—Yes, I’m glad to. A. how much B. how many C. what D. how
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分。满分 80 分，考试时间 60 分钟。考试结束后，将本 试卷和答题卡一并交回。
11. It is important for him ________ this. A. understand B. understanding C. understood D. to understand
题目要求，请将符合题目要求的选项选出） 1. — Who is the boy over there? — ______ is my brother. A. He B. His C. Him
共 50 分）
12. _______ you study harder, you’ll never pass the final exam. A. If B. Unless C. Until D. when
一、英语知识运用（本大题共 30 个小题，每小题 1 分，共 30 分。在每小题列出的四个选项中，只有一项符合
13. — Is it __________ English dictionary? — Yes, and it is __________ useful one. A. a; a D. Himself B. a; an C. an; a D. an; an
14. — Is Jack in the supermarket? — Maybe. I saw him ______ it with a shopping cart. A. enter B. entered C. entering D. enters
2. — How many ______ are there in the international village? — 360. A. Chinese B. Russian C. American D. German
15. The teacher told the student that the earth ______ round the sun. A. move B. moves C. moved D. had moved
3. — How are you today, Frank? — Much ______, but my doctor says I’ll still have to rest for another few days. A. well B. good C. best D. better
16. You don’t like to go boating, __________. A. so do I. B. so I do. C. nor do I D. nor I do
4. — How do you read “March 8”? — It reads “______”. A. March eight C. March eighth 5. — Excuse me. Is there a bus stop nearby? — Yes. Walk that way. The bus stop is _____ the left, _____ the supermarket. A. at, cross from C. in, across to B. on, across from D. to, cross to B. March the eighth D. the eighth March
17. It ________ delicious. I would like to eat it. A. comes B. sounds C. looks D. tastes
18. — How many years is it since you left home? — Ten years. I often ________ my hometown. A. dream B. dream of C. dreaming D. dreamed
19. The old man lives ____, but he never feels ____. A. lonely; alone B. alone; lonely C. lonely; lonely D. alone; alone
20. — Do you know anything about the college? — Yes, but when and where to build it _____yet. D. too, to A. hasn’t been decided C. aren’t decided 21. 一 Lucy didn't come to school, did she? D. advertisement 一_________. She was ill and stayed in bed, A. Yes, she did B. No, she did C. No, she doesn't D. No, she didn't B. hasn’t decided D. doesn’t decide
6. She is__________ honest girl ______we all love her. A. so, that B. such ,that C .such an, that
7. — I don’t know how to use the digital camera. — It doesn't matter. Here is the ________. A. message B. instruction C. information
8. John asked his father _________he would buy a new computer or not. A. if B. whether C. why D. who
22. He was born ___________ . A. at a cold night B. on a cold night C. in a cold night D. for a cold night
9. This is the girl________ elder sister is a dancer. A. who B. whose C. whom D. who
23. You had better ________ your shoes _________.
10. —Can you tell me _____ the price of the dress is?
A. to have; mended B. have ; mended C. have ; mending
D. to have; mending 31. If you work as a driver in the restaurant, you may ______. A. never pay for meals C. work on weekends B. pay a little for meals D. work in the afternoon
24. He saved money ___________ he could buy a birthday present for his mother. A. for B. so that C. such that D. in order
25. He didn’t say ________ the next day. A. where will he go C. where he would go B. where he will go to D. where would he go
32. If you buy the house, you ______. A. may pay more than ￥150, 000 for it B. must have breakfast in the kitchen C. have to take a bath in the public bathroom D. themselves D. may live on the south side of the city 33. Any customer with a Tianjin Daily of June 1, 2013 will get a small present from ____.
26. I want my friends to enjoy ________ at the dinner party. A. itself B. himself C. herself
27. The car accident ________ last week. A. happens B. has happened C. was happened D. happened
A. every supermarket C. Tianjin Daily
B. People’s Stadium D. Yingbin Supermarket
28. _______ beautiful song they are singing! A. What B. How a C. What a D. How
29. Tom’s father often has lunch at the factory, _______? A. has he B. hasn’t he C. does he D. doesn’t he
34. When will the concert be? A. Julu1, 2013 C. July 3, 2013 D. have B. June 8, 2013 D. June 25, 2013
30. Paul, as well as his brothers, _______ a big eater. A. is B. are C. has
35. If two adults and two students want to go to the concert, the tickets will cost RMB______. A. 220 yuan B. 440 yuan C. 270 yuan D. 370 yuan
二、阅读理解（本大题共 10 个小题，每小题 2 分，共 20 分。在每小题列出的四个选项中，只
有一项符合题目要求，请将符合题目要求的选项选出） A Driver Wanted Drive for busy restaurant some evening and weekend work All meals are free Ring 33335678 Yingbin Supermarket, the biggest shopping centre in our city will open on July 8, 2013. Everybody with today’s Tianjin Daily will get a small present that day. You are welcome. Tel: 27984321 Add: No.6 Huanghe Road, Tianjin Daily June 1, 2013 House for Sale ￥150, 000, built in 1995 The house with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a breakfast room. It’s on the south side of the city. Rose’s Special Concert Time: 2 p.m., July 3, Saturday Place: People’s Stadium Ticket Price: 150 yuan for adults; 70 yuan for students June 25, 2013 Ｂ There are many ways of putting out a fire. You may have seen people put out burning cigarettes by stepping on them. Stepping on cigarettes shuts off the air and puts out the fire. Many fires are put out with water. Water cools the materials that are burning. It helps make the fire die out. Some of the water is changed into steam when it strikes the hot fire. The steam keeps air from the fire and helps put it out. Some fires cannot be put out with water. Suppose a tank full of gasoline（汽油）is on fire. Gasoline is lighter than water. If you poured water into the tank of gasoline, the water would sink to the bottom of the tank. The gasoline would float on top of the water on the fire and flow over the edge of the tank. Then the fire would spread. Gasoline fires should be put out with sand or with chemicals of some kind, such as that used in some fire extinguishers. 36. People often put out burning cigarettes by stepping on them. This is because _______. A. the burning cigarettes are too hot to touch B. they have no other way C. it shuts off the air and makes the fire go out D. it helps to stop smoking 37. ________ the fires can be put out with water. A. All of B. Some of C. None of D. Few of 38. According to paragraph 2, what will happen to the water if it is poured on the fire? A. All of the water will disappear.
