What is the most beautiful thing that you have experienced? Why?
The most beautiful thing one can experience is mysteries. They are truly the basis of all arts and sciences.
Mystery-------- The unexplained things
1. Have you heard of any unexplained things? 2. Can scientists explain these phenomena ?
A spaceship from another planet? A satellite? A weather balloon? Can’t tell? That’s why it is called a UFO
What do the letters UFO stand for?
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object
According to some witnesses(目 击者), it is colorless and moves at a slow, steady(稳定的) speed with little noise.
(野人；雪人) 野人；雪人 野人
The Yeti has been called the “missing link” or half-man, half-beast. You might run into a Yeti in the Himalayas, or just see a few footprints, but you’d still be lucky!
Being one of Britain’s greatest national icons(图象; 符号), it stands for mystery and power. Some people guess it was a temple for worship(崇 拜 ). Scientists can’t give any satisfactory answers.
Crop Circles 麦田怪圈
Crop circles often appear in spring or summer when wheat, barley(大麦 or maize(玉米 is 大麦), 玉米) 大麦 玉米 growing in the fields. A crop circle is a large pattern(图 图 压扁) 案) created by the flattening(压扁 压扁 the crop. The first crop circle was discovered in England in 1647. Nobody knows who made the crop circles and why .
Other unexplained things pyramid
Loch Ness Monster 尼斯湖水怪
mystery of the Bermuda Triangle 百慕大三角之谜
Universe What are there in the universe?
earth Solar system
Solar system 太阳系 Venus 金星 Mercury 水星 Saturn 土星 Neptune 海王星 Comet 彗星
Earth 地球 Jupiter 木星 Mars 火星 Uranus 天王星 Pluto 冥王星 galaxy 银河系
What equipments do we need to explore space?
Space shuttle Launch pad
space station satellite spacesuit astronaut spacewalk launch tower launch pad rocket tracking ship space shuttle
空间站,太空站 空间站 太空站 卫星,人造卫星 卫星 人造卫星 太空服,航天服 太空服 航天服 宇航员,航天员 宇航员 航天员 太空漫步,太空行走 太空漫步 太空行走 发射塔 发射台 火箭 遥测船 航天飞机
The group which guesses more words is the winner. If you know the answer, please stand up and answer as quickly as possible.
1. It will become a meteor(流星) after entering the atmosphere. what’s it?
2. It means moving outside the spaceship in space. What’s it?
3. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
4. Who is the first Chinese astronaut in space?
5. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
6. Where do scientists put the rockets and space shuttle before launching(发射)?
On the launch pad
7. Which planet is no longer in our solar system?
8. It is a spaceship which looks like a plane. What’s it?
9. It is a ship which is used to observe and pick up rockets in the ocean. What’s it?
Thank you !!!
copyright ©right 2010-2020。