Learning about Laguage 九 年 级 毕 业 典礼教 师发言 稿
尊 敬 的 领 导 、老师 们,亲爱 的同学 们: 大家好!
回 想 三 年 前 的金秋 时节,当 时新来 的同学 来到这 个礼堂 来参加 开学典 礼,从此开启了 三 年 初 中 生 活的历 程。时 光如水 ,今天,在 这个美 好的夏 日我们 又迎来了毕业典礼这 一 隆 重 的 瞬 间。在 此,我有 幸代表 学校全 体教师 ,向圆满 完成初 中学业、即将步入人 生 新 航 程 的 各位同 学,表示 衷心的 祝愿!向 关 心 、 呵护 九年级 师生的 学校领 导、老
师 致 以 诚 挚 的谢意 ! 三 年 之 间 ,我 们一起 见证了 同学们 从懵懂 走向成 熟。三 年之间 ,我们朝 夕相伴 ,一起 走 过 春 夏 ,走 过秋冬 。三年 之间,我 们有过 苦,有 过乐,一 起面对 过艰难 坎坷。 三年之
间 ,同 学 给 老 师们留 下了深 刻的印 象,你们 给母校 增添了 靓丽的 色彩。 你 们 是 一 群 有情有 意的孩 子。还 记得每 年的教 师节,你 们用优 美的歌 声、甜 美的笑 容 、 真 诚 的 话语送 给我们 最真挚 的祝愿 ;还记得 每到元 旦、新 年,你 们用精 心制作 的 贺 卡 、 饱 含真情 的短信 表达对 老师的 理解和 感恩;还 记得你 们的随 笔作文 ,字里 行 间 汩 汩 流 淌的是 脉脉的 亲情、 友情、 师生情 ;还记得 你们曾 在伤心 难过时趴在老 师 肩 头 哭 泣 ,记得你 们曾在 欣喜若 狂时与 老师击 掌庆贺 ,记得你 们曾在老师病痛时亲
切 探 问 殷 切 祝福,记 得你们 一声一 声动情
Fill the word or expression for each of the following meanings from the text.
1 _r_ev_o_l_u_t_io_n_ complete change in ways of thinking, working, etc
2 _n_e_t_w_o_r_k_ connected computer system 3 _s_i_m_p_l_i_fy__ to make things easier
4 _c_a_lc_u_l_a_t_e_ to find the answer using
5 _m__o_b_il_e_can be moved easily from place to place 6 _s_o_l_v_e__ to work out the answer to a problem 7 _e_x_p_lo_r_e_to travel around an area to find out about it
8 _t_o_ta_l_ly__ completely 9 _a_n_y_h__o_w_ anyway 10 _fi_n_a_n_c_e_ activity of managing money
Complete the passage with the words below.
artificial technology intelligent applications explore Web reality logically
My brother was very interested in computers and enjoyed writing programs of his own. He used to download information from the Internet and made
good use of it. He liked to _e_x_p_lo_r_e__ the World Wide _W__e_b___ and used the Internet to communicate with computer programmers all over the world. When he went to university he studied IT (information _t_e_c_h_n_o_lo_g_y__)and developed a special in _a_r_ti_f_ic_i_a_l
intelligence. After developing special _a_p_p_l_ic_a_t_io_n_s__of the computer, he hopes to design an _in_t_e_ll_i_g_en__t _ robot which can think l_o_g_ic_a_l_ly__ and look like human being, but in _r_e_a_li_t_y__ he was a long way to go.
Discovering useful structures Page 21
The Present Perfect Passive Voice
Learning about passive voice—an overview
Tense or Model
The TOEFL exam is given every six months. The TOEFL exam was given last month. The TOEFL exam will be given every year.
Tense or Model
Present The TOEFL exam is being
Continuous given every year.
Present The TOEFL exam has been
perfect given every year since 1950.
