devote all he had to _____some schools for poor children. A. set up B. setting up C. have set up D. having set up 9. --- How do you deal with the disagreement between the company and the customers? --- The key _____ the problem is to meet the demand ____ by the customers. A. to solving; making B. to solving; made C. to solve; making D. to solve; made Summary: 要特别注意 to 的词性，分析其为介词还是不定式。如： be accustomed to 习惯于，be used to，stick to，turn to ，devote oneself to，be devoted to，look forward to，pay attention to, get down to，contribute to, lead to 等 to 为介词。 Ⅵ 、非谓语动词作宾补 常见动词 ask, beg, expect, get, order, tell, want, wish, encourage sb.to do sth. have(让), notice, see, watch, hear, feel, let, make sb. do sth. notice, see, watch, hear, find, have( 让 ), feel, keep, leave sb/ sth doing notice, see, watch, hear, find, have( 让 ), feel, keep, leave sb/sth done 主谓关系。强调动作 正在进行或主动，尚 未完成 动宾关系。动作已经 完成或被动，多强调 状态 与宾语的逻辑关系 及时间概念 例句
主谓关系。强调动作 The teacher encouraged me to work 将发生或已经完成。 hard.
不 定 式
I heard him call me several times. Who would you like to have do the experiment? I found her listening to the radio. He has the machine running all the time. We found the village greatly changed. She was surprised that the washing machine she had had repaired went wrong again.
现 在 分 词 过 去 分 词
1. Paul doesn?t have to be made ____. He always works hard. A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning 2. A computer does only what thinking people _____. A. have it do B. have it done C. have done it D. having it done 3. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _____ the next year. A. carry out B. carrying out C. carried out D. to carry out 4. The missing boys were last seen _____ near the river.
不抛弃，不放弃！ 4 相信你一定可以做到！
A. playing B. to be playing C. play D. to play 5. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _____. A. not to B. not to do C. not to it D. do not to Summary: 一、下列动词后面跟带 to 的不定式做补语：advise, allow, ask, beg, cause, encourage, expect, forbid, force, get, intend, invite, like, love, order, persuade, prefer, require, teach, tell, want, warn, wish, think, wait for, call on, depend on 等。 The doctor warned him not to eat too much meat. 医生警告他不要吃太多的肉。 You are not allowed to smoke in this area. 不允许你在这个区域抽烟。 二、感官动词 see, watch, observe, look at, hear, listen to, notice 等的宾语补足语的用法 I heard her sing an English song just now. 刚才我听到她唱了一首英文歌。 (sing 是不带 to 的 不定式，做宾补，表主动、完成) I heard her singing an English song when I passed her room yesterday.昨天经过她的房间的时 候，我听见她在唱英文歌。 （singing 是现在分词一般主动式作宾补，表主动，正在进行） I heard an English song sung by a little girl the other day. 几天前我听到一个小女孩唱了一首英 文歌。 （sung 是过去分词作宾补，表被动、完成） I heard an English song being sung by a little girl when I passed her room yesterday. 昨天经过她 的房间的时候，听见一个小女孩正在唱一首英文歌。 宾补，表被动正在进行） 三、使役动词 make, let, get, have 等的宾语补足语的用法 1) make/let/have + 宾语 + do (但是 get + 宾语+ to do) (使/ 让/ 叫 某人去做某事); Mother had me go to the shop and buy some salt. 妈妈让我去商店买些盐。 You may get your son to carry the heavy box for you. 你可以让你的儿子帮你被这个重箱子。 2) have + 宾语 + doing 使/让…… 持续地做某事； get + 宾语 + doing 使/让…… 开始行动起来 His question got the students thinking. 他的问题使学生们思考起来。 I won?t have you walking home all by yourself. have sth done 还表示“使遭受” ； I?ll have/get my bike repaired tomorrow.我明天得（请人）修一下我的自行车。 Tom had his legs broken while playing football. 汤姆踢足球时伤了腿。 提别提醒：被动语态中，不定式做主语补足语时 to 一定要加上。 Though he had often made his little sister cry, that day he was made to cry by his little sister. 4) leave/keep + 宾语+ doing 使… 保持某种状态 leave + 宾语 + undone 留下某事未做； leave + 宾语 + to do / to be done 留下… 要去做/要被做 The guest left most of the dishes untouched, because they didn?t taste delicious. 大部分的菜客人们都没有动，因为它们不可口。 （被动、完成） It?s wrong of you to leave the machine running. 你让机器一直开着是不对的。 （主动、进行） He went to the cinema, leaving me to do all the rest of the work. 他去看电影了，留下我一个人去做剩余的所有的工作。 （主动、将来） We hurriedly ended our meeting, leaving many problems to be settled. 我们匆匆忙忙结束了会议，留下许多问题等待解决（被动、将来）
