八年级下册 期末复习 选择题专项练习 Part One ( )1.—How do you like _______ TV play A.a; a; the ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( A.sing A.How soon A.careful enough A.Of course not. A.to; by A.sweet )9.—_______ B.the; the; the B.to sing B.How often B.enough careful B.Better not. B.with; on B.small Ren Changxia? C.the; a; / C.sings C.How long C.carefully enough C.Yes, please. C.for; in C.clearly D.the; a; the —Yes, I do. D.sang —Once a year. D.What time D.enough careful D.OK. D.about; through D.sadly —Better have a rest now, dear. D.What’s the matter with you? —Of course the sun. D.the biggest D.don’t D.was reading D.many too —Yes, there are. D.Are; going to be D.It doesn’t matter D.ours; He D.interesting —Sorry, I won’t do that again. D.to not run D.if —Oh, it’s _____ wonderful play. It’s one of _____ best TV plays. )2.—Maria likes singing. Do you often hear her _______ after class? )3.—_______ do you have a Music Festival at your school? )4.Don’t worry. She can look after your pet _______. )5.—Would you mind my smoking here? —_______ It’s not allowed here.
)6.After class, I like playing computer games and chatting _______ my friends _______ the Internet. )7.She told us a story, and her voice sounded _______. We’re interested in it. )8.My sister is only three years old. She can’t take care of _______. A.her B.herself C.myself D.yourself —Nothing serious, but a bit tired. C.What’s this? C.bigger —No, you _______. C.can’t C.are reading C.too many C.Is; going to be C.No, I won’t C.us; She C.exciting C.not to run C.until A.Is that all? B.Is there anything else? A.smaller A.mustn’t A.read A.much too A.Is; / A.I’d love to A.our; She A.necessary A.not running A.after B.the smallest B.needn’t B.were reading B.too much B.Are; / B.Yes, let’s go B.us; He B.boring B.don’t run B.when
)10.—Which is _______, the sun, the moon or the earth? )11.—Must we finish the project in a month?
)12.—What were you doing at this time yesterday?—We _______ in the classroom. )13.Ride slowly please. There is _______ water on the road today. )14.—_______ there _______ two football matches here tomorrow?
)15.—Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon?—______, but I have a lot of homework to do. )16.—Miss Chen teaches _______ English this term. —You’re lucky. ______ is a very good teacher. )17.—Do you usually wash clothes at home?—Yes, although I think it’s _______, I have to help my mother. )18.—Would you mind _______ in the classroom? )19.—Did Alice sleep well last night? )20.—What happened to Mike? —He had a stomachache. He began to work _______ having breakfast this morning. A.with B.of C.from
—No, she didn’t. She didn’t go to bed _______ 12 o’clock last night.
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (
)21.The girl is eight years old. She is _______ to go to school. A.old enough A.used A.cost; paid A. by himself A.Yes, he is. A.Yes, please. A.larger A.the; a A.must B.mustn’t B.young enough B.was used to B.spend; cost B.for himself B.No, he isn’t. B.Here you are. B.wider B.a; a C.need C.too old C.used to C.pay; cost C.himself C.Yes, of course. D.too young D.is used to —She _______ 350 yuan for it. D.take; paid D.on himself D.No, sometimes. —_______ D.Not at all. )22.—How does Bob usually go to work? —He _______ take a bus, but now he is used to walking.
)23.—How much did the new watch _______ your sister?
)24.—Do you often help your cousin with his English? —No. He learns English _______. )25.—He is often late for school, isn’t he? —_______ He always goes to school earlier than others.
)26.—Would you please pass me today’s newspaper?
C.You are welcome. C.farther C.the; the D.needn’t
)27.The new road is much _______ than before. Six cars can pass it at the same time. D.longer D.a; the )28.Suzhou is one of _______ most beautiful tourist cities and I believe I’ll come for _______ second time. )29.We _____ play on this road. There is too much traffic. )30.—Well, let’s go to visit the Ren’ai Park this Saturday. A.feels B.looks C.sounds D.smell 答案：1-5DABCB 6-10 BCBDD Part Two 11-15 BBBDA 16-20 CBACA 21-25ACAAB 26-30ABAAC —That ____ great.