The TOEFL exam had been
Past perfect given before the Vietnam
Answer key for exercise 1 on page 21
First as a PC (personal computer) and then as a laptop, I have been used in offices and homes since the 1970s. Over time my memory has developed so much that, like an elephant, I never forget anything I have been told`! Since the 1970s many new applications have been found for me.
I have also been put into robots and used to make mobile phones as well as help with medical operations.
I have even been put into space rockets and sent to explore the Moon and Mars.
has/have been done
现在完成时 被动语态 现在完成时的被动语态
现在完成时的被动语态表示动作发生在过 去, 到现在已经完成或对现在仍有影响。
Understanding the structure of the present perfect passive voice The structure of the present perfect passive voice is: have / has ＋ been＋~ed
often, usually, always, never, hardly, seldom等副词置于have / has和been中间。 如: [误] Such a man has been hardly
believed. [正] Such a man has hardly been
2. 并不是所有动词都有被动语态 1) happen, take place, break out, belong to, cost, last等不及物动词或词组无被 动语态。如： [误] Great changes have been taken place in China since 1978. [正] Great changes have taken place in China since 1978.
2) open, break, drop等不强调动作发出者 时常用主动语态。
3. 短语动词不可分割或省略其中的介词或 副词。如： The patients have been taken good care of.
4. 一些特殊动词, 如borrow, finish, begin, buy, start, return, marry, open, join等构 成的现在完成时的被动语态不能与表示 一段时间的状语连用。若要表达相应的 意思， 则需改换动词或时态。如：
My brother has had (不能用has bought) this bike for almost four years. How long has this book been bought? How long ago was this book bought?
(1) 把主动语态的宾语变为被动语态的主 语。
(2) 把谓语变成被动结构 (be＋过去分词) (根据被动语态句子里的主语的人称和 数，以及原来主动语态句子中动词的 时态来决定be的形式)。
(3) 把主动语态中的主语放在介词by之 后作宾语, 将主格改为宾格。例如：
All the people laughed at him. He was laughed at by all people. They make the bikes in the factory. The bikes are made by them in the factory.
(4) 双宾语动词变被动语态可将其中的一 个宾语变为主语， 另一个保留不动。 主动：I have given him the key. 被动：He has been given the key. 被动：The key has been given (to) him.
(5) 带复合宾语的动词变被动语态时, 只 能将宾语变为主语, 原来的宾补保留不动， 改称主语补足语。 主动：I have asked her to help you. 被动：She has been asked to help you.
1.现在完成时被动语态肯定句 主语+has/ have been +P.P.+...(P.P.=动词的过去 分词形式) Her motorbike has been stolen. 她的摩托车被盗了。
All the offices have been linked by computer. 所有的售票处由计算机联网工作。
2.现在完成时被动语态否定句 主语+has/ have +not+ been+ P.P.+... The task has not been finished yet. 任务尚未完成。
Many skilled workers have not been trained in the company. 这家公司并没有培养多少熟练工人。
3.现在完成时被动语态一般疑问句 [句型1]Has he(she, it,单数名词)+been+P.P.+...? Has a new computer been bought? 买了一台新电脑吗? Have they been sent abroad to study Eng-lish? 他们已经被派往国外学英语了吗?
4.现在完成时被动语态特殊疑问句 疑问词+have (has)+主语+been+ P.P.+...? What has been bought by Tom? 汤姆已经买了什么东西? Who have been helped by the new computer? 谁已经得到这种新计算机的帮助? How many buildings have been built in this school? 这所学校已经建造了多少座大楼? Where has the car been repaired? 这辆小汽车已经在哪里修理好了?
Turn the following into the Passive Voice.
1. We have planted some trees around the lake. Some trees have been planted around the lake .
2. My father has locked the door. The door has been locked.
3. Someone has turned off the light. The light has been turned off.
4. We will hold the Olympic Games in Beijing in the year 2008. The Olympic Games will be held in Beijing in the year 2008.