不抛弃，不放弃！ 5 相信你一定可以做到！
（being sung 是现在分词被动式作
3) have/get /make+ 宾语 + done 使/让/ 叫…某事由别人去做；
5) “主语 + be + said/believed/known/reported/considered 等 + 不定式” ，这个结构中的不 定式做主语补足语。 He is said to have gone abroad.= It is said that he has gone abroad.据说他出国了。 He is considered to be the most diligent student in our class.他被认为是我们班最勤奋的学生。 6) 特别注意： hope, agree, demand, refuse 等没有宾补。 Ⅶ、非谓语动词作状语 高考题点击： 1. --- Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day? --- _____ enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up. A. Get B. Getting C. To get D. To be getting 2. _____ late in the afternoon, Bob turned off the alarm. A. To sleep B. Sleeping C. Sleep D. Having slept 3. _____ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose 4. He sent me an E-mail, _____ to get further information. A. hoped B. hoping C. to hope D. hope 5. He hurried to the booking office only ____ that all the tickets had been sold out. A. to tell B. to be told C. telling D. told 6. Oil prices have risen by 32 percent since the start of the year, ______ a record US $57.65 a barrel on April 4. A. have reached B. reaching C. to reach D. to be reaching 7. The research is so designed that once _____ nothing can be done to change it. A. begins B. having begun C. beginning D. begun 8. Finding her car stolen, _____. A. a policeman was asked to help B. the area was searching thoroughly C. it was looked for everywhere D. she hurried to a policeman for help Summary: 注 1：非谓语动词作状语时，其逻辑主语须与句子的主语一致，构成主动或被动的关系。 9. In order to improve English, . A. Jenny?s father bought her a lot of tapes B. Jenny bought a lot of tapes for herself C. a lot of tapes were bought by Jenny D. a lot of tapes were bought by Jenny?s father 10. Having been attacked by terrorists, ____. A. doctors cane to their rescue B. the tall building collapsed C. an emergency measure was taken D. warnings were given to tourists 注 2： 表示时间关系的分词短语有时可由连接词 while 或 when 引导。 11. When _______ different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the many similarities. A. compared B. being compared C. comparing D. having compared 注 3：有时， “with 或 without + 名词（或代词宾格）+ 分词”的结构表示伴随状况。 12. I couldn?t do my homework with all that noise ______. A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on 注 4：某些固定结构中，分词的逻辑主语不受句子主语的限制，可独立使用，称为独立分词 结构或悬垂分词。 这些结构有：
不抛弃，不放弃！ 6 相信你一定可以做到！
adv. (generally/frankly/personally/honestly/strictly …) + speaking, … judging from / by…从… …判断 considering … / taking…into consideration 考虑到 supposing /providing / provided that …假如 given sth./ that… 假如，考虑到… … 如：Judging by his dress, he comes from a wealthy family. Frankly speaking, I don't like him at all. 某些动词不定式常用作独立副词成分 To make things/matters even worse To begin with To tell you the truth To be honest/ exact / strict / frank Believe it or not 如：To be frank (= Frankly speaking), I don?t like your attitude. Believe it or not, he left me standing in the rain for nearly half an hour. 注意 5： 分词作状语相当于带有关联词的状语从句， 所以， 要注意不能再次使用关联词。 如： ________ many times, but he still couldn?t understand it. A. Having been told B. Though he had been told C. He was told D. Having told