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (
) 1. One of the most famous ________ in China _______ Cheng Long. A. star, is A.I should how B. stars, is B. how I should C. stars, are C. how should I D. star, are D.I how should B. to walk C. work D. to work ) 2.I don’t know ______organize the class meeting. ) 3. My watch is broken. I don’t know how to make it ______. A. walk ) 4. I’m pleased _____hear that and I’m very pleased ____what you did. A. at, with B. with, to C. to, with D. to, for B. of C. for D. with ) 5. It’s very right _____you to help the old. A. to A. spent B. cost C. paid D. took ) 7. Not only Jack but also I _____ interested in cooking. ) 8. This kind of biscuits smells A. good; well ) 9. Do you know ) 10.There is A. such; that A. meet and sells B. good; good he is a teacher or not? much noise in this room B. so; that B. meeting C. too; to C. to meet A. am . C. well; good A. if B. that D. well; well C. whether D. what B. is C. are D. be
) 6. His parents were worried that he ___ too much time chatting on line.
I can’t hear anything. D. enough; to D. to meeting
) 11. My friend, Darren, is coming to visit us. I’m looking forward _______ him. ) 12. I’m not sure if he ______ the exam. But he will be better if he _____ harder. A. passes; will work B. passes; works C. will pass; will work D. will pass; works
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (
) 13. She asked me whose jacket ) 14. you get up, the better. B. No, you can. ) 15. --Would you mind if I open the window? A.Of course not. )16. It’s impolite A. on; on B. in; in
A. is it A. Earlier --
B. it is
C. it was
D. was it
B. The early C. The earlier D. Early D. You’re welcome. D. eating noisily
C. Don’t do that.
in Japan. A. to eat noise C. on; in D. in; on
B. to eat noisily C. eating noise
)17- You’ll look nice______this red coat? - No, it looks ugly_ _me. )18- What’s your shirt_______? - Cotton. A．made from B. made of C. made in D. made into
)19.The man_____a pair of glasses____our English teacher. A. with, are B. with, is C. wear, is D. wear, are )20. The man ______ get up late ,but now he ______ getting up early. A. is used to , used to )21.We should A. take out )23.Miss Wang is B. used to, is used to C. used to , used to D. is used to, is used to our plan at once after we make it together. B. put away C. carry out A. travel B. travels D. give up C. traveling D. to travel
)22.We can’t afford_______this summer.
. She likes making friends with people. A. serious B. easy-going C. shy D. quiet B. as beautifully as B. beat; beat C. So C. so beautiful as D. beat; won D. so beautifully as
)24. The girl plays the piano still _______ she used to. A. as beautiful as A. won; won A. But B. Though )25. –Did he ____ the table tennis game yesterday? --Yes. He _______ his classmate, Zhang Qing. C. win; beat D. Because )26.____ he is only 8 years old, he knows more English than his father. )27. To keep fit, doctors tell us not to eat ____ meat. A. too much B. much too C. too many D. many too )28.There _____ an important football game next Monday . A. was B. will be C. is going to D. will have )29. — The scarf is so beautiful .How much did it )30. --- What did your mother say on the phone? A. why did I fail the exam C. why did you fail the exam D. why I fail the exam ? —I 98 yuan on it. A. pay ,cost B. cost ,spent C. spend ,paid D. cost ,paid --- She asked______. B. why I failed the exam A. this B. that C. it D. it’s
very interesting to ride a horse on the farm.
答案：1-5 BBCCC 6-10AAACB 11-15DDCCA 16-20BDBBB 21-25CDBBC 26-31BABBB C Part Three 1. She prefers ______ basketball. A. How long B. How often 4. ______ makes your body strong. 5. What language do you ______? 6. — ______ — He is a little ill. B. Is he ill? C. Isn’t he healthy?
