Unit 1 Daily Life
Lesson 3 Safety First 同步练习
1. They will have many a
during the spring festival.
2. If I f
these tasks, we can go to the concert.
3. Don't play football on the road. It's very d
4. --- Is it s
to cross the road now?
--- No, it's very dangerous. You mustn't go until the traffic lights turn green.
5. My dream is to t
around the world.
6. Edison rushed out and carried the boy to
7. I have his phone number in my
(危险) to cross the roads when the lights are red.
9. To many people, the meaning of a name is
10. In my school, students not only work hard, but also take part in all kinds
(活动), such as dancing, drawing, reading and so on.
11. --- What does David like?
配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
--- He likes the afternoon.
basketball, so he often
A. to play; playing
B. playing; to play
C. playing; plays
D. plays; to play
12. Does Amy
A. likes listening to
B. like listening
C. like listening to
D. likes to listen to
13. --- What
your father often
--- He often watches TV at home.
A. do; does
B. does; does
C. do; do
D. does; do
14. Her father is a teacher. He
in a high school.
15. Don't play
fire. It's dangerous.
◆ 翻译句子 16◆. 我做家庭作业，然后在 10 点钟上床睡觉。
at ten o'clock.
in her locker?
This book is too boring. I
19. 我不喜欢早起床。 配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
KK12 配套学习资料 I don't like to 20. 起床后她总是先洗澡。 She st after she
◆ 阅读理解 ◆
The Internet can be a great place for us students to learn, play, chat with our friends, simply relax and so on. But just like the real world, the Internet can be dangerous for us. Here are some suggestions to teach us about using the Internet more safely.
*Suggest that we share our Internet experiences with our parents. Enjoy the Internet along with them.
*Tell our parents if we feel nervous about anything online, or leave the Internet.
*Be sure that we never let out our address, phone number, or otherinformation, including where we study or where we like to play.
*Remember that we should never meet net friends alone. It is clear that the net friends may not be who they say they are.
*Know which activities online are good for us. If we don't know what activities are good or bad for us, please ask our own parents for help. 21. What does the writer try to teach us?
A. How to play well on the Internet.
B. How to use the Internet safely.
C. How to find news from the Internet.
D. How to leave the Internet. 配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
22. When you have trouble online, you should
A. never tell others
B. ask for help or leave it
C. share it with your friends
D. not get online any more
23. The writer tells us to
A. keep our information as a secret on the Internet
B. make as many net friends as possible
C. refuse online activities
D. believe every one on the net
配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
1. activities 2. finish 3. dangerous 4. safe 5. travel 【解析】根据句意结合本课所学新单词可以比较容易填写出单词。
6. safety 7. address 8. dangerous 9. important 10. activities 【解析】根据中文提示即可填写出正确单词。
11. C 配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
KK12 配套学习资料 12. C 13. D 14. C 15. A 【解析】 11. like doing sth. 为固定短语，意为喜欢做某事；he 为第三人称，谓语动词应用单三 形式。 15. play with fire 为固定搭配，意为玩火，做冒险的事。
16. do my homework, go to bed 17. does; have 18. don't,at all 19. get up early 20. always takes a shower, gets up 【解析】 16. do homework 为固定搭配，意为做作业；go to bed 为固定搭配，意为上床睡觉。 19. get up early 为固定搭配，意为早起。
21. B 配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
KK12 配套学习资料 22. B 23. A 【解析】 21. 阅读全文可知，本篇阅读主要讲述如何安全的使用网络。 22. 阅读文中第二点即可得出答案。 23. 阅读文中第三点即可得出答案。
配套学习资料 K12 页脚内容
copyright ©right 2010-2020。