Ⅷ、非谓语动词的时态语态 使用非谓语动词的时候务必注意非谓语动词和主句的谓语动词的先后关系以及它和主句的 主语之间的逻辑关系（是主动关系还是被动关系） 。如： 1. Robert is said _____ abroad, but I don?t know what country he studied in. (99 N) A. to have studied B. to study C. to be studying D. to have been studying 本题的关键是“what country he studied in”，由此可知（非谓语的）事情发生在过去。 2. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains _____ whether they will enjoy it. (02 N) A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen remain 后接 to do，此处 it 指代的是后面的主语从句。他们是否喜欢有待于观察，此处 应为被动。 高考题点击： 1. I would love ____ to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report. A. to go B. having gone C. going D. to have gone 2. Robert is said _____ abroad, but I don?t know what country he studied in. A. to have studied B. to study C. to be studying D. to have been studying 3. Do let your mother know all the truth. She appears _____ everything. A. to tell B. to be told C. to be telling D. to have been told 4. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains _____ whether they will enjoy it. A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen 5. _____ to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one?s skin. A. Exposed B. Having exposed C. Being exposed D. After being exposed 6. _____ around the Water Cube, we were then taken to see the Bird?s Nest for the 2008 Olympic Games. A. Having been shown B. To be shown C. Having shown D. To show Summary: ____________________________________________________________________________
Ⅸ、非谓语动词否定形式: 在非谓语前加 not. (1) The teacher asked us______ so much noise. A. don?t make B. not make C. not making D. not to make (2) ______ the programme, they have to stay there for another two weeks. A. Not completing B. Not completed C. Not having completed D. Having not completed (3) Victor apologized for _______ to inform me of the change in the plan. A. his being not able B. him not to be able C. his not being able D. him to be not able Ⅹ 、动名词的复合结构: sb. / sb’s doing (作主语仅用 sb’s doing) （1）It is difficult to imagine his ____the decision without any consideration. A. accept B. accepting C. to accept D. accepted （2）I really can't understand ____ her like that. A. you treat B. you to treat C. why treat D. you treating （3） ______the meeting himself gave them a great deal of encouragement. A. The president attending B. The president to attend C. The president attended D. The president's attending Ⅺ、不定式的复合结构 for sb. to do sth. 前面的 sb. 一般是不定式的逻辑主语，要特别注意他们是主动关系还是被 动关系。 It is necessary for you to finish the work before Friday. There are a lot of difficulties for us to overcome. In order for the patient to be treated at once, they took him to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible. （patient 和 treat 是动宾关系，即被动关系） 或：In order to be treated at once, the patient was taken to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible. His idea is for us to travel in different cars. of sb. to do sth. It?s brave _____ into the burning building to save the baby! A. for him to go B. for him going C. of him going D. of him to go Ⅻ、there be 的非谓语形式 动词+there to be / there being （作宾语） 如：I don?t want there to be any misunderstanding between them. 我不希望之间有什么误会。 They deny there being any misunderstanding between them. 他们否认他们之间有误解。 I can?t imagine there being so few people in the library. 我无法想象图书馆里人这么少。 不带 to 的动词不定式 (1)在有些使役动词及感官动词后可用省略 to 的动词不定式， 如 let, make, have, hear, see, feel, smell, hear, watch 等；但改为被动语态后，应加上 to。 例：老师常常让我把作文重写。 The teacher often makes me rewrite the composition. →I am often made by the teacher to rewrite the composition. (2)在 except, but, other than 之前有动词 do 作实义动词，则 except, but, other than 后一般 接不带 to 的动词不定式，反之则接带 to 的动词不定式。即 前有 do(“做”) 后省 to 熟记： cannot but /cannot choose but / cannot help but do sth.