B. to playing
2. — ______ do you play sports?— Once a week. C. How many A. Runing A. say D. How much B. goes C. speak C. to go D. going D. Runner D. speaks B. Running B. talk C. To run 3. Lucy would like ______ skiing on Sunday. A. go
A. What’s wrong with him?
D. Is he in hospital?
7. There is ______ on the table. 8. It’s important______. A. Do, be health
A. so many water
B. so much water C. so many apples D. so many students B. stay health C. to stay healthy D. to stay health
A. stay healthy
9. ______ more sports and you can ______ next year. B. Doing, health C. Do, be healthy D. Doing, healthy D. can’t, easily B. will come B. in A. On C. comes D. is coming D. to feel D. to C. At D. From B. feels C. feel C. from B. In 10. The box is so heavy that he _______ life it _______. A. can, easily B. can’t, easy C. can, easily 11. I’ll tell her when she ______ back. 12. Who made Tom ______ so tired? 13. He will be back ______ four days. 15. They are _______ Beijing tomorrow. A. leave for B. will leave for C. leaving for A. don’t smoke D. going to leaving for B. don’t smoking C. will be C. not smoking D. not smoke D. will have 16. Would you mind ______ here? A. came A. feeling A. after
14. ______ a cold winter morning, the girl died.
17. There _______ a meeting this afternoon. A. a lot B. little C. much
A. is B. are D. many
18. She knows ______ about English. She only knows some of the letter. 19. We shouldn’t ______ in class. A . had better B. had better not A. talk B. speak C. say D. tell
20. You ______ take off your coat on a cold morning. C. didn’t have better D. had not better
答案 1-5 CBCBC Part Four
6-10 ABCCC 11-15DCBAC 16-20 CCBAB
1. — Must I finish my homework now? 2. They each ______ a CD in their bags. 3. It is a good time ______. A. sing
— No, you ______. A. have B. to sing B. has
A. may not B. mustn’t C. is D. sang D. are
4. — ______ will you stay in America?— About two months. A. How many B. How often C. How long D. How 5. She’s good at _______. A. Why not A. read B. reading C. to read D. reads D. Good idea B. has C. is D. be 6. — Mum, I’ m going to Ann’ s party this evening. —_______. B. Have a good time C. Come back early A. have 7. There is going to _______ a party in our school. 8. If it ___ sunny tomorrow, I ____ the Great Wall. A. will be, climb B. is, climbing C. will, am climbing A. No, I can’t B. I’d like A. well D. is, am going to climb D. Why not D. much well C. enough too D. too much 9. —Would you like to go for a picnic with us?—_______, but I’m too busy. C. Yes, I’d love to B. badly C. good 10. The flowers smell ______.
11. Eating ______ is not good for your health. A. with, at B. at, to
A. too many B. much too
12. I am not good _______ English. Will you please help me ______ it? C. at, with D. with, with A. maybe B. may is C. may be D. may 13. — What’s the man?— He ______ a teacher. A are, doing B. were, doing
14. What ______ you _______ when your mother came back? C. did, do D. do, do
15. While mother _______ some washing, I _______ a kite. A. did, make A. is going B. was doing, made B. are going C. are go C. was doing, was making D. is going to go A. to B. / B. say, for C. at D. of A. say, to C. tell, to D. tell, for D. did, was making 16. The Browns _______ to Beijing next week. 17. On my way _______ home, I met an old friend of mine. 18. Please _______ thanks _______ your parents. A. angry, noisy B. angry, noisily
19. The lonely father became _______ because of the _______ children. C. angyily, noisy, D. angrily, noisily C. how to do. D. how to do with it. 20. I don’t know ________. A. what to do. A. book, for B. book, with C. to book, for B. what to do it. D. to book, with D. most carefully D. buy, yours B. of,/ A. moved C. for, to B. move 21-25DBBCD D. of, to C. will move D. moves
21. I want _______ 10 rooms _______ two single beds. 22. Jane cooks _______ than Tom. A. more careful A. to buy, your B. more carefully C. most careful B. to buy, yours C. buy, your A. for,/ 23. I want ________ like ________. 24. It’s necessary ________ us ________ study hard.
25. The teacher said that the earth ________ around the sun. 答案 1-5 CABCA 6-10 BDDCC 11-15 DCCBC
copyright ©right 2010-2020。