【高中教育】最新高三英语 专题复习 Unit 3 Amazing people（第1课时）教案 牛津译林版必修2
课题 Unit 3 Amazing people 教学目标 练习，巩固所学知识
2 , 4 , 6
1. Do you think Columbus was a great e _______? (explorer)
2. This magazine is very popular with young people, who like its
c_______ and style. (content)
教 3. The house is p________ as a museum. Nobody has the right to pull
it down. (preserved)
4. All the people p__________ at the meeting were deeply impressed by
his amazing talk. (present) 学 5. He tried to recall her name without r______. (result)
6. He l_________ his dream by working hard. (lived)
7. I have n_______ to do with the murder. (nothing)
8. He went back home s_______ after the war. (shortly) 过 9. He wanted to prove that he was q______ for the task. (qualified)
10. Which of these people’s a_________ have the largest effect on
our lives today. (achievements)
11. If you aren’t good at thinking, you can’t study e________. (effectively)
12 It was a __________of him to run into the burning house to rescue
the baby. (adventurous)
13. One talk with the student, I believe, and you will find Tom is
very ______ (友好的). (outgoing)
14. She opened the door quietly so as not to ________ （ 打 搅 ） the
sleeping child. (disturb)
15.It is a miracle for the old woman to s____（幸存）the earthquake
after 7days were gone. (s urvive)
B) 1. The shy girl felt ___ and uncomfortable when she could not
answer her teacher's questions.
C. cu rious
A) 2. Children are _______ animals and how they live.
A. curious about
B. curious for
C. puzzling about
D. interesting in
C) 3. At minus 130°C， a living cell can be ________ for a thousand
B) 4. It may take a few weeks for your application to be _______.
B) 5. ---Does Bill do his new job well?
---_______ his old job. I'm afraid there's no hope for him.
A. Not better than B. No better than C. Not so well as D. Not
as well as
C) 6. He can speak English, German and French. He is nearly a man
with a(an) ___ for languages.
A) 7. The mayor _________ the prizes __3__/_4__.
A. presented， in person
B. presented, of his
板书设计 当堂作业 课外作业 教学札记
copyright ©right 2010-2020。