不抛弃，不放弃！ 8 相信你一定可以做到！
can do nothing but do sth. have no choice/alternative but to do sth. 例：我只好接受他的建议。__________________________________________ __________________________________________ __________________________________________ I have no desire other than to lead a quiet life, free from anxiety. (3) 在 why, why not 结构中，紧接其后的动词不定式不带 to 例：Why not send those books back? 为什么不把那些书送回去？ (4) 由 all, what 引导的主语从句或者主语被 only, first, one, least 或形容词最高级修饰时， 而且从句中含 do 或 do 的形式 does/ did 时，其表语如果是动词不定式，则往往省去 to。 例：All I did was empty the bottle. 我所做的是倒空这个瓶子。 What I wanted to do was drive all night. 我想做的是彻夜开车。 The only thing I could do was do it myself. 我惟一能做的是我自己解决。 (5) 由并列连词 and，but, than, or 连接两个以上的具有相同意义或功能的不定式时，第二 个动词不定式不带 to。 例：我想留下和你一起呆着，帮助你并且向你学习。 I?d like to stay with you, help you and learn from you. 她告诉我们呆在家里一直等到她回来。 She told us to stay at home and wait till she came back. 注：如果两个不定式表示对照或对比时，则不能省略 to. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, not to make it more difficult. To be or not to be, that is a question. 是生存还是死亡，这是一个问题。 非谓语的“有法可依” 第一步：辨别“谓与非谓” There are nine planets ____ around the sun, and the earth ____ one of them. Ａ.moving; being B. moving; is C. move; being D. moved; is 第二步：找非谓语的逻辑主语 作定语时，被修饰的词是逻辑主语 作状语时，句子的主语是逻辑主语 作宾语补足语时，宾语是逻辑主语 第三步： 判断语态. 在确定逻辑主语之后， 分析非谓语动词和逻辑主语是主谓还是动宾关系。 Finding her car stolen, _______. A. a policeman was asked to help B. the area was searched thoroughly C. It was looked for everywhere D. She hurried to a policeman for help 第四步：分析时态. 根据非谓语自带的时间状语确定时间 The problem____ next is of great importance. The building____ now is our future classroom. The problem____ just now is of treat importance. A. discussed B. being built C. to be discussed 根据上下文的语境确定时间 (1) ---Li Ming is said ____ abroad. Do you know what country he studied in? he will study in? he studies in?
不抛弃，不放弃！ 9 相信你一定可以做到！
---Yes, In London. A. to have studied B. to study C. to be studying D. to have been studying (2) With a lot of difficult problems ___, the newly-elected president is having a hard time. felt relaxed. A. settled B. settling C. to settle D. being settled
非谓语动词专练 50 题
1. The great hall was crowded with many people, ____ many children _____on their parents? laps. A. including; seated B. including; seating C. included; sat D. included; sitting 2. It?s said that the Olympic Games _____ in Beijing in 2008 will cover more events than any other Olympics did. A. holding B. to be held C. held D. to be holding 3. _____ for a long time, most of the crops in this area died from lacking water. A. Being no rain B. There was no rain C. To be no rain D. There being no rain 4. Yesterday a street-beggar bought a lottery ticket purposelessly, ___ him a millionaire overnight. A. making B. makes C. to make D. made 5. In the face of the big fire in October in California, many people in the fire-stricken areas moved out _____. A. to escape burning B. to escape being burned C. escaping burned D. escaping from burning 6. Taking this medicine, if _____, will of course do good to his health. A. continued B. to continue C. continues D. continuing 7. The little boy still needs the _____ 20 dollars to do with some things _____. A. remaining; remained to be settled B. remaining; remaining to be settled C. remained; remained to settle D. remained; remaining to settle 8. _____ his age, the little boy read quite well. A. Considering B. Considered C. Consider D. Having considered 9. _____ from the appearance, it is very peaceful; but in fact, a war will break out soon. A. Judged B. Judging C. Having judged D. To judge 10. — Tom enjoys _____ basketball on Sunday afternoons, doesn?t he? — Yes, he does. But what his sister enjoys _____. A. to play; dancing B. playing; to dance C. to play; to dance D. playing; is to dance 11. His letter, _____ to the wrong number, reached me late. A. having been addressed B. to have addressed C. to have been addressed D. being addressed 12. The Space Shuttle Columbia broke into pieces over Texas as it returned to the earth on February 1, 2003, _____ all seven astronauts aboard. A. having killed B. killing C. being killed D. killed 13. There are lots of places of interest _____ in our city. A. needs repairing B. needing repaired C. needed repairing D. needing to be repaired 14. — What caused the party to be put off? — _____ the invitations. A. Tom delayed sending B. Tom?s delaying sending C. Tom delaying to send D. Tom delayed to send 15. I was afraid _____ to my customers because I was afraid _____ them.