5. They have rebuilt the bridge. The bridge has been rebuilt.
1) [误] Many new buildings been built since 2000．
[正] Many new buildings have been built since 2000．
[析] 谓语部分结构不全,时态部 分不完整。
2) [误] Something bad has been happened to him．
[正] Something bad has happened to him.
[析] 被动语态误用。happen为不及 物动词，不及物动词没有被动 语态。
3) [误] The door has been opened of itself．
[正] The door has opened of itself． [析] 有些动词如open, break, drop
等既可作及物动词，又可作不及物动 词，若不强调谁是动作发出者，我们 通常用主动语态。of itself意思是“自 动地”。因此, 此句不可用被动语态。
4) [误] I have introduced to Mr Li．
[正] I have been introduced to Mr Li (by Mr Wang)．
[析] introduce为及物动词, I 是 introduce的承受者。
1. Both my brother work at the power station that _h_a_s_ been set up in my hometown.
2. That book is said _t_o_/t_h_a_t_ have been _t_ra_n__sl_a_t_ed__ (translate) into at least 20 foreign languages.
8. –Hi, Tom, you look tired. -- Of course. I have been _p_a_i_n_t_in_g__
(paint) the living room all day.
9. --Did you move into the new house? -- No. The rooms have not been _p_a_i_n_t_e_d_ (paint) yet.
12. You can’t move in .The house is ___b_e_in_g__p_a_i_n_te_d_ (paint).
15. ---How long ago _w_e_r_e_ these eggs _h_a_t_c_h_e_d_ (hatch)?
---Perhaps 15 days.
1. A personal computer has bought by us. A personal computer has been bought
by us. 2. Many problems has been found with our new computer.
Many problems have been found with our new computer.
3. A PC has been builded the way we wanted.
A PC has been built the way we wanted. 4. Our computer just has been joined to the internet.
Our computer has just been joined to the internet.
5. The computer was used every day since we bought it.
The computer has been used every day since we bought it. 6. A lot of e-mails had written on the computer in the past 5 years.
A lot of e-mails have been written on the computer in the past 5 years.
Put the Chinese into English to
complete the sentences.
1. You can see the house _h_a_s_n_o_t_b_e_e_n_ _p_a_in_t_e_d_ (未油漆) for years.
2. How many workers h__a_v_e_b_e_e_n_s_e_n_t_ (已派遣) to build the railway?
3. — Why does Mary look so unhappy? — She _h_a_s_b_e_e_n__la_u__g_h_e_d_a_t_ (被嘲 笑) by her classmates.
4. It is said that the house _h__a_s_b_e_e_n _b_r_o_k_e_n__in__to_ (闯进了) by two thieves.
5. _H_a_v_e_ his views _b_e_e_n_c_r_i_ti_c_iz_e_d_ (受 到批判) by them?
6. The two pens _h_a_v_e_n__o_t _b_e_e_n_ _ta_k__en__a_w_a_y_ (未被拿走) by him.
7. Where h__a_s the television _b_e_e_n__ _re_p_a_i_r_e_d_ (已经修理了) ?
8. The price of a color TV set _h_a_s_ _b_e_e_n_b_r_o_u_g_h__t _d_o_w_n_ (降价了) again.
9. What _h__a_s_b_e_e_n_t_r_a_n_s_la_t_e_d_ (已被 译成) into many foreign languages?
Answer key for exercise 2 on page 21
A new personal computer has been bought by my friend. My computer has been repaired by the shop very quickly. My computer has just been attacked by an unknown virus. The problem has not been solved by us yet. The computers have been given away to a local school by the company. A kind of intelligent robot has been developed by the scientists.
Answer key for exercise 3 on page 21
Things that have been Things that have been
The way the flowers have been planted The way the grass has been cut The way the paths have been swept
The way your face has been washed The way your hair has been combed The way your shoes have been cleaned
Look at the way the table has been told Look at the way the glasses have been placed Look at the way the food has been cooked You’d better do them again.
Look at the way your bed has been made Look at the way your carpet has been swept Look at the way your shoes have been tidied I hope that you’ll come here again.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。