B. Most of the water will flow away. C. The water will be absorbed by the fire. D. Some of the water will turn into steam and keep air from the fire. 39. Gasoline fire should be put out ________. A. with hot water C. only with some chemicals B. with nothing but sand D. with sand or chemicals
money, and the cost had better be about RMB 70,000. Please read the following information about the three plans. Plan l Hello, everyone! We think that holding a wonderful annual meeting needs good ideas. We will rent a forest park to hold the party in the open, which can contain a large number of people. You can communicate with your partners and your friends freely in the natural and fresh air. We'll provide some food and drinks. At the end of the meeting, the manager will hand out gifts to everyone. If needed, we can rent a coach to send you to the park. The total cost is about RMB 100,000 (excluding renting a coach).
40. Why will the water sink to the bottom of the tank when it is poured into the tank of gasoline? A. Because gasoline is much hotter than water. B. Because water can burn. C. Because gasoline is less heavy than water. D. Because water cannot flow as quickly as gasoline.
Plan 2 Good afternoon, everyone! We will hold a costume ball. If you have a meeting room big enough to hold 300 people, we can decorate it. We will send gifts to those who attend the meeting. We can provide some light drinks, like cola and juice,
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题，共 30 分）
三、根据情景内容，补全对话 (本大题共 10 个空，每空 1 分，共 10 分)
41. —Let me introduce myself. I’m Albert. —__________ __________ meet you. 42. —May I __________ your __________? — Yes, I’d like a steak. 43. —What can I do for you? —I’m __________ __________ a coat for my son. 44. — Have a nice day, Tony. —__________ __________ to you. 45. —What’s __________ __________ you? —I’ve got a headache.
but food is not available at the ball. The expense of the meeting is RMB50,000 (excluding renting a hall and clothes).
Plan 3 Good afternoon, everyone! We will have a buffet dinner party to hold this annual meeting in a five-star hotel which can seat 500 people. During the party, each department should give a performance. At the end of the party, everyone will get a gift. The cost is RMB 75,000 including the transportation fare (excluding renting a coach).
Complete the following worksheet. Worksheet(任务单） Expense of the meeting Plan l plan 2 plan 3 46.__________ RMB 50,000 49.___________ Places of the meeting Rent a 47.____________ to hold the party in the open Rent a hall to hold a 48._____________ have a buffet dinner party in a 50.__________
任务：假如你是某公司企划部的李刚，经理要你为即将到来的公司年会设计一套方案。你有公司年会需要的信息 和三种不同的会务设计信息，你需要选择年会的设计方案。 任务要求： A.阅读公司年会要求和会务设计信息，填写任务单。(共 5 个小题，每小题 2 分，共 10 分。) Please read the requirements of the annual meeting. Our company will hold an annual meeting on December 31st , 2015. We hope this meeting will be an easy and pleasant one. Everyone will be impressed by it. In the meeting, we will summarize the past and look into the future. There will be nearly 200 people attending the meeting and everyone will get a gift. We prefer to hold this meeting in the evening, so there should be some food and drinks available. Our aim is to hold the most wonderful annual meeting with the least
B. 为年会选择最合适的设计方案汇报给部门经理。(共 10 分） 主要内容包括： 1. Which plan do you choose for the company’s annual meeting? 2. Why have you chosen the company's annual meeting plan? And please give the reasons why you have chosen t his one and haven't chosen the other two. 注意：文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称。词数为 80~120
第Ⅰ卷（选择题，共 50 分）
一、英语知识运用（本大题 30 个小题，每小题 1 分，共 30 分） 题号 答案 题号 答案 1 A 16 C 2 A 17 D 3 D 18 B 4 B 19 B 5 B 20 A 6 C 21 D 7 B 22 B 8 B 23 B 9 B 24 B 10 C 25 C 11 D 26 D 12 B 27 D 13 C 28 C 14 C 29 D 15 B 30 A
二、阅读理解（本大题共 10 个小题，每小题 2 分，共 20 分。 题号 答案 31 A 32 D 33 D 34 C 35 B 36 C 37 B 38 D 39 D 40 C
第Ⅱ卷（选择题，共 30 分）
三、根据情景内容，补全对话 (本大题共 10 个空，每空 1 分，共 10 分) 41. Nice to 42. take, order 43. looking for 44. The same 45. wrong with
四、职场应用（本大题共 20 分） A. 阅读公司年会要求和会务设计信息，填写任务单。(共5个小题，每小题2分，共10分。) 46. RMB 100,000 47. forest park 48. costume ball 49. RMB 75,000 50. five-star hotel B. 为年会选择最合适的设计方案汇报给部门经理。 （共10分） （略）
copyright ©right 2010-2020。