不抛弃，不放弃！ 10 相信你一定可以做到！
A. of talking back; to lose B. of talking back; of losing C. to talk back; to lose D. to talk back; of losing 16. Standing on the top of the hill, I would not do anything but _____ the flowing of the smog around me. A. enjoy B. enjoying C. enjoyed D. to enjoy 17. — Is Tom a good talker? — No, he never speaks to me other than _____ something? A. ask for B. to ask for C. asked for D. asking for 18. I can?t get my car ___ on cold mornings, so I have to try ___ the radiator with some hot water. A. run; to fill B. running; filling C. running; to fill D. ran; filling 19. The drunken husband knocked against the table and sent the bowls _____ in all directions before he was sent _____ by his wife. A. flying; to sleep B. flying; sleeping C. to fly; to sleeping D. to fly; to sleep 20. When we got back from the cinema, we found the lamp _____ but the door _____. A. being on; shut B. burning; shutting C. burning; shut D. on; shutting 21. We found the students seated at tables and had their eyes _____ on the scene of the launch of Shenzhou V spaceship. A. fixed B. fix C. fixing D. to fix 22. A doctor can expect _____ at any hour of the day or night. A. calling B. to call C. being called D. to be called 23. The boy often gives a satisfactory answer to the teacher?s question, _____ just a minute. So he?s usually the teacher?s pet. A. thought B. having thought C. and to think D. thinking 24. The policeman came up to the lonely house with the door ____, ____ there for a while and then entered it. A. open; to stand B. opening; stood C. open; stood D. opened; standing 25. _____ along the quiet road at forty miles an hour, and then an old man suddenly started to cross the road in front of me. A. Driving B. I was driving C. Having driven D. When I was driving 26. Mr. Smith was much surprised to find the watch he had had _____ was nowhere to be seen. A. repairing B. it repaired C. repaired D. to be repaired 27. What did the librarian _____ out of the library? A. permit to take B. forbid to be taken C. allow to take D. insist being taken 28. — Mum, why do you give me so much popcorn? — _____ the boring time. A. Kill B. Killing C. To kill D. Having killed 29. What Yang Liwei wanted to do when he got out of the spaceship was _____ the joy with all the Chinese. A. share B. shared C. having shared D. about to share 30. When she was alone at home, Mary needed a friend _____. A. playing with B. having played with C. with whom to play with D. with whom to play 31. _____ the big snake, the little girl stood under the tree _____ out of life. A. Seeing; frightened B. Seeing; frightening C. Seen; frightened D. To see; frightening 32. The competitor never dreamed of _____ for him to win the first prize in the 100-meter race. A. there was a chance B. there being a chance C. it being a chance D. it was a chance
不抛弃，不放弃！ 11 相信你一定可以做到！
33. _____ everything to go wrong in advance, and you won?t feel quite so bad when it does. A. Having expected B. Expect C. To expect D. Expecting 34. — You _____ part in the party on time. — Sorry, I was delayed by the accident. A. are to take B. have supposed to take C. were to have taken D. supposed to take 35. _____ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain doesn?t seem high at all. A. When compared B. To compare C. While comparing D. It compared 36. _____ in her best suit, the girl tried to make herself _____ at the party. A. Dressed; noticed B. Dressing; noticing C. Dressed; noticing D. Dressing; noticed 37. The matter _____ your study surely requires _____ carefully. A. relating to; dealing with B. related to; dealt with C. related to; being dealt with D. relating to; having dealt with 38. _____ made her parents worried a lot. A. Her not to come back B. Not her to come back C. Her not coming back D. Not her coming back 39. Everything _____ into consideration, they believed themselves more and returned to their positions. A. to take B. taken C. to be taken D. taking 40. He moved away from his parents and missed them _____ enjoy the exciting life in New York. A. much so as to B. very much to C. too much to D. enough to 41. — What do you think of the plan? — It?s easier said than _____. A. carried out B. carrying out C. carry out D. to carry out 42. Many businessmen attended the Boao Forum (博鳌论坛)because they knew what _____ from the forum. A. to get B. to be got C. got D. getting 43. There was a famous person at the party whom everyone would like _____ to themselves. A. to introduce B. to be introduced C. introducing D. being introduced 44. — Were you at home last Sunday? — Yeah! I devoted the whole day to _____ the English grammar. A. review B. reviewing C. be reviewed D. being reviewed 45. Once _____ at the shop, you will be dismissed immediately. A. caught stealing B. caught to steal C. catching stealing D. to catch to steal 46. Prices of daily goods _____ through a computer can be lower than store prices. A. are bought B. bought C. been bought D. buying 47. _____, John returned to school from his hometown. A. The summer vacation being over B. The summer vacation is over C. Because the summer vacation over D. After the summer vacation being over 48. _____ she can?t come, who will do the work? A. Supposed B. Supposing C. Having supposed D. Being supposed 49. — Is there anything you want from town? — No, thank you. But I would like to get _____. A. those letters mailed B. mailed letters C. to mail those letters D. those letters mail 50. After the guests left, she spent as much time as she could _____ the rooms. A. tidy up B. to clear away C. clear away D. tidying up
非谓语动词课堂活动单（一）(学生版) 活动一：基本知识回顾（检查预习情况） 小组讨论预习题，然后每个小组长抽签决定讲解哪一道题。答对得 1 分。答错不给分， 其他小组帮助解答，答对加 1 分。 活动二：巩固和运用 2. 用动词的适当形式填空： 1). The young couple_________ (seat) in front of me kept on ___________(talk) during the film. 2). No one can stand _________ (treat) like this. He is so rude. 3). What will you do when you feel _________ (betray) by your friend? 4). He never admitted _________ (do) anything wrong, which annoyed his teacher. 5). —Why is she always the last one _______ (leave) the laboratory? —Because he wants to be the first ____________ (finish) the experiment. 6). The old museum needs ____________ (repair) badly, and it is dangerous to visit it at present. 7). They finally find it important __________ (learn) English well. 8). It?s no use __________(cry) over spoiled milk. 覆水难收 9). My task is _________ (clean) the bedroom before our headmaster comes to inspect us. Don?t bother me with other things.
不抛弃，不放弃！ 13 相信你一定可以做到！
10). Why not try ____________ (work on ) the problem another way? 2. 用非谓语动词完成下列句子： 1). ________________________________ (没有意识到他处于险境)，Eric walked deeper into the forest. 2). ____________________________(最后一个到的人)pays for the meal. 3). He is 103 years old! My god! I _______________________ (无法想象这么老) 4). Luckily, for the man, he missed ______________________________(被撞) by the car by mere inches. 5). ___________________________________(他们试图说服经理接受他们的计划)，but failed. 6). It?s no good _______________________________ (经常和你的老板争论). 7). I?m sorry. I ___________________________(不是有意要伤害你的) 8). I have no doubt about __________________________(他做这件事的能力)。 活动三：高考链接： （20 分钟） 选择最佳答案： 1. Suddenly, a tall man driving a golden carriage _____ the girl and took her away, _____into the woods. A. seizing, disappeared B. seized, disappeared C. seizing, disappearing D. seized, disappearing 2. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, ____ it more difficult. A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make 3. The flowers ___ sweet in the botanic garden attract the visitors to the beauty of nature. A. to smell B. smelling C. smelt D. to be smelt 4. A man is being questioned in relation to the ________ murder last night. A. advised B. attended C. attempted D. admitted 5. The picture _____ on the wall is painted by my nephew. A. having hung B. hanging C. hangs D. being hung 6. How about the two of us ___ a walk down the garden? A. to take B. take C. taking D. to be taking 7. I don?t want ___ like I?m speaking ill of anybody, but the manager?s plan is unfair. A. to sound B. to be sounded C. sounding D. to have sounded 8. I?ve worked with children before, so I know what _____ in my new job. A. expected B. to expect C. to be expecting D. expects 9. I really appreciate _____ to relax with you on this nice island. A. to have had time B. having time C. to have time D. to having time 10．--- You were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting. --- Well, now I regret _____ that. A. to do B. to be doing C. to have done D. having done 11. When asked by the police, he said that he remembered _______at the party, but not_________. A. to arrive; leaving to arrive, to leave C. arriving; leaving D. arriving; to leave 12. In some parts of London, missing a bus means _____ for another hour. A. waiting B. to wait C. wait D. to be waiting 13. Mr. Reed made up his mind to devote all he had to _____some schools for poor children. A. set up B. setting up C. have set up D. having set up 14. --- How do you deal with the disagreement between the company and the customers?
不抛弃，不放弃！ 14 相信你一定可以做到！
--- The key _____ the problem is to meet the demand ____ by the customers. A. to solving … making B. to solving … made C. to solve … making D. to solve … made 15. Five people won the “China?s green Figure ” award, a title ________ to ordinary people for their contributions to environmental project. A. being given B. is given C. given D. was given 16. --- They are quiet, aren?t they? --- Yes. They are accustomed ________ at meals. A. to talk B. to not talk C. to talking D. to not talking 17. “Things _______ never come again!” I couldn?t help talking to myself. A. lost B. losing C. to lose D. have lost 18. It remains __________ whether Jim?ll be fit enough to play in the final. A. seen B. to be seen C. seeing D. to see 19. The man insisted _______ a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby. A. find B. to find C. on finding D. in finding 20. As the light turned green, I stood for a moment, not_________, and asked myself what I was going to do. A. moved B. moving C. to move D. being moved
非谓语动词活动单（二）(学生版) 活动一：复习 用非谓语动词口头翻译下列句子： 1.坐在我前面的一对年轻人看电影的时候一直在说话。 2.我的梦想是有一天到美国留学。 3.吃太多的脂肪没有好处。 4.他已经承认偷了我的火龙果（dragon fruit） 。 5.失去的时间不再回来。 6.这是解决这个问题的关键。 7.你是否能胜任这个工作还需拭目以待。 8.如果你觉得被朋友出卖了你会怎么办？ 9.我进屋的时候那孩子装着在睡觉。 10.我们的生活条件需要改善。 活动二：预习检查 下列各句都有一处错误，请改正并说明原因： 1. The next morning, he found the man lied in bed, dead. 2. Father will agree us to use his computer. 3. John was made wash the truck for a week as a punishment. 4. The speaker raised his voice, but he couldn?t make himself understand. 5. I hope you to be happy while you are here. 6. Seeing the sun to rise above the surface of the sea, we let out a shut of joy.
不抛弃，不放弃！ 15 相信你一定可以做到！
7. It?s wrong of you to keep the lights burned all the night while you were not in. 8. The teacher asked us don?t to make any noise. 9. Having been ill in bed for nearly a month, so he had a hard time passing the exam. 10. If weather permitting next Sunday, we will go out. 11. He being late made for the meeting made his headmaster very angry. 12. I had no choice but accept his advice. 活动三：知识巩固 用动词的正确形式填空： 1. Charles Babbage is considered _____________ (invent) the first computer. 2. He let me ________ (repeat) his instruction ________ (make) sure that I understand what was _________ (do). 3. _________ (knock) at the door before entering ,please. 4. _________ (expose) to the sunlight for too much time will do harm to one?s skin. 5. This is the best way they could think of ________ (rescue) the _______ (bury)miners. 6. The comments the expert made ________ (concern) the stock-market bothered him greatly, _________ (make) him not fall asleep all night. 7. Once ___________ (consider) to be a difficult and even dangerous place _______ (visit) ,Vietnam is now a friendly destination that welcomes visitors from all over the world. 8. It?s a shame that Tom went home with his work _________ (unfinish). 9. After a knock at the door, the child heard his mother ?s voice ________ (call) his name. 10. _______ (wait) in the queue for half an hour, the old man suddenly realized that he had left the check in the car. 11. I would love __________ (go) to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report. 12. I have never dreamed of there______________ (be)a chance of being sent abroad so soon. 活动四：高考链接： 1. Paul doesn?t have to be made ____. He always works hard. A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning 2. A computer does only what thinking people _____. A. have it do B. have it done C. have done it D. having it done 3. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _____ the next year. A. carry out B. carrying out C. carried out D. to carry out 4. The missing boys were last seen _____ near the river. A. playing B. to be playing C. play D. to play 5. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _____. A. not to B. not to do C. not to it D. do not to 6. --- Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day? --- _____ enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up. A. Get B. Getting C. To get D. To be getting 7. _____ late in the afternoon, Bob turned off the alarm. A. To sleep B. Sleeping C. Sleep D. Having slept 8. _____ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose 9. He sent me an E-mail, _____ to get further information. A. hoped B. hoping C. to hope D. hope
不抛弃，不放弃！ 16 相信你一定可以做到！
10. He hurried to the booking office only ____ that all the tickets had been sold out. A. to tell B. to be told C. telling D. told 11. Oil prices have risen by 32 percent since the start of the year, ______ a record US $57.65 a barrel on April 4. A. have reached B. reaching C. to reach D. to be reaching 12. The research is so designed that once _____ nothing can be done to change it. A. begins B. having begun C. beginning D. begun 13. Finding her car stolen, _____. A. a policeman was asked to help B. the area was searching thoroughly C. it was looked for everywhere D. she hurried to a policeman for help 14. In order to improve her English, . A. Jenny?s father bought her a lot of tapes B. Jenny bought a lot of tapes for herself C. a lot of tapes were bought by Jenny D. a lot of tapes were bought by Jenny?s father 15. Having been attacked by terrorists, ____. A. doctors came to their rescue B. the tall building collapsed C. an emergency measure was taken D. warnings were given to tourists 16. When _______ different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the many similarities. A. compared B. being compared C. comparing D. having compared 17. I couldn?t do my homework with all that noise ______. A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on 18. ______, the concert began. A. The listeners having taken their seats B. Having taken their seats C. Having taken their places D. Taking their seats 19. I send you 100 dollars today, the rest_____ in a year. A. follows B. followed C. to follow D. being followed 20. _____ the general state of his health, it may take him a while to recover from the operation. A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given 21. Do let your mother know all the truth. She appears _____ everything. A. to tell B. to be told C. to be telling D. to have been told 22. _____ around the Water Cube, we were then taken to see the Bird?s Nest for the 2008 Olympic Games. A. Having been shown B. To be shown C. Having shown D. To show 23. There is nothing more I can try _________ you to stay , so I wish you good luck. A. being persuaded B. persuading C. to have persuaded D. to persuade 24. I really can't understand ____ her like that. A. you treat B. you to treat C. why treat D. you treating 25. ---We didn?t find the Blacks _______ the lecture. ---No one had told him about _____a lecture the following day. A. to attend; there to be B. attending; there being C. attended; there be D. attend; there was
copyright ©right 2010